HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Got my remedical done today. ADR (schedule A) also submitted 2 weeks ago. Haven't recieved any request for PCC but I submitted through webform back in Jan 22. Also, I have got 2 dependants but IRCC did not ask for remedical for them. Need some advice on what to expect from here on in?

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
A question for those who received ADR:
Did you get to know that your application was approved?
I recieved adr but no idea about current status, is if that's what you mean. If your application is approved after you get adr, you'd recieve an email and profile will show the same I think.

Sasha2021

Star Member
Dec 3, 2021
I recieved adr but no idea about current status, is if that's what you mean. If your application is approved after you get adr, you'd recieve an email and profile will show the same I think.
Just got to know that my application has been approved since last July. Wanted to know if they will ask for ADR after the application is approved or not?

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Did you take any action from your end? If any, please be sure to share them so that the community can benefit from it.
I did 3 things to link an upfront medicals with a medical request sent by IRCC:
1- called the clinic who sent a request to IRCC medical office to link the upfront with the IME # generated by ircc in the request letter.

2- sent an email to my VO (london) and to the London VO medical officer, email is :(ldnppmd@international.gc.ca). Email included my application information and had attached the two documents (upfront and ircc request letter)

3- sent a webform to IRCC requesting the same thing and attached the same files.

I did these three, two days later, my medicals passed.

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Just got to know that my application has been approved since last July. Wanted to know if they will ask for ADR after the application is approved or not?
No, they request additional documents when they want more info from you, if already approved there is no need for additional docs. However, your case sounds very peculiar, how could copr be issued without you sending your passport?

Reactions: AlmostThere2

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
@Rkb94 and others I have some questions just to confirm

please correct me if some thing is off

Documents we need to enter canada
1.COPR letter
2.Passport
3.Proof of fund statement
4.Arrive can app (72 hrs before arrival-registation) reciept
5.Declaration of goods(Can we declare at the airport or do we have to declare it before entering canada.

Did I miss some thing?

2nd question
I am already vaccinated including booster (do I have to take RTPCR test),In the websites I read I dont have to.I am travelling from delhi to Vancover and vancover to Calgary(Air Canada).

Am imissing something
Have your vaccine card/document ready too, they will check it at the Delhi airport, no covid test of any kind needed. You declare your goods at the airport, but have the lists (2 copies of each) ready before you arrive. They only care about goods to follow list really, if you have one.

Reactions: PRANIT01

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Got my remedical done today. ADR (schedule A) also submitted 2 weeks ago. Haven't recieved any request for PCC but I submitted through webform back in Jan 22. Also, I have got 2 dependants but IRCC did not ask for remedical for them. Need some advice on what to expect from here on in?
Bump

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Could someone please answer my question?
Is it possible that an application is approved months ago but still no PPR?
It is possible. But I will suggest take all the actions you can on your end to avoid a situation where a file may be forgotten. Reach out to local MP office etc. to see if you can get the PPR email triggered. This was happening a lot during covid restrictions but there is no longer any reason not to issue a PPR if the file is approved. All the best!