+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ElegantVegetable

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
Got response today from the sleeping beauties up north (IRCC), asking salary slips for all the experience. But can't find a place inside the profile to upload them. Shall I use the web forms instead?

P.S.- I used to get paid weekly so have created a 300 page long merged pdf to upload. May god bless them scrolling through

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Is it H1 or F1?
I think you have about 30 to 90 days (this depends on your visa type) to leave the country once visa expires. Definitely raise a webform and call IRCC, New York IRCC office and VFS are not providing any updates on the passports.

Edit - if you sent passports to Ottawa directly I guess you are in luck they are processing faster than New York embassy.
I was on L1, it was about to expire and I applied for a change of status to B2 and and now my B2 i94 date is about to expire in 2.5 weeks.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
@Alysson were you asked an address for the application? Did you give one of a hotel/Airbnb?
They want permanent address, so I just said I didn’t have one yet. They give you a form explaining how to change your address, but the easiest way is calling IRCC. I selected option 3 when I called and requested to talk to an agent and it went through, while selecting the option to update your file, it would always say there was no agent available. Took 5 minutes to change address.

Reactions: DavidBurke

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
They want permanent address, so I just said I didn’t have one yet. They give you a form explaining how to change your address, but the easiest way is calling IRCC. I selected option 3 when I called and requested to talk to an agent and it went through, while selecting the option to update your file, it would always say there was no agent available. Took 5 minutes to change address.
Is this for SIN? What does the IRCC have to do with SIN processing?

Sasha2021

Star Member
Dec 3, 2021
No, they request additional documents when they want more info from you, if already approved there is no need for additional docs. However, your case sounds very peculiar, how could copr be issued without you sending your passport?
I don't know how it works. Maybe they create the copr as soon as the file is approved, then they send it along with the ppt. Thanks for your reply.

Sasha2021

Star Member
Dec 3, 2021
It is possible. But I will suggest take all the actions you can on your end to avoid a situation where a file may be forgotten. Reach out to local MP office etc. to see if you can get the PPR email triggered. This was happening a lot during covid restrictions but there is no longer any reason not to issue a PPR if the file is approved. All the best!
Thank you. I will do what it takes.

Reactions: cansha

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
What is the best time to book tickets after PPR or COPR ?