+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Is there a PPR-to-COPR tracker? If possible, specifically for CPC-Ottawa.
I tried to find one but I couldn't identify anything relevant.
The COPR depends on your local VO and not Ottawa though. If you are outland, they will send to the closest to you, so time depends on that VO. In Brazil for example, 2 weeks is a normal time to receive passport back after mailing them, some even got it in 1 week. Here they send it to the VO in São Paulo.

bosma_pol

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
The COPR depends on your local VO and not Ottawa though. If you are outland, they will send to the closest to you, so time depends on that VO. In Brazil for example, 2 weeks is a normal time to receive passport back after mailing them, some even got it in 1 week. Here they send it to the VO in São Paulo.
Yes, I know this... Hence I specified CPC-Ottawa.
I am US-based and sent my docs to CPC-Ottawa today, as instructed in the PPR email.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Is there a PPR-to-COPR tracker? If possible, specifically for CPC-Ottawa.
I tried to find one but I couldn't identify anything relevant.
There is nothing like that. Waiting is the only thing you do or go thru these forums, analyse the timelines, and come up with your assesment.

Reactions: bosma_pol

Ultraxion

May 10, 2022
Hi I am pre-ITA with CRS score 495. Is it true that FSW is gonna resume in July? And is it gonna be like it was before pandemic or it will be NOC specific draws? Many thanks!

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Hi I am pre-ITA with CRS score 495. Is it true that FSW is gonna resume in July? And is it gonna be like it was before pandemic or it will be NOC specific draws? Many thanks!
FSW will resume in July, IRCC website has it. No NOC-specific draw was announced. I think they would have announced if they were going to do it.

Ultraxion

May 10, 2022
FSW will resume in July, IRCC website has it. No NOC-specific draw was announced. I think they would have announced if they were going to do it.
That's reassuring and thx. Do you think I can possibly get invited this year? I heard from different sources that the score will be over 500 when the draw resumes.

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
That's reassuring and thx. Do you think I can possibly get invited this year? I heard from different sources that the score will be over 500 when the draw resumes.
Not in the first draw, but 495 is pretty safe to get invited in a few months IMO. There’s simply not that many people who can make it above 481 without PNP. And unless something like mega CEC or out-of-nowhere TR2PR happens, draws should just continue.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I will give you a detailed note on how it is once I land there.
My first observation, even though rent is less it is difficult to find a place to stay if you are on a budget if you are not on a budget not a big deal.
Didn't find any Mediterranean Buffet.
Supply chain analyst jobs are lesser when compared to torronto.
Lot of warehouses
It is cold ,with fluctuating weather
Obviously it is not torronto, so it is best not to compare
Yes true. Best companies to work for in Calgary is CN/CP, big4/mbb or the energy companies. Rest is dogtrash

Reactions: PRANIT01

Ultraxion

May 10, 2022
Not in the first draw, but 495 is pretty safe to get invited in a few months IMO. There’s simply not that many people who can make it above 481 without PNP. And unless something like mega CEC or out-of-nowhere TR2PR happens, draws should just continue.
Alright. A few more months to wait then

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Hello respected group members. I have a question with regards to a friend who got his visa stamped and copr letter via physical mail from VFS. The concern is his EE profile is not updated to approved and still shows as submitted. Is it normal even after getting visa and copr. He would fly within a week to Canada To fly does his EE profile needs to be updated to approved ?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hello respected group members. I have a question with regards to a friend who got his visa stamped and copr letter via physical mail from VFS. The concern is his EE profile is not updated to approved and still shows as submitted. Is it normal even after getting visa and copr. He would fly within a week to Canada To fly does his EE profile needs to be updated to approved ?
I'm in Canada but my PR has been approved since March (even got our PR cards almost a month ago already), and my EE profile is still showing submitted. Friends of mine also has the same status still and they got their PR since November last year.

Your friend has nothing to worry about.

Reactions: Alysson and RSub

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Hi,
FSW-O
AOR- 6 JAN'21
REMEDICAL REQUEST- 7 MAY'22
ADR- 10 MAY'22 (SCHEDULE A & PCC)
COR-INDIA

SEEMS LIKE IRCC HAS SPEED UP PROCESSING,
STAY POSTIVE
THANKS

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
I'm in Canada but my PR has been approved since March (even got our PR cards almost a month ago already), and my EE profile is still showing submitted. Friends of mine also has the same status still and they got their PR since November last year.

Your friend has nothing to worry about.
Thanks respected member for your message. So basis on what you told I would convey to him that there is no problem and he could fly with confidence.