+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Fiji_Islander

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
I see a couple of my comments have been deleted by a mod here, don't know the reason but its rather annoying.

Time for a detox then.
Yeah same mate. The group has for the most part lost its soul. Probably better to come back after the 1st July Draw and initiate the new cohort to our cult and warn them to stay away from kangaroo, dkab and navinball...sorry you had catch this stray navin, you were dick at 1st but for what it's worth uv grown on me, atleast your "jokes" arent as cringe.

Reactions: itwillrain

praful.pandita

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Muscat
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
AOR JAN-21
VO - Mostly Ottawa
ADR request - Pay Slips, Birth Certificate, Sch A ( For me and Non Accompanying Spouse), Family Information IMM5446, Sibling Proof ( Passport Bio Pages) on 9th March 2022.
ADR Submitted 27th March and 6th April 2022.
Immediately After submission , Additional Doc changed to NA and got email for docs received from IRCC.
1st GU ( Approximately 4-5 days later after submission of ADR - Background Check Changed to " We are processing your background Check" from " Your application is in Progress"
2nd GU - Medicals Extended on 12th May 2022.
!!!!!Now waiting !!!!!
What do you think guys, when can i receive PPR ? It's been a long wait.

Tried calling IRCC, not able to connect to an agent. Raised Webform- Standard generic reply.

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
but it's not hard to imagine first or second generation non-western immigrants would vote for more diversity.
You sure? We've seen on this forum alone how this is not necessarily true.

White westerners might say yes and mean it, but then quickly turn on immigrants as soon as something in their job/financial situation/whatever goes wrong.

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
The west has an entirely different culture with a ton of subcultures that easterns can only learn so well, but at the end of the day they are easterns and not westerns, that means their view on life is different because fundamentally their culture is different.
This is fundamentally wrong on so many levels (as in, factually incorrect) but before the mods delete these posts, you might wish to clarify what "west" is and what "east" is, because these are not so strict categories as you seem to believe.

Sydneyaccountant

Star Member
Nov 21, 2020
Guys, you’re just moving from one country to another, it’s no big deal.

Also, assuming most of us are almost thru the immigration process, don’t you think it’s a bit too late to discuss the Canadian lifestyle and values.

When I hear about people getting discriminated for their last names, i don’t believe it for a second. It’s what you’ve on your resume and how you present yourself.

When you work in a diverse workplace, you will smell every food on this planet so the curry smell comment is just ridiculous.

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
How about a little rewrite

Guys, you’re just moving from one country without a white majority to another with a white majority, it’s no it can be a big deal.

When I hear about non-white people getting discriminated for their last names, i don’t believe it for a second as a white person. It’s what you’ve on your resume and how you present yourself -- as long as you are white.

• Haha
Reactions: cansha

Sydneyaccountant

Star Member
Nov 21, 2020
Those are not facts so there’s no need for a “rewrite”. With this kind of mindset, you won’t go very far anywhere on this planet. And there is no place for whiners in the developed world.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Already told it dozen times mate... When you move to Canada you'll see that Canadian-born whites, asians, indians, middle easterns, africans and natives share a core of cultural values. These are based on western values combining all these ethnicities in the same culture making them one society. You're welcome to read some sociology and history to get a better understanding of these discussions. Your kids will do better than you will because they'll be born in Canada, and their kids will do even better.
On one hand, I find the heat that kangaroo gets for his comments extremely hilarious while on another hand, I feel bad for him cos he seems to try and tell the truth.

I don't agree with him on everything like how he describes the 'west' as a giant block of people. There are very subgroups like Anglo countries, Western Euros, Eastern Euros, South Americans. No way a Eastern Euro would fit in easily in an Anglo group.

On another point replace the word west or whites with Chinese or Indians and no one bats an eyes with regard to discrimination.
Whites discriminate
Chinese are some of the most racist against South Asians and Africans
Indians discriminate against any Muslims
I've seen Black Africans discriminate against Black Jamaican/carribeans cos they think they have a 'colonized' mentality. World is full of these people

Point is discrimination is everywhere and within all races, up to you to find good people be around and be better than these people.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Poll Results: 50% Canadians encourage diversity, different cultures keep language etc.
Kangaroo Interpretation: Westerns will answer yes but they mean no. Source: Trust me bro Im white
I don't think its that much of a "trust me bro" thing. @ImpatientKangaroo is not wrong on this part. Canadian are welcoming people relatively speaking. That being said, a large part of Canadian culture is also backbiting. They will say Yes on surveys but you cann't be sure what they really think at times. You have to look into what finally outcomes are.

That being said, relatively, Canadian society is more open --as we all know. Relatively, Canada encourages people to keep their identity.

After all, immigrants and people of different culture and background are always "tolerated" (or not). And thats enough for us immigrants.

Last edited:

shockr

Jun 24, 2021
Been lurking for a while now and it's nice to see all the PPRs in the thread.

I completed my final set of BCS exams and project which will increase the points in my EE profile, since I'll have two or more certificates. The project results won't be out until December though, which is a bummer, so I still have to be a bit patient. In the mean time, I'm starting to take French lessons with the hope that I can take the TEF exams soon.

Good luck to everyone! Back to lurking.