+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I am also looking for some course related to my field, please elaborate P engg. Production or project ?
P eng means professional engineer ,you will be considered as an engineer only if you have that (It is basically a license exam ) and it is tough ,many companies ask for that especially for mechanical and civil engineering

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Guys, for translated documents, what should I send to IRCC ?

original document + translated document
or
original document + translated document + certified photocopy of the original document (stamped by the translator)
translated document + certified photocopy of the original document (stamped by the translator)
this version for sure. why would you send original ones to IRCC? they won't return the documents.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Poll Results: 50% Canadians encourage diversity, different cultures keep language etc.
Kangaroo Interpretation: Westerns will answer yes but they mean no. Source: Trust me bro Im white
It's 50-50 as you see and the voters' ethnicities aren't disclosed, but it's not hard to imagine first or second generation non-western immigrants would vote for more diversity. You can always go live in liberal immigrant zones like ON to close your eyes to facts: Foreigners who aren't born in the west can never be westerners.

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
translated document + certified photocopy of the original document (stamped by the translator)
this version for sure. why would you send original ones to IRCC? they won't return the documents.
i meant scanned and uploaded to your EE profil, not actually sent.

D

Deleted member 1050918

cool story bro, now tell it again.
Already told it dozen times mate... When you move to Canada you'll see that Canadian-born whites, asians, indians, middle easterns, africans and natives share a core of cultural values. These are based on western values combining all these ethnicities in the same culture making them one society. You're welcome to read some sociology and history to get a better understanding of these discussions. Your kids will do better than you will because they'll be born in Canada, and their kids will do even better.

Reactions: ElvisRamaj