+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
In my 5 yrs stay in us I have never heard about guys being total creep to woman ,trying to follow them,making fights in public places.
The worst I heard in us about indians were unhygienic, cheap,rude,slave,curry smelling but in this 5 years never heard or even seen an Indian creep because too busy with life like visa issues.
Honestly even now I don't face any issues I have friends from different cultures, Mt hobby is reading and usually it doesn't involve much social circles.Even now people who I considered as acquaintance call me txt me from Huston so I think it depends on how you behave to people. If you are trash definitely people are going to treat you like one.
I heard in Europe also indians have a bad reputation that I agree with you ,buy can say atleast in US I have never seen a landlord who is hesitant to rent hone to Indians but in canada I saw it.
Indian immigrant men don't have the best reputation here, especially when it comes to women. It's an unfortunate reality that we have to live with. @ImpatientKangaroo's controversial views have some truth to them.

Reactions: PRANIT01

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
Many people believe C-19 will be implemented at the same time with the new TEER system, which is probably Nov, but only God know what IRCC has in mind right now
That's been my thinking, but since they are so forward and transparent over what they intend to do, all we can is to guess.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hello, anyone can in the know please answer my query.

Is it easier for a COPR holder to add spouse in the application? If yes, how. Should I raise a webform?

Or is it better to land and get PR approved and then start a separate application for spouse.

Would appreciate any thoughts on this. Thanks.
Its not a question of easy or tough because adding a spouse is simple and its via web form or in my case I received an ready for visa email and responded to that email about marital status change. Adding spouse before landing saves you several months of wait time. Just raise a webform after you get married and let them know you would like to add your spouse. IRCC will get back to you asking for your spouse documents. The problem with sponsoring your wife after PR is the ridiculous 1 year (at times more than that) standard processing time. If you are married now, don't wait just add your spouse.

Reactions: triptilive

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Is it easier for a COPR holder to add spouse in the application? If yes, how. Should I raise a webform?
Not a question of easy or difficult. You have to declare your spouse before you land if you have gotten married between submitting your application and getting COPR. if you don't do that you may face increased scrutiny if you try to sponsor your spouse after landing and IRCC also has the option to refuse PR to spouse in that case.

Just raise a webform and let them know of change in family composition and they will guide you.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
A deservedly promoted minister continues to work wonders

Emergencies Act comment 'misunderstood': deputy minister | CTV News
I have noticed something about the Liberal party, they destroy everything they touch. Even now, Pearson airport in Toronto is in chaos due to the Liberal transportation minister, Omar Alghabra

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-pearson-airport-delays-1.6481605
'Chaos' at Toronto's Pearson airport could continue until end of August, ex-Air Canada exec says

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
I have noticed something about the Liberal party, they destroy everything they touch. Even now, Pearson airport in Toronto is in chaos due to the Liberal transportation minister, Omar Alghabra

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-pearson-airport-delays-1.6481605
'Chaos' at Toronto's Pearson airport could continue until end of August, ex-Air Canada exec says
I'm not looking forward to the immigration/customs queue there :/

I guess it's their obsession with appearance over substance. They keep making decisions/policies which curb efficiency/productivity and signal virtues instead. Even the Toronto Mayor is ranting about the airport.

Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Yeah just don't give your children ethnic names...
I dont think ethnic names are a problem in canada. Where I work, there are a lot of foreigners and second gen immigrants and everyone seems pretty chill about different names, and I pay attention to names since I was bullied a lot in the US because of mine, when I was young. I know my perspective is not statistic, but from what I gathered, they actually care to pronounce your name correctly, dont make nicknames/abbreviations to not have to deal with it like people in the US.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Thank you Alysson. Where did u pick in Canada? Did you manage to get all the initial stuff sorted?
Came to windsor because of a job offer. I got most things settled, just need the license, but now I don't have time due to work and its expensive to rent for the test, so I'll wait a bit since its not that necessary here. Maybe I'll meet people here and can get to borrow one lol.

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Came to windsor because of a job offer. I got most things settled, just need the license, but now I don't have time due to work and its expensive to rent for the test, so I'll wait a bit since its not that necessary here. Maybe I'll meet people here and can get to borrow one lol.
Nice. Congrats on the job. Will start running around for my documentation from tomorrow.

Reactions: Alysson
Jun 3, 2021
I apologise upfront if this has been asked and answered before. I received PCC request for my application last night(finally some movement..) - do i need to get the PCC done again for countries that I have not resided in since my original application submission - logically it does not make sense but they haven't given any clear instructions in the request letter?

For context - I am from India but live in Singapore. the India PCC takes a while to get so I would rather not go through that exercise again.

Thanks!