+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Sand_canada

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Hey everyone. I had a remedical request last month on April 8th. I finished it on April 15. Today in my profile it says we haven't received your medical results, should I be worried? Should I upload a copy of the IMEI form the provider gave me? I thought the provider has to upload it. Did I make a mistake? @legalfalcon please help

Sand_canada

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Hey everyone. I had a remedical request last month on April 8th. I finished it on April 15. Today in my profile it says we haven't received your medical results, should I be worried? Should I upload a copy of the IMEI form the provider gave me? I thought the provider has to upload it. Did I make a mistake? @legalfalcon please help
There were no slots to upload as well, and it wasn't an upfront medicals

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Upload the IME doc through webform.

Reactions: CarlCoco

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Hey folks in Canada, why is Calgary so affordable compared to other Canadian cities? I wanted to see if the Canadian Texas is an good option to move to.
I will give you a detailed note on how it is once I land there.
My first observation, even though rent is less it is difficult to find a place to stay if you are on a budget if you are not on a budget not a big deal.
Didn't find any Mediterranean Buffet.
Supply chain analyst jobs are lesser when compared to torronto.
Lot of warehouses
It is cold ,with fluctuating weather
Obviously it is not torronto, so it is best not to compare

Last edited:

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
I will give you a detailed note on how it is once I land there.
My first observation, even though rent is less it is difficult to find a place to stay if you are on a budget if you are not on a budget not a big deal.
Didn't find any Mediterranean Buffet.
Supply chain analyst jobs are lesser when compared to torronto.
Lot of warehouses
It is cold ,with fluctuating weather
Obviously it is not torronto, so it is best not to compare
Supplying chains? Is it some sort of iron factory job pranit?

bosma_pol

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Is there a PPR-to-COPR tracker? If possible, specifically for CPC-Ottawa.
I tried to find one but I couldn't identify anything relevant.