+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 994371

Hi....once you soft land and they tell you that the pr card will arrive in 3-4 months...is there anything that needs to be done...because I just read in few posts above of " linking the pr card to the application"...and I don't have access to the application as my agent is handling it..

You can create an IRCC account yourself and do it in your own account. You don't need access to your agent's account. This will be like a whole new application.

Also, make sure to get your SIN and a bank account after you land. That way you can apply for jobs from outside Canada as a PR.

ashersasher

Oct 5, 2021
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
19-02-2021
Hello, I would really appreciate your response to a few confusions I have about Schedule A (IMM 5669):

1. Under Personal History, I have covered the last 10 years without any gap, but I took a few short trips (about 10-12 days or less) to neighbouring countries during festival vacations. Although that time period is already covered because of my employment, should I still mention the trip details under Personal History?

2. Under Addresses, should I mention all the places where I stayed temporarily or just my permanent address? I was abroad for a year (not at a stretch though, I visited my country during the semester break) to do my Master's, so should I mention the addresses where I stayed? Also, the addresses of my short trips are not needed here, are they?

3. If I have to include all the address details, my information in Schedule A will be a bit different from the information I provided while applying for permanent residence online under address history (I only gave my permanent residence address there). Will that cause any problem?

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Thanks, I could just be extremely fortunate that this update came today morning about re-opening walk ins on Saturdays.
I'm on my way to the VFS office now.

I'll update you people on how it goes.
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/covid-19-updates
Thanks for all your responses, @PRANIT01 @CNP @stirredo.

I just came back from the New Delhi VFS office after a walk in submission. No appointment or 2 way submission form was necessary. This is only on Saturdays 9 AM to 2 PM in select centers.
As I said, was extremely fortunate to see their 18 June update at 12 AM and decided to try it.

Now I wait to get my stamped passport back.

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Hello, I would really appreciate your response to a few confusions I have about Schedule A (IMM 5669):

1. Under Personal History, I have covered the last 10 years without any gap, but I took a few short trips (about 10-12 days or less) to neighbouring countries during festival vacations. Although that time period is already covered because of my employment, should I still mention the trip details under Personal History?

2. Under Addresses, should I mention all the places where I stayed temporarily or just my permanent address? I was abroad for a year (not at a stretch though, I visited my country during the semester break) to do my Master's, so should I mention the addresses where I stayed? Also, the addresses of my short trips are not needed here, are they?

3. If I have to include all the address details, my information in Schedule A will be a bit different from the information I provided while applying for permanent residence online under address history (I only gave my permanent residence address there). Will that cause any problem?
1. I didn't include short trips abroad in Personal History. I don't think they want to know exactly where all you have been, or what you did. They just want to know what you were doing overall without any gaps in time. As you said, it is already covered in your employment.

2. There is no hard rule for this, but I gave one address per city. I did move twice or thrice in some cities, but I don't think it is relevant, especially as the employer or college was in the same city.
Addresses of short trips are optional - you don't need to worry about semester breaks too. I just showed 2 major addresses in the same city in 3 years of college. Just make sure what you write in Personal History corresponds with the Addresses.

3. I'd say try to keep both in sync. Slight variations should be okay, but nothing major.

Reactions: ashersasher

rohangopalan

Star Member
Dec 26, 2020
Hi everyone,

I'm awaiting for all Program draws to resume with a CRS score of 475. How likely will I get an invite by the end of the year? Any predictions?

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
Hi everyone,

I'm awaiting for all Program draws to resume with a CRS score of 475. How likely will I get an invite by the end of the year? Any predictions?
in july ? highly unlikely, by the end of the year ? yes probably, but you need to consider that they may modify the whole system by the end of the year as they mentionned before ...

Mosay

Jun 9, 2022
Hi,
My AOR dates back to Oct 2019, the POF docs i submitted are from that time. My application got approved now and i will be lading next week. As proof of funds during landing, Will the printouts of online PDF statement from the bank & provident fund work without the stamp from the bank? Or I have to get fresh balance certificates from the bank Please help!!

ashersasher

Oct 5, 2021
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
19-02-2021
1. I didn't include short trips abroad in Personal History. I don't think they want to know exactly where all you have been, or what you did. They just want to know what you were doing overall without any gaps in time. As you said, it is already covered in your employment.

2. There is no hard rule for this, but I gave one address per city. I did move twice or thrice in some cities, but I don't think it is relevant, especially as the employer or college was in the same city.
Addresses of short trips are optional - you don't need to worry about semester breaks too. I just showed 2 major addresses in the same city in 3 years of college. Just make sure what you write in Personal History corresponds with the Addresses.

3. I'd say try to keep both in sync. Slight variations should be okay, but nothing major.
Thank you so much for the response, really appreciate it!

Reactions: axmac

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Landed in calgary today,from my first day(too early to say) the city looks like a ghost town (for the 4th biggest city in canada),people seems nice and helpful.

Landed first in Vancouver, like kangaroo said Asians everywhere(mostly Korean not Chinese), missed the connection flight as expected but they took care of it.

Try to avoid delhi airport it is too crowded, took me 3-4 hrs to board the flight.

Immigration-self declaration in the kiosk then pass the first counter where they will seal your declaration that you printed from kiosk.Then proceed to Immigration, for God sake I repeat for what ever reason don't jump the line ,someone tried to do that the officer sitting in the counter yelled at him.so don't do that what ever the situation may me.Once you go to a ne arrival (Immigration office) there is a staff he will collect your address then tell it will take 3-4 months to get pr card ,after that wait in the line the officer will ask the std questions and will sign the copr.
I was not asked about the goods to follow as i am couriering it from US/POF
Officers are nicer when compared to USICS
But they are not very cool the guy in front of me got roasted, I seriously think they wouldn't allow him in because they were not convinced his business plan was legitimate, I was really surprised to see that (when I thought about 75 crs draw)
@raklukr ,my landing experience

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
@Rkb94 and others I have some questions just to confirm

please correct me if some thing is off

Documents we need to enter canada
1.COPR letter
2.Passport
3.Proof of fund statement
4.Arrive can app (72 hrs before arrival-registation) reciept
5.Declaration of goods(Can we declare at the airport or do we have to declare it before entering canada.

Did I miss some thing?

2nd question
I am already vaccinated including booster (do I have to take RTPCR test),In the websites I read I dont have to.I am travelling from delhi to Vancover and vancover to Calgary(Air Canada).

Am imissing something
This can be used as a reference on what documents to be carried.

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022

cpr2019

Nov 10, 2019
You can create an IRCC account yourself and do it in your own account. You don't need access to your agent's account. This will be like a whole new application.

Also, make sure to get your SIN and a bank account after you land. That way you can apply for jobs from outside Canada as a PR.
Thanks.
I got my SIN & bank account. Also got the G1. I just soft landed for 13 days..Had to come back..
But I just read about linking the application to the pr card?
I haven't received the pr card.
Do I need to do this in order to make sure I get the card. TIA!