+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
@wonderbly there's this lingering question in my head about the ADR for PCC I received.

I got the PCC of KSA, which my employer/company's Government Relation Officer requested online.
The Purpose for requesting on the PCC is employment and the requesting party is my current company. Could this be an issue?

And the expiry date was 15 days from the date of issuance. It has already expired.
The PCC is/was verifiable online within its validity period, but now I tried verifying and it says the certificate has expired.

In the GCMS notes of 6th June, Info-sharing was complete and medical was in progress (status changed to Pass on 13th June in gckey account)

Officer's notes read: Criminality: pending - PCs: PD from Saudi Arabia ***meds for reassessment and others reqs cancelled.

There are two ways of getting a Saudi PCC, one through the company GRO and another where I take a request letter from IRCC to a central police HQ and request the PCC myself.
If I go request the PCC myself, the Purpose of request will probably be Criminal Record Search and Requesting Party would be IRCC. The certificate other than that would be more or less the same, but with maybe longer validity period.

Should I go get a new PCC?
Asking this because it is a lengthy process and the Saudi authorities are not friendly.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
@wonderbly there's this lingering question in my head about the ADR for PCC I received.

I got the PCC of KSA, which my employer/company's Government Relation Officer requested online.
The Purpose for requesting on the PCC is employment and the requesting party is my current company. Could this be an issue?

And the expiry date was 15 days from the date of issuance. It has already expired.
The PCC is/was verifiable online within its validity period, but now I tried verifying and it says the certificate has expired.

In the GCMS notes of 6th June, Info-sharing was complete and medical was in progress (status changed to Pass on 13th June in gckey account)

Officer's notes read: Criminality: pending - PCs: PD from Saudi Arabia ***meds for reassessment and others reqs cancelled.

There are two ways of getting a Saudi PCC, one through the company GRO and another where I take a request letter from IRCC to a central police HQ and request the PCC myself.
If I go request the PCC myself, the Purpose of request will probably be Criminal Record Search and Requesting Party would be IRCC. The certificate other than that would be more or less the same, but with maybe longer validity period.

Should I go get a new PCC?
Asking this because it is a lengthy process and the Saudi authorities are not friendly.
I'm sorry but I don't know much about the PCC process for Saudi. If your notes say Criminality is pending, it's likely they will ask you for another PCC. Might not be a bad idea to start the process of getting a new one...

Reactions: imransyed

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
hey @PRANIT01, what option did you select in ArriveCan app for "reason for entering Canada", Option 1: Canadian Citizens and others with a right of entry or Option 7: Other ?
I just filled it yesterday. I'm going with 'other' as none of the other categories reflect a first time lander. Anyway, I doubt it matters much if you select option 1.

Reactions: Rkb94

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi everyone, FSW-Inland applicant here. I have quick question: I got my COPR last week, but still haven't updated my SIN and Ontario Health Insurance Card. I need to urgently see a doctor tomorrow. Can I still use my old OHIP card, which I got based on my post-graduate work permit?
Any insights would be really appreciated!

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
Guys, the ECA ref number has letters inside the report, should I include them in EE profile ?
The ref number in my wes profile is for example Ref#: 564196, also the ECA pdf file name is 564196 which is the Ref number,
but inside the report (top right of the page) it is written as : Ref#: 564196IMM, should I include those "IMM" or not when i add it to my EE profile ?

D

Deleted member 1050918

oh so it's "IMM" for everyone ? i thought those letters mean something and they change among applicants, this is why im asking, thanks!
IMM is probably for "IMMigration" meaning that you've ordered your ECA for immigration purposes. What matters is the numerical ID. So it is the same for IRCC whether with IMM or not. Rule of thumb for such situations: Better safe than sorry. Send away with IMM.