+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 994371

A post from Indians in Vancouver lol
We were more matured during my primary school days I guess.Indians in Calgary is way better than this
A message with a warning

She is a mean manipulative woman. And will blame you for any messes than you make. She will take a picture and send it to you via whatsapp. She will also use flashlight to prove her point

The unit is an old one with its faults. Any damage that is there she will try to make it your fault and keep your security deposit. She will keep records of your texts and use that against you. She will constantly text you.

She leaves big messes in the sink and will pinpoint your messes even if they are minor. If you try to argue with her she will turn it around on you and use the support of her family living upstairs, and then send you a text the very next day saying how disrupted her day and ruined her mood. If anyone needs proof of texts i have them and will send them on request.

If you ask her nicely to clean her mess she will tell you that you have very few items and you can find the space to clean yours.

She will ask to split certain groceries. Donot do this. She will ask you for items as well Do not give it to her like compass card. She used my compass card twice because i had Upass. She will ask you to replace after her inventory is over. Get your own things and only use those.

She also has the only key to the room door. So she has access to the room as well. She will give you the apartment key only and just the fob. Ask for the room key as well so you can lock the door.

She is renting out apartment 802 right now at 1155 beach avenue. Donot move in with her. She will take living room, but will still act like the apartment is hers. You will be paying 1250/ month and 1315 with utilities

This is why I want to live in a corporate-owned condominium. At least you don't have to deal with characters like these.

Reactions: RSub and PRANIT01

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I heard exploitation of new immigrants is very common in Canada.
I heard a story where 1 Indian student had to work like a donkey, first he had to work for 12 hr in a restaurant and he has to stay in restaurant owners home and do the owners house hold chores also for an lmia
The owner is a Sri Lankan who immigrated few years ago.
(I don't know how it works but my friend told me this happened in torronto)
I am sure it is pretty common, stay away from garbage like this who has 0 absolutely 0 human values.

D

Deleted member 994371

I heard exploitation of new immigrants is very common in Canada.
I heard a story where 1 Indian student had to work like a donkey, first he had to work for 12 hr in a restaurant and he has to stay in restaurant owners home and do the owners house hold chores also for an lmia
The owner is a Sri Lankan who immigrated few years ago.
(I don't know how it works but my friend told me this happened in torronto)
I am sure it is pretty common, stay away from garbage like this who has 0 absolutely 0 human values.

In the beginning, you may not have a choice. Until you build a credit history and have a job, only Indians will give you a space to live.

Most "natives" over there won't take a chance on you. Once you have those two things going for you, then you can live like a true Canadian and pay 2000$ for a shoebox like @tapperb

At least you won't be exploited like that person you mentioned.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
T
In the beginning, you may not have a choice. Until you build a credit history and have a job, only Indians will give you a space to live.

Most "natives" over there won't take a chance on you. Once you have those two things going for you, then you can live like a true Canadian and pay 2000$ for a shoebox like @tapperb

True but it is really sad to see this kind of modern day slavery especially by people who belong to the same country/region.

Starboy12

Jul 6, 2021
tbf people in power at IRCC should go through something similar to understand how uncertain this entire situation is for applicants. Sharing absolutely no updates with candidates for months is such a d*ck move.

what makes you leave Ireland? looked pretty chill and laidback environment, is it the lower wages and rising costs?
I'm not Irish but I work for a tech company here. I applied for EE cos I wanted to have 'options' and I was in a different place mentally in 2020 obviously but with each passing day I lose interest in moving to Canada. Ireland is pretty chill alright and loads of people here think I'm crazy to even wanna move to North America. But I've invested so much time, money and effort in the process I'll have to wait for the outcome and then make my own final decision.

itwillrain

Dec 8, 2021
I'm not Irish but I work for a tech company here. I applied for EE cos I wanted to have 'options' and I was in a different place mentally in 2020 obviously but with each passing day I lose interest in moving to Canada. Ireland is pretty chill alright and loads of people here think I'm crazy to even wanna move to North America. But I've invested so much time, money and effort in the process I'll have to wait for the outcome and then make my own final decision.
It sounds very logical. IMO Canada's offering of PR on day 1 was simply too good to give up. What's hilarious is they anyhoo made us wait long enough for it.

Sometimes I laugh looking at how non-transparent and unorganized this entire thing is while we got so many talented tech people available at country's disposal. Takes me multiple attempts to even login to my IRCC account. I wonder how nobody at IRCC product/tech looked at it and went hmm..this seems like something we should fix. An opportunity to be a part of such non-f*ck giving work culture brings tears of joy to my eyes.

Reactions: AlmostThere2

me@akshara

Star Member
Mar 24, 2022
aor oct 2020 here....
no update
no adr since biometrics.....
applied gcms 50 days ago.... have'nt recieved yet...
called ircc but just generic response...

dont know what to do
completely exhausted and out of my mind...

please suggest..
is only my application facing such havoc... or is there anyone else with same timeline

nadiao

Jan 29, 2022
guys.. got gcms notes a couple days ago. final decision - approved. there's even information regarding counterfoil and copr details (valid til february 2023).

BUT no rfv email so far! now i know i've been approved the day after remedicals were shown on my account. three months of silence.

is there anything i can do to expedite passport request?

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Hi guys,
Hope everyone is doing well.

So i got my visa valid upto 2023 april and planning to do a 6 months DATA ANALYTICS course as i am from non IT background.

Can anyone share how's the job market for DATA ANALYTICS in canada as i would not have any experience in this field.

Is it easy to get the job?

I am working really hard to hold good knowledge about this.
Any comments on this please.

Reactions: PRANIT01

DavidBurke

Mar 25, 2022
Hi, could someone please tell me which option I should select for landing with copr on the Arrivecan app. Not sure if I should select the first or last option. Thanks.

alfakido

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Did anyone have any luck booking an appointment for SIN?

I was trying to book an appointment for next month but the lady on the phone said all the slots for the next month are booked and they aren't allowed to book an appointment for July until the next month starts. I found it hard to believe that ALL Service Canada through Ontario are booked.

Also, if no appointments are available, why do you even have a system? Why not just mention this on the website itself.

EDIT: She also seemed pissed off at me for selecting my location as "Outside Canada" on the form. She said I am supposed to select the location where I want to book an appointment. But the form said to provide my contact information and not the place I want to visit.

I filled the form again today with Ontario is provnice.
You can directly visit the office, if there is no queue they will let you in.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020

Better to work for a Canadian manager than an immigrant one. The amount of contempt immigrants have for other immigrants is insane.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi guys,
Hope everyone is doing well.

So i got my visa valid upto 2023 april and planning to do a 6 months DATA ANALYTICS course as i am from non IT background.

Can anyone share how's the job market for DATA ANALYTICS in canada as i would not have any experience in this field.

Is it easy to get the job?

I am working really hard to hold good knowledge about this.
Any comments on this please.
If you don't have an engineering or IT background then highly unlikely you can learning Data Analytics in 6 months. I've seen plenty of people (PRs and students) try to do the same thing as you're planning since Data Analytics seems to be the sexy trend right now but when they realize the coding and statistics required, they struggle. I would also suggest taking a 1-year course, from a university

D

Deleted member 994371

You can directly visit the office, if there is no queue they will let you in.

The question is which office. I am looking for one in GTA. If you have first hand experience with one in GTA, let me know.