+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Thnku so much
No problem. You're not employer-sponsorship PNP, right? If that's right, your application once submitted has no dependence on your continued employment. Proving your experience that gave you eligibility and CRS is all you need.

VR Han

May 9, 2022
Hello everyone,

I got an admit from a public research university for a masters program (I already have a masters but I applied to this masters because it would further enhance my skills and knowledge) and planning to take my kid and spouse along with me
Spouse's Age: 37
Child: 2 years 5 months

I am planning to apply for my SP and my spouse's open permit at the same time via SDS from India. Planning to apply at least by end of this month. Following are my questions. I would really appreciate if you can answer these questions

1. Is it possible that my SP gets approved but the decision on spouse's file gets delayed?
2. The current processing time for a complete SP application via SDS is 20 days. Is it that quick? Can I expect the decision for my spouse during this time frame or at least by mid August?
3. The current processing time for open work permit shows 51 weeks. Is this also applicable for SOWP applied along with SP?
4. I am also planning to apply for PR (expecting an ITA) at the same time but a bit afraid that I will have already apply for SP by that time. Can you please suggest a good licensed immigration consultant to help me with the application process for SP and PR at the same time?

Any other advices regarding my situation are welcome. Thank you in advance

Simerpreet

May 22, 2020
No problem. You're not employer-sponsorship PNP, right? If that's right, your application once submitted has no dependence on your continued employment. Proving your experience that gave you eligibility and CRS is all you need.
No….mine is FSW outland application ….got my invitation based on CRS

Reactions: oinkario

otaviovidal

Jan 13, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Hey people quick question about PNP & IELTS validity: what happens if I get a nomination from a province with my still valid IELTS scores but they expire before I get an ITA with the +600 pts? Would I have to redo IELTS anyway? Would I lose my nomination if the scores changed?

Last edited:

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hey people quick question about PNP & IELTS validity: what happens if I get a nomination from a province with my still valid IELTS scores but they expire before I get an ITA with the +600 pts? Would I have to redo IELTS anyway? Would I lose my nomination if the scores changed?
You have to redo ielts but nomination stays till the validity of the nomination, it's not affected by score change.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone,

I got an admit from a public research university for a masters program (I already have a masters but I applied to this masters because it would further enhance my skills and knowledge) and planning to take my kid and spouse along with me
Spouse's Age: 37
Child: 2 years 5 months

I am planning to apply for my SP and my spouse's open permit at the same time via SDS from India. Planning to apply at least by end of this month. Following are my questions. I would really appreciate if you can answer these questions

1. Is it possible that my SP gets approved but the decision on spouse's file gets delayed?
2. The current processing time for a complete SP application via SDS is 20 days. Is it that quick? Can I expect the decision for my spouse during this time frame or at least by mid August?
3. The current processing time for open work permit shows 51 weeks. Is this also applicable for SOWP applied along with SP?
4. I am also planning to apply for PR (expecting an ITA) at the same time but a bit afraid that I will have already apply for SP by that time. Can you please suggest a good licensed immigration consultant to help me with the application process for SP and PR at the same time?

Any other advices regarding my situation are welcome. Thank you in advance
1. Yes, there's always a chance of spouse's file being delayed. It's IRCC. delays and illogical methodologies are their distinguished assets
2. When i checked it's 11 weeks for a SP to be processed, considering the application is from outside canada
3. NO
4. SP & PR are separate applications which are evaluated based on their own merits. Dual intent is applied.

you don't need an immigration lawyer considering there are no complications on your family's history.

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.

Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.

I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.