+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I'm so excited for the opportunity to land in Canada in 2024! My journey started back in 2018, and thanks to God or whatever, I will now be able to fulfill my dreams!!! /s

Once I get my ITA, I will write a speech: "I would like to thank my family, especially my 4th cousin 3rd removed, and the houseplant I had 4 years ago (it died) that guided me through this painful journey. But I believed in God's plan and now I can fulfill my dream!!!" How does that sound?
I have always told you @mushymush that you will land in Canada in 2022, depending on how fast you will submit your documents after the ITA, its almost certain. Latest date is January, no later.

You can hold me to it.

Reactions: AlmostThere2

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Not quite there yet. You need to thank Mendishitno, that guy that told us Canada won't give us muffins, true-though, that guy with the youTube channel where he spreads fake hope and lies, DKAB, Navinball, Navinball's wife who is also his sister and step-mother, etc, etc, etc. In short your speech needs a few more revision.

I suggest you get to the writing board, while waiting for that ITA.
Mama bear packs quite a punch, or in this case, a maul.

• Haha
Reactions: Ad78 and wonderbly

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I've just received an email titled Ready for Visa, giving details of photo specifications and what not.

No change on ircc account though.

@wonderbly
Bel-cum to Kaneda and now GTFO to the back of the line to wait for PR Card.

Srsly, congrats!

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Got remed yesterday. However, my spouse has had a thyroid surgery due to papillary carcinoma and is on hormone replacement medication (Euthyrox). She had several lymph nodes removed where one of them contained cancer. This happened about half a year ago, i.e. after previous medicals. Should we be concerned about medical admissibility?

I’ve looked up Euthyrox tablet prices in North America and it should be well under $1k per year. She also needs ultrasound and blood tests but these are quite common. That sounds far from excessive demand. However would carcinoma (although cured) raise a red flag? Any action we can take to assure the medical officer?

My consultant advised to get a note citing “cured and no recurrence, no further treatment required” from the surgeon for bringing to remedical. I appreciate advice from anyone who’s has had any doubt on their medical admissibility.
Update: we passed! No furtherance requested, fortunately. I haven’t been around for a month because it was actually pretty stressful until passing the exam.
Before the medical: we took a new ultrasound at the hospital of surgery and brought it, along with the pathological & surgery records of the thyroid cancer.

Thanks @wonderbly @RSub for helpful information :)

D

Deleted member 1006777

I totally agree with you,Going to US for you is a totally f**ked up thing.In US as you are an indian you can never leave there peacefully,each time you comeback to the country,each time ,when you loose a job it is a pain.
I wont agree US is going to batshit,I strongly believe US is still the land of oppurtunity,I can tell you it is the only country where you can come with nothing and still have a fair chance of being a millionaire.(only not for indians and chineese)-Not any rocket science but because there banks have a liberal credit system.
About canada,mythoughts as I lived in both the countries
If you want to raise a family and have a peaceful life (canada>>>USA)
If you are trying to be a millionaire and looking for great oppurtunities(USA>>>Canada)
If you want your kids being accepted in the society irrespective of color,race(Canada>>>USA)
Weather(USA>>>Canada)
Jobs(at this point I can say for me USA=Canada)
Pay(USA>>>Canada)
Cost of LIving(again for me as I lived in TX,USA<<<Canada)
Way public officers behave(Canada>>>USA)

I think it is about priorities in life, at this age I prefer canada with my current situations(because I am in the process of starting a family and my nationality )

I can tell you one thing it sucks but once you get in it gets better and ,I think you told me the reason,I forgot it and you are smart ,if you have oppurtunity apply for PNP.
Honestly, to me the only thing the US is good for is getting a higher salary. But if a job is your primary source of income, you're never going to make much further beyond "comfortably existing." You are and always will be disposable to a company. You are a number that will easily be replaced. The US is the epitome of that. The entire purpose of a job imo should be to pay the bills and establish other sources that eventually make your job irrelevant. Passion for your job and careers and stuff are all bullshit. Once I understood this, the US lost a lot of its appeal to me.

And yeah I'm in the pool for PNPs. The only one I qualify for caps scores at 467, so I'm not eligible. FSW is my only path to Canada.

D

Deleted member 1006777

I have always told you @mushymush that you will land in Canada in 2022, depending on how fast you will submit your documents after the ITA, its almost certain. Latest date is January, no later.

You can hold me to it.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. I'm obviously being hyperbolic, but there is a 0% chance I get my COPR in 2022. I estimate Q2 2023 realistically. No nonsense hopium, and no cringey "my life is so bad my application is taking so long guyzzz pls halp" bullshit.

Reactions: Alysson

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. I'm obviously being hyperbolic, but there is a 0% chance I get my COPR in 2022. I estimate Q2 2023 realistically. No nonsense hopium, and no cringey "my life is so bad my application is taking so long guyzzz pls halp" bullshit.
Actually, I am trying to be as realistic as possible.

Unless they mess up again, 25k application left for FSW are peanuts for this year. They processed almost 7k of them in May and I am certain that the number will fall to at least 20k by July. CEC is not a priority for them anymore, partly due to the option to extend work permits up to 18 months and PNPs have been increasing at a rate of 1.5k per month since the beginning of 2022.

You could argue that there are over 500k applications for PR in the backlog, but that doesn't interest us at all since we belong to the Express Entry club, and as far as I can see Sean Fraser wants a win in accomplishing that 6-month standard processing time. Plus, at this time there is virtually nothing stopping visa offices from working, COVID-19 has taken the road. Again, all in our favor.

Also the fact that you have lived in the US for almost 9 years might play in your favor when processing your background, you know having already established a history in the 5 eye countries, in comparison to others. I am saying it might.

Q2 2023 can be up to June 2023, almost a year, which in my opinion is highly unlikely.

Either way, since I am in the same shoe as you, I hope that we can overcome this journey ASAP.

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
Thanks for the kind words.

Although this thread is filled with people saying "Finally PPR", I am waiting to say "Finally ITA". OINP has disappointed me a lot, but I don't care anymore. Their provincial elections are over, but still the message on their site about not posting the draws is up. Dude, get your asses up and do the damn jobs. They might start the draws in July though.

Whats your score at the moment ?
Waiting for the same magical words since so long!! Hope god listens to our prayers and everything turns out in everyone’s favour !!

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Also the fact that you have lived in the US for almost 9 years might play in your favor when processing your background, you know having already established a history in the 5 eye countries, in comparison to others. I am saying it might.
I don't think this matters much. Background status never changed in my profile until a few days before PPR so they wrapped it up in just a few days' time for me. I don't have extensive travel history and I have visited only one country which is not in the west, that could be the reason.