+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Sydneyaccountant

Star Member
Nov 21, 2020
Hi guys, quick question. If you send some documents via webform, do they show up in the list of document on your account? or they never show up on your account?

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
1) Login to CIC account.
2) Go to section "Link an existing application to this account". Click on "Link application to this account" button.
3) Select category as PR Card
4) Select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
5) Fill required details (please make sure capital, small, comma etc.)
6) Provide landing date in "Date you became a permanent resident"
7) Click on search my application.
8) after application searched make sure you submit application else not linked.

I tried this but shows application not found
I have PMed you.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Completed the journey today!!

Portal received: 5/18
Ecopr: 5/20
PR Card approved: 6/3
PR Card received: 6/7

I've been following this thread from three digits to four digits and have seen so many of you have gotten PPRs in the journey. Honestly very happy.
Man, if I ever receive an ITA, I hope my file lands on the officer that processed yours.

Thats all I want.

Congrats !

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Hi guys, quick question. If you send some documents via webform, do they show up in the list of document on your account? or they never show up on your account?
They never show up in your IRCC account, but the file name or the document content (PoF, PCC etc..) will be put as "attachment received" in your GCMS notes along with the text you wrote when you submitted the webform.

Reactions: wonderbly

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Wow yesterday with some conversations with the people of other nationalities came to know indians have a very bad reputation in calgary, I even heard that from an Indian girl who lives in my airbnb. I was really surprised because in US we are known as nerds, sw engineers and doctors,socially awkward, funny accent....Here hmm don't want to talk about it.

D

Deleted member 1050918

in US we are known as nerds, sw engineers and doctors,socially awkward, funny accent
That's the politically-correct stereotype and isn't real. The reality both in the US and Canada is what you heard there. Worse in Europe. By the way this is not specific to Indians, western people have similar views on most eastern people.

Wow yesterday with some conversations with the people of other nationalities came to know indians have a very bad reputation in calgary, I even heard that from an Indian girl who lives in my airbnb.
That's what I tried to explain a few pages back...

Regardless, you can still find a good job and just live your life. This whole stuff is mostly only about social/personal life. If you feel you've been discriminated against professionally say in the case of a promotion, you can sue the company and would most likely win. So people usually don't dare even think about it in professional environments but they manually filter their social circles. If this is a concern the only solution is to move to places where a lot of immigrants live like Toronto or Vancouver.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: maghool71

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
That's the politically-correct stereotype and isn't real. The reality both in the US and Canada is what you heard there. Worse in Europe. By the way this is not specific to Indians, western people have similar views on most eastern people.

That's what I tried to explain a few pages back...

Regardless, you can still find a good job and just live your life. This whole stuff is mostly only about social/personal life. If you feel you've been discriminated against professionally say in the case of a promotion, you can sue the company and would most likely win. So people usually don't dare even think about it in professional environments but they manually filter their social circles. If this is a concern the only solution is to move to places where a lot of immigrants live like Toronto or Vancouver.
In my 5 yrs stay in us I have never heard about guys being total creep to woman ,trying to follow them,making fights in public places.
The worst I heard in us about indians were unhygienic, cheap,rude,slave,curry smelling but in this 5 years never heard or even seen an Indian creep because too busy with life like visa issues.
Honestly even now I don't face any issues I have friends from different cultures, Mt hobby is reading and usually it doesn't involve much social circles.Even now people who I considered as acquaintance call me txt me from Huston so I think it depends on how you behave to people. If you are trash definitely people are going to treat you like one.
I heard in Europe also indians have a bad reputation that I agree with you ,buy can say atleast in US I have never seen a landlord who is hesitant to rent hone to Indians but in canada I saw it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 994371

In my 5 yrs stay in us I have never heard about guys being total creep to woman ,trying to follow them,making fights in public places.
The worst I heard in us about indians were unhygienic, cheap,rude,slave,curry smelling but in this 5 years never heard or even seen an Indian creep because too busy with life like visa issues.
Honestly even now I don't face any issues I have friends from different cultures, Mt hobby is reading and usually it doesn't involve much social circles.Even now people who I considered as acquaintance call me txt me from Huston so I think it depends on how you behave to people. If you are trash definitely people are going to treat you like one.
I heard in Europe also indians have a bad reputation that I agree with you ,buy can say atleast in US I have never seen a landlord who is hesitant to rent hone to Indians but in canada I saw it.

Now you know why people end up in little India.

D

Deleted member 1050918

People evaluate these things in percentages. It's obviously not like every single Canadian you see on the street has carried out careful social research and has super accurate percentages on how many Indians are good or bad, but they just understand that the probability of some nationals turning out to be people who they wouldn't like is higher than some other nationals. So they adopt a general attitude towards some nationals. One can achieve partial success with breaking through that wall by consistently being good and living by the western values. In some western communities it will just never make a difference, but in more liberal ones it should at least lead to comfort.

Russia: Motherland
India: Bradderland

Reactions: PRANIT01

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Bro I never expected this things I heard I was surprised, honestly I you do things like what I said you can end up in jail that is harassment.
Yesterday I went to a Chinese landlord he was really happy to rent the place ,the house was really good his only demand is not to cook curry(I don't so don't have an issue) ,as I said it all depends on how you present yourself I am not going to tell you stereotype Don't exist but a large part of it can be removed by how you behave.
Seeing you in person I don't think you will have any issues .

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
People evaluate these things in percentages. It's obviously not like every single Canadian you see on the street has carried out careful social research and has super accurate percentages on how many Indians are good or bad, but they just understand that the probability of some nationals turning out to be people who they wouldn't like is higher than some other nationals. So they adopt a general attitude towards some nationals. One can achieve partial success with breaking through that wall by consistently being good and living by the western values. In some western communities it will just never make a difference, but in more liberal ones it should at least lead to comfort.

Russia: Motherland
India: Bradderland
Lol ,man the place where I am from we don't even talk loudly we pretty much mind our own business.there is no Bradder only me myself and I

This is my point at the end of the day you can only control how you behave ,you can't control how others should think of you.small consistent change can make an impact most Indians don't travel outside India.For them I suppose this posts will be a reference if the moderator don't delete it.
But I think 2nd generation immigrants don't have an issue like this because I saw a lot of mixed race friends in calgary which is rare in Houston

Last edited: