+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
guys, after getting an ITA and to prove the education level, should we send only the diplomas or we should also send the transcipts ?

iampratik

Apr 9, 2022
I got a reply yesterday to the webform raised in feb 2022 for status of my application.
They just stated that your application is currently located in NDVO.
Nothing else.
I sent a weform to delhi too, but a generic reply.

no response to Gcms request in 1 st week of April,2022
No response to Cbsa notes request in 2nd week May 2022

no ADR request
No remed request

fsw will resume soon....what about our applications?

AOR october,2020:
what should i do........dear members and legalfalcon please suggest
Not sure about the specifics of your case. But I had applied for GCMS notes and not received it. Then I applied for it again through getGCMS and I got it in less than 30 days. When I applied through get GCMS, I applied to CBSA

iampratik

Apr 9, 2022
Hi everyone
I have a general question. In the present circumstances, how long does it take to get PR card after landing? Is it safe to do soft landing? I was considering finishing landing formalities and returning within a week or 10 days

D

Deleted member 1083629

Hey guys,

Need your help and advice. I received my notes and in the eligibility is says: NOTE: proof of payment required for my work experience. Does that mean that they will ask my paystubs/payslips?

That note has been been generated on May 14.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hey guys,

Need your help and advice. I received my notes and in the eligibility is says: NOTE: proof of payment required for my work experience. Does that mean that they will ask my paystubs/payslips?

That note has been been generated on May 14.
Yes, appears so. Get your payslips and corresponding bank statements ready and send it via webform, even before getting the ADR. That should hopefully speed things up.

D

Deleted member 1083629

Yes, appears so. Get your payslips and corresponding bank statements ready and send it via webform, even before getting the ADR. That should hopefully speed things up.
For one of the jobs, I was paid less in the first 6 months because I was on probation (500 USD). In my reference letter, the company indicated only the salary after the hike (2400 USD). Do you think that would be an issue?

D

Deleted member 1083629

I
Also, I don't think I can show the deposits. In my country, companies open a bank account for their employees. We use a card issued by the bank. Once we leave, the bank account is closed. Because it was such a long time ago, I don't think bank will have any information about me; plus, I don't have an old debit card associated with the bank.

For the second job, I can get paystubs from HR. I will try and ask them for IRS Tax returns but mostly likely they won't have them (I worked there in 2014 and 2015).

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Hi everyone
I have a general question. In the present circumstances, how long does it take to get PR card after landing? Is it safe to do soft landing? I was considering finishing landing formalities and returning within a week or 10 days
I received notification on cic website that my PR card was just mailed. So I should be getting it 2 months after landing

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
I received notification on cic website that my PR card was just mailed. So I should be getting it 2 months after landing
What mailing address did you give initially for the card? A friend or relative? I'm landing in a month and will likely not a have permanent address lined up before landing.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
What mailing address did you give initially for the card? A friend or relative? I'm landing in a month and will likely not a have permanent address lined up before landing.
I didn’t give an address. I updated it later. It didn’t make a difference because they hadn’t even started on my PR card when I updated it

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
I didn’t give an address. I updated it later. It didn’t make a difference because they hadn’t even started on my PR card when I updated it
Oh I see, I might do that as well, as I will be able to get an apartment within 2-3 weeks of landing.