+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

MacDanDavey

May 9, 2022
Hi LegalFalcon et All,

I am a January 2021 AOR and my medical expired in February 2022. I went for an upfront medical in March 2022 and the details were uploaded via the webform. I however got a mail from IRCC today(9th of May 2022) stating the following:

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination please see a physician and complete medical exam, for more information please see http://cicintranet.ci.gc.ca/connexion/tools-outils/service/coronavirus/pr-rp-eng.aspx#medica

This must be received at this office by: 2022/07/09

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence.

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account. I
f we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.

I'm not sure whether the upfront medical has been linked to my application but I need your guidance on the above. Should I reload the medical details on the webform again given that there is no new IME number for the medical? Secondly, would just loading the medical details on the webform suffice or I need to go to the Medical center where the test was carried out to get them to link with my application?
Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi LegalFalcon et All,

I am a January 2021 AOR and my medical expired in February 2022. I went for an upfront medical in March 2022 and the details were uploaded via the webform. I however got a mail from IRCC today(9th of May 2022) stating the following:

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination please see a physician and complete medical exam, for more information please see http://cicintranet.ci.gc.ca/connexion/tools-outils/service/coronavirus/pr-rp-eng.aspx#medica

This must be received at this office by: 2022/07/09

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence.

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account. I
f we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.

I'm not sure whether the upfront medical has been linked to my application but I need your guidance on the above. Should I reload the medical details on the webform again given that there is no new IME number for the medical? Secondly, would just loading the medical details on the webform suffice or I need to go to the Medical center where the test was carried out to get them to link with my application?
Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.
They have asked you to upload the documents via your CIC acount, which means a slot have been opened there for you. Upload your e-medical sheet there.
You are actually very lucky they opened up a slot for you.

HSMKK

May 9, 2022
Hi, I’m Feb 2021 -AOR FSW. I wanted to understand a few things. Please help.

i haven’t received any ADR request. But I’m trying to understand process/policies.

If the primary applicant lands first, while my spouse (dependent) is still in home country and gives birth in home country.

1) What happens to our PR application as my wife also would have received the COPR along with me?

2) can I (primary applicant) add the new born to this Existing application or should I start new Sponsorship?

3) will my spouse Copr turn invalid as the family composition has changed?

Thanks

SaBong

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Sorry to hear about the delay on your application. Here's the link of the MP I contacted a while ago.

https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en/george-chahal(110882)#contact

Send him an email explaining your situation. Upon receiving your request, they'll send you an acknowledgement with a form that you'll need to fill in order for them to request a status update on your behalf.
I look forward to the day you announce your PPR.

All the best.

https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en/george-chahal(110882)#contact
Thank you so much for your help! I will contact him

Reactions: Hemilshah80

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
been in the same situation couple of months back. Here's suggesting what I did.

1) Ask the medical center to link the upfront meds with the newly requested meds.
2) Update IRCC with the webform explaining them about situation.
3) Be Patient ( In my case, IRCC took almost 3 months before updating it.)
thanks for the reply
I have already raside webform for the same, but as per the remedical request form medical should be submitted within 30 days otherwise they will refuse the application.

Then how did it take 3 months in your case

TIA

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
thanks for the reply
I have already raside webform for the same, but as per the remedical request form medical should be submitted within 30 days otherwise they will refuse the application.

Then how did it take 3 months in your case

TIA

1) I have already raside webform for the same, ( Dont worry. Ircc takes 5 to7 weeks to reply.)

2) but as per the remedical request form medical should be submitted within 30 days otherwise they will refuse the application.

(Dont worry Since you have already uploaded the upfront meds , Its just a matter of time before an officer links it. )

3) Then how did it take 3 months in your case : Only IRCC knows that.

4) I strongly suggest you to Ask the medical center to link the upfront meds with the newly requested meds.

All the best.

Reactions: ElvisRamaj

javillaxy

Oct 19, 2019
Guys, when is the next OINP draw likely to hold? Do you see it being a Tech or HCP draw? Also, I have reduced my CRS from 476 to 466 hoping to be invited. Do you think this move is safe considering FSW draws resuming in July?

Reactions: ImpatientDragon

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Guys, when is the next OINP draw likely to hold? Do you see it being a Tech or HCP draw? Also, I have reduced my CRS from 476 to 466 hoping to be invited. Do you think this move is safe considering FSW draws resuming in July?
Depending on how you reduced it, watch out for misrepresentation risks. Some ways aren’t legit.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IRCC’s application backlog grows beyond 2.1 million people Immigration Canada's backlog of PR, TR, and citizenship applications grew by nearly 99,000 people in 18 days.

Canada’s immigration backlog has grown beyond 2.1 million across all lines of business as of April 29, according to the latest Canadian government data obtained via email by CIC News.

Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)’s backlog has progressed as follows since last summer:

The number of persons in IRCC’s inventory has grown by 98,796 in the 18 days between April 11 and April 29. This increase is largely driven by the temporary residence inventory. Over this same period, the permanent residence backlog increased by 638 persons. Between April 12 and May 2, IRCC reduced its citizenship backlog by 258 people.

IRCC Backlog: April 11 - May 2

Line of BusinessPersons as of Apr. 11- Apr. 12Persons as of Apr. 30 - May 2
Total2,031,5892,130,385
PR529,631530,269
TR1,102,3751,200,791
Citizenship399,583399,325

Discover if You Are Eligible for Canadian Immigration

The evolution of the backlog since the start of the pandemic

The following table displays IRCC’s inventory growth since the start of the pandemic. CIC News has submitted a data request to IRCC on Canada’s temporary residence inventory as of April 2020. The table shows that over the past two years, the permanent residence inventory has grown from 410,000 people to 530,000 people. The temporary residence inventory has doubled since last April. The citizenship inventory has grown from 240,000 people to 400,000 people. IRCC has struggled to manage its inventory during the pandemic, for a variety of reasons, such as the social distancing and travel restrictions put in place at the start of the pandemic.

Backlog in persons by IRCC line of business

Line of BusinessApr. 2020Apr. 2021Apr./May 2022
TotalN/A1.535M2.130M
PR410,000550,000530,000
TRN/A590,0001.2M
Citizenship240,000395,000400,000
Improvements in Express Entry as all-program draws resume in early July

Despite the slight overall increase in the permanent residence inventory, IRCC has reduced its Express Entry backlog by 4,292 persons since mid-April.

Express Entry ProgramPersons as of April 11Persons as of April 29
Total45,18140,889
Canadian Experience Class8,3637,522
Federal Skilled Worker Program36,28132,883
Federal Skilled Trades Program537484

The reduction in the Express Entry backlog will allow IRCC to resume all-program draws in early July. Candidates from the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) have not been invited to apply for immigration since December 2020. Before the pandemic, the FSWP was the main Express Entry pathway. Canadian Experience Class (CEC) candidates who have not been drawn since September 2021 are also set to receive Invitations to Apply (ITAs) again.

IRCC had been holding off on inviting these candidates, as the backlog had driven up processing times in excess of the six-month standard for Express Entry-managed programs. Starting in July, the vast majority of new Express Entry applications will be processed within the six-month service standard, according to IRCC.

Improvements to the permanent residence inventory were offset by gains among other immigration categories, such as the Temporary Residents to Permanent Residence (TR2PR) Program that briefly existed in 2021. Meanwhile, there were slight increases across the board for Canada’s Family Class, Humanitarian and Compassionate, and Protected Persons permanent residence categories.

whats pics

The backlog increased across all temporary residence categories between April 11 and April 29.

IRCC had previously said in an email to CIC News the inventory for temporary resident visas and work permits has increased with the introduction of the Canada-Ukraine Authorization for Emergency Travel (CUAET). The CUAET is a program that allows IRCC to bring Ukrainians to Canada by leveraging existing temporary resident visa processes. The CUAET is not a refugee stream.

As of May 6, IRCC has received 204,227 CUAET applications and approved 91,482. Between January 1 and May 1, a total of 24,645 Ukrainians have arrived in Canada, according to the IRCC website.

Temporary residence inventory: April 11 - 29

Application typePersons as of April 11Persons as of April 29
Total1,102,3751,200,791
Study Permits122,145132,280
Study Permit Extensions34,24236,310
Temporary Resident Visas558,498621,451
Visitor Records73,45076,847
Work Permits172,796189,061
Work Permit Extensions141,244144,842

The Canadian government recognizes the challenges IRCC’s growing inventory has caused over the past two years. In late January, Immigration Minister Sean Fraser announced a host of measures aimed at modernizing the immigration system, such as hiring more processing staff.

Last Thursday, the Canadian Parliament’s Committee on Citizenship and Immigration (CIMM) began a study evaluating IRCC’s backlogs that will culminate in a written report available to the public containing recommendations on how to improve IRCC’s application processing.

D

Deleted member 1006777

IRCC’s application backlog grows beyond 2.1 million people Immigration Canada's backlog of PR, TR, and citizenship applications grew by nearly 99,000 people in 18 days.

Canada’s immigration backlog has grown beyond 2.1 million across all lines of business as of April 29, according to the latest Canadian government data obtained via email by CIC News.

Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)’s backlog has progressed as follows since last summer:

The number of persons in IRCC’s inventory has grown by 98,796 in the 18 days between April 11 and April 29. This increase is largely driven by the temporary residence inventory. Over this same period, the permanent residence backlog increased by 638 persons. Between April 12 and May 2, IRCC reduced its citizenship backlog by 258 people.

IRCC Backlog: April 11 - May 2

Total2,031,5892,130,385
Line of BusinessPersons as of Apr. 11- Apr. 12Persons as of Apr. 30 - May 2
PR529,631530,269
TR1,102,3751,200,791
Citizenship399,583399,325

Discover if You Are Eligible for Canadian Immigration

The evolution of the backlog since the start of the pandemic

The following table displays IRCC’s inventory growth since the start of the pandemic. CIC News has submitted a data request to IRCC on Canada’s temporary residence inventory as of April 2020. The table shows that over the past two years, the permanent residence inventory has grown from 410,000 people to 530,000 people. The temporary residence inventory has doubled since last April. The citizenship inventory has grown from 240,000 people to 400,000 people. IRCC has struggled to manage its inventory during the pandemic, for a variety of reasons, such as the social distancing and travel restrictions put in place at the start of the pandemic.

Backlog in persons by IRCC line of business

TotalN/A1.535M2.130M
Line of BusinessApr. 2020Apr. 2021Apr./May 2022
PR410,000550,000530,000
TRN/A590,0001.2M
Citizenship240,000395,000400,000
Improvements in Express Entry as all-program draws resume in early July

Despite the slight overall increase in the permanent residence inventory, IRCC has reduced its Express Entry backlog by 4,292 persons since mid-April.

Total45,18140,889
Express Entry ProgramPersons as of April 11Persons as of April 29
Canadian Experience Class8,3637,522
Federal Skilled Worker Program36,28132,883
Federal Skilled Trades Program537484

The reduction in the Express Entry backlog will allow IRCC to resume all-program draws in early July. Candidates from the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) have not been invited to apply for immigration since December 2020. Before the pandemic, the FSWP was the main Express Entry pathway. Canadian Experience Class (CEC) candidates who have not been drawn since September 2021 are also set to receive Invitations to Apply (ITAs) again.

IRCC had been holding off on inviting these candidates, as the backlog had driven up processing times in excess of the six-month standard for Express Entry-managed programs. Starting in July, the vast majority of new Express Entry applications will be processed within the six-month service standard, according to IRCC.

Improvements to the permanent residence inventory were offset by gains among other immigration categories, such as the Temporary Residents to Permanent Residence (TR2PR) Program that briefly existed in 2021. Meanwhile, there were slight increases across the board for Canada’s Family Class, Humanitarian and Compassionate, and Protected Persons permanent residence categories.

whats pics

The backlog increased across all temporary residence categories between April 11 and April 29.

IRCC had previously said in an email to CIC News the inventory for temporary resident visas and work permits has increased with the introduction of the Canada-Ukraine Authorization for Emergency Travel (CUAET). The CUAET is a program that allows IRCC to bring Ukrainians to Canada by leveraging existing temporary resident visa processes. The CUAET is not a refugee stream.

As of May 6, IRCC has received 204,227 CUAET applications and approved 91,482. Between January 1 and May 1, a total of 24,645 Ukrainians have arrived in Canada, according to the IRCC website.

Temporary residence inventory: April 11 - 29

Total1,102,3751,200,791
Application typePersons as of April 11Persons as of April 29
Study Permits122,145132,280
Study Permit Extensions34,24236,310
Temporary Resident Visas558,498621,451
Visitor Records73,45076,847
Work Permits172,796189,061
Work Permit Extensions141,244144,842

The Canadian government recognizes the challenges IRCC’s growing inventory has caused over the past two years. In late January, Immigration Minister Sean Fraser announced a host of measures aimed at modernizing the immigration system, such as hiring more processing staff.

Last Thursday, the Canadian Parliament’s Committee on Citizenship and Immigration (CIMM) began a study evaluating IRCC’s backlogs that will culminate in a written report available to the public containing recommendations on how to improve IRCC’s application processing.
Makes sense. Graduation season. Lot's of PGWPs being processed perhaps.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Lmao Canada is so backwards that hiring people is their version of "modernizing" hahaha
At this point in time, I don't really give a flying F*ck what they do anymore as long as they process those FSW applications ASAP and resume the All Program draws in July. I mean none.

By the looks of it, they are processing them at a range of close to 6000 per month. In March 15th they were at 41K and now at 32K. Two more months to go and hopefully at 20K beginning of July.

The summer isn't coming fast enough this year ! Tired of this never ending senseless waiting.