FSW WORLDWIDE

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Hello guys, can you please help me with an idea of what I have to send to IRCC? I just got ADR with the following request: "Income, proof: Please provide 6 months of bank statements or pay slips to show that you were paid for the professional work that you performed for your employers during the qualified work period that you declared. ". It is ok if I send them the pay slips for the last 6 months? Or it should be 6 months from 2020 (near the AOR date?) Also, the pay slips should be for the last job or for all the jobs declared in application? I mention that I registered 3 NOCs in the application but my current job is the one for which I got points. I mention that last week I sent the the proof of funds from the bank.
Why not inundate them with all the pay slips for the claimed work experience? I would not take any chances. Other members please weigh-in...

Reactions: wonderbly

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Hi

What are the charges in air canada airlines for 1 extra 23 Kg bag

Thanks in advance

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I genuinely don't understand their obsession with "roles and responsibilities". I mean not every employer or HR will write you a reference letter with those included. Some may suggest just get it from a colleague, but if that's the case why go through HR in the first place? Throw objectivity out of the window, just get a letter with the company's logo and write each other the most flattering reference letters... Just seems ripe for fraud to my eyes.

PS: after 2 years they should've at least asked OP to just add these instead of completely crushing them this way. They expect understanding from you but are very stingy in reciprocity.
That's absurd. There are job names that has different duties. An Analyst can fall in 10 different NOC's. An Engineer can fall in 5 different NOCS's. So will an Business Development Manager, Marketing Manager, Product Manager, and so on. Asking Duties and responsibilities is right and it is a must. If one cannot provide that, then they are clearly lying or did not do that job.

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
That's absurd. There are job names that has different duties. An Analyst can fall in 10 different NOC's. An Engineer can fall in 5 different NOCS's. So will an Business Development Manager, Marketing Manager, Product Manager, and so on. Asking Duties and responsibilities is right and it is a must. If one cannot provide that, then they are clearly lying or did not do that job.
I respectfully disagree with the last point. But I get their need to request it, my problem is with their enforcement. The roles and responsibilities part is not standard in all countries, I've heard of many applicants that actually wrote their letters and got their HR to sign it on letterhead, imagine if they didn't take these proactive steps.... Should it cost them their whole application?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I respectfully disagree with the last point. But I get their need to request it, my problem is with their enforcement. The roles and responsibilities part is not standard in all countries, I've heard of many applicants that actually wrote their letters and got their HR to sign it on letterhead, imagine if they didn't take these proactive steps.... Should it cost them their whole application?
Fair point, but IRCC has had these requirements in place since the beginning of PR system. It's not new. Anyone choosing to apply for their PR should know the rules and be ready to abide by it. As unreasonable as IRCC is, they still give alternative options for providing this info if your employer will/can not provide it to you. Unfortunately, people fail to do their due diligence and then cry wolf afterwards.

The onus to ensure a long spoon will always rest on the one who elects to dine with the devil.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Of course, it should cost their whole application. If one cannot get this, then they don't need to apply. What's wrong in filling the duties by yourself and getting it signed by HR? That's the least one can do. Actually, the roles and responsibilities are standard for all the countries unless you are moving to tax haven countries to hide your corrupt money.

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Of course, it should cost their whole application. If one cannot get this, then they don't need to apply. What's wrong in filling the duties by yourself and getting it signed by HR? That's the least one can do. Actually, the roles and responsibilities are standard for all the countries unless you are moving to tax haven countries to hide your corrupt money.
What I fear when we say that it should cost them their whole application is the disregard for the current delay. I personally don't think that I'd get an ITA again after 2 years have passed, I was 30 when I applied so I would have lost 10 more points before the draws in July. So my max CRS would be 481-15=466.
I get that under normal circumstances an overwhelming majority of people would have gotten their applications rejected early on at R10, but after 2 years, I doubt most would still have a chance. So although I agree with you on the need to have duties and responsibilities, I still maintain that there should have been some wiggle room in their implementation.

PS: Please don't preach the "learn French" sermon, as it doesn't come easy for all individuals.

Reactions: wonderbly and RSub

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Just got my RFV.
This thread has helped me relieve my stress a lot.
Thank You! everyone for ranting and fighting to make me laugh.
I hope Everyone Gets an ITA If you are pre ITA or RFV if you are Waiting on your result
All the best Guys.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Perhaps. If this 'Prioritise India' strategy continues, which it will, 65% of the pending applications will just about fill 2022 quotas. Do you agree with this?
There are no priorities, bro. We are 1.4 billion. Our country is too crowded. Naturally, we will look for new home. Canada is just easy for many. Would you say the same for the US (By far the hardest to immigrate to) which has similar number of Indian and Chinese applicants?

If 2/3 of the applicants are Indians, the naturally most of the PR will be issued to Indians. SIMPLE MATH.

Fiji_Islander

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
There are no priorities, bro. We are 1.4 billion. Our country is too crowded. Naturally, we will look for new home. Canada is just easy for many. Would you say the same for the US (By far the hardest to immigrate to) which has similar number of Indian and Chinese applicants?

If 2/3 of the applicants are Indians, the naturally most of the PR will be issued to Indians. SIMPLE MATH.
I get that. My point is that, the gcms screenshot iv posted explicitly says, "Support is curently processing India files" That seems like a very intentional comment by officer indicating strategy is to prioritise India. It doesn't make sense and it doesn't need to make sense...Cos nothing ircc does makes sense.
The few FSW London Vo pprs we have seen since March (probably no more than 10 in total vs the 100s from India) can be seen as outliers

Last edited:

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I get that. My point is that, the gcms screenshot iv posted explicitly says, Support is processing India files. That seems like a very intentional comment by officer indicating strategy is to prioritise India. It doesn't make sense and it doesn't need to make sense...Cos nothing ircc does makes sense.
The few FSW London Vo pprs we have seen since March (probably no more than 10 in total vs the 100s from India) can be seen as outliers
That's really sad, Bro. Can IRCC be sued for this?

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Need urgent help.
I was working in uae, and moved back to India on 28/02/21, and my last working day was May 31st 2021(did 2 months notice period from home country). Now, recently I got my notes and it states the date of moving to India as may 31st.
Also, I have submitted all the documents related after resigining viz experience letter and updated reference letter.
Now, should I raise a webform and inform ircc that my moving date was 28th Feb or let it be like that.

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Need urgent help.
I was working in uae, and moved back to India on 28/02/21, and my last working day was May 31st 2021(did 2 months notice period from home country). Now, recently I got my notes and it states the date of moving to India as may 31st.
Also, I have submitted all the documents related after resigining viz experience letter and updated reference letter.
Now, should I raise a webform and inform ircc that my moving date was 28th Feb or let it be like that.
Just raise a webfourm. Its fine, its an innocent mistake. Just tell them ASAP

Reactions: neha_415