+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Just got another ADR. Not even 24 hours since I submitted the last ADR.

First ADR was asking for POF, from 2019. I submitted my application in 2020 so that was weird,
and ITR, because my experience is in family business that too with cash salary. I wrote an LOE stating salary below income tax limit, so I dont have ITR.

Submitted Bank statement from opening date June 2019 to May 2022. Now the officer wants statements from December 2018 to October 2019.
I am sure they are trying to figure out if I was paid for this job or not, but I still don't understand because I have mentioned a million times my salary was paid cash in hand.

As @wonderbly suggested few weeks ago, I sent them everything I've got showing my work experience is genuine; whatsapp conversations, emails from booking.com, agoda.com, makemytrip.com, etc to my account, and other relevant emails and documents supporting my work experience. (NOC 6313, Accommodation Supervisor ) through a webform because files were around 18mb in total. I am guessing they have not been linked to my account yet and officer hasnt reviewed anything except the POF and LOE for no ITR i sent via mycic account.

Sent payslips also in feb. Currently preparing a salary certificate, gonna get it notarized and stuff.

Any thoughts people?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Just got another ADR. Not even 24 hours since I submitted the last ADR.

First ADR was asking for POF, from 2019. I submitted my application in 2020 so that was weird,
and ITR, because my experience is in family business that too with cash salary. I wrote an LOE stating salary below income tax limit, so I dont have ITR.

Submitted Bank statement from opening date June 2019 to May 2022. Now the officer wants statements from December 2018 to October 2019.
I am sure they are trying to figure out if I was paid for this job or not, but I still don't understand because I have mentioned a million times my salary was paid cash in hand.

As @wonderbly suggested few weeks ago, I sent them everything I've got showing my work experience is genuine; whatsapp conversations, emails from booking.com, agoda.com, makemytrip.com, etc to my account, and other relevant emails and documents supporting my work experience. (NOC 6313, Accommodation Supervisor ) through a webform because files were around 18mb in total. I am guessing they have not been linked to my account yet and officer hasnt reviewed anything except the POF and LOE for no ITR i sent via mycic account.

Sent payslips also in feb. Currently preparing a salary certificate, gonna get it notarized and stuff.

Any thoughts people?
This is such a fix you are in :( . Clearly, the officer is not yet convinced. Send them the old bank statements as requested, and cross fingers that the documents you sent via webform does the trick.

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
This is such a fix you are in :( . Clearly, the officer is not yet convinced. Send them the old bank statements as requested, and cross fingers that the documents you sent via webform does the trick.
Thank you for the kind words @wonderbly
I swear I am really badly stuck. I breathed a sigh of relief just 24 hours ago after 2 weeks when I sent the web forms yesterday.

My bank account was opened in June 2019. I already sent statements from June 2019. Sent a balance certificate which says the account was opened in June 2019. Yet the officer asks for statements from December 2018.
This is turning into a total nightmare for me.

I am thinking to wait for a week - 10 days before sending a reply now. Maybe web forms will be linked to my account by then. And then in the LOE, I will ask the officer to review the web forms also.

Honestly, I am downright mad at myself for not getting salary transferred to my bank account from the get go, or filing nil returns.

ElegantVegetable

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
Yeah I'm still waiting. Great seeing other long time waiters finally get their RFVs and PPRs though!

I have some Winnipeg friends. Unfortunately, none of them work for IRCC or in politics :p
Not providing solution bit would like to share ...
Shapr amd LinkedIn are the professional networking apps that has some Canadian professionals just to connect and understand what's going on there. But beware of forex, Bitcoin, MLM scammers.

Kijiji is a kind of appwhere people put posts about stuff to sell it also has rental posts it's something like offer up and hotpads in US. Just in case someone would like to explore.

Again not doing an app marketing but I'm using them personally to directly find some information by observation on those apps.

Reactions: AlmostThere2
D

Deleted member 1050918

ROFL! You have to expatiate bro :D.
Fella was my friend's friend and was at the house party of said friend. I'd only had my TRV back then obviously and I cracked a very predictable joke about how I'm a temporary with PR intentions meeting an IRCC officer - hehe super funny totally unexpected joke, right. Kangaroo was only a novice jokester back then.

Chap was all normal but I'm sure you know what normal is in Canada: average IQ with minimal vigilance, quite possibly considerably lazy, also boring like I didn't wanna listen to what he had to say more than I wanted to re-read EE eligibility factors for a refresher. And no he wasn't quite there to make new friends, although we had a common friend who was also the host, so interaction was minimal and I didn't get a chance to see solid proof of how IRCC is selectively red-taping our bradders.

Vancouver sounds fun doesn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: wonderbly

Sean Fraser

Jan 13, 2022
Fella was my friend's friend and was at the house party of said friend. I'd only had my TRV back then obviously and I cracked a very predictable joke about how I'm a temporary with PR intentions meeting an IRCC officer - hehe super funny totally unexpected joke, right. Kangaroo was only a novice jokester back then.

Chap was all normal but I'm sure you know what normal is in Canada: average IQ with minimal vigilance, quite possibly considerably lazy, also boring like I didn't wanna listen to what he had to say more than I wanted to re-read EE eligibility factors for a refresher. And no he wasn't quite there to make new friends, although we had a common friend who was also the host, so interaction was minimal and I didn't get a chance to see solid proof of how IRCC is selectively red-taping our bradders.

Probably thought you were a foreign Canadian wannabe cuck

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

I don't know what I'll do or say if I met an IRCC officer IRL. I've got many questions for them. So, so many questions :D.

Reactions: AlmostThere2