+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 994371

then contacting the stamping office will help understand the situation.
one of my stamp/documents validity was less than the required period. before heading to ircc's website i contacted the stamping office and they gave me the info.

for everyone's information,
the embassy office stamping your passport will have a contact number / mail which you can use to contact them for any help. yet it's recommended to contact them by telephone for a quick response. some embassy/stamping offices work 24 hours

Thanks for letting me know. I'll keep an eye out if the validity is less than it should be.

The embassy in my country is notorious for giving just one landline number that no one picks up, and if they do they just tell you to contact them through web forms. Hopefully, the phone number for the stamping office will be different than the generic embassy's phone number where they actually respond.

D

Deleted member 994371

Hi all,

I have a few questions for my ADR and would love to receive your feedback:

1. Schedule A: Under the personal history, should I list travel activities there, or just working and studying? I understand there is a separate form for travel history which can be requested by IRCC as part of ADR stage.

2. Signature: I see the guidance "Type or print in black ink" at the top of the form. However, for signature, I don't see any specific guidance. Do you know if I should sign in black ink or blue ink?

3. Proof of funds: I have no debts and no credit cards, but the bank does not add that sentence into the documents issued to me. Would that be OK if I declare that in a letter of explanation?

Thanks all in advance!

1. Use the link below to read official instructions:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/complete-0008-5669.html

I just listed activities related to working and studying. If it was just travel for leisure, I wouldn't list it. However, if you traveled for work or studying, be sure to mention them.

2. I think I used a blue pen but do read the form carefully. If nothing is mentioned in above link and in the form, either will be fine.

3. I just got my bank to print the format I gave them where it was mentioned something like "the above funds are available for immediate use and are free of lien, or any kind of debts". You can send them an LOE along with your credit card statement for the past few months. I personally didn't use credit cards so I guess you should wait for other members to answer.

James D. Ryan

Mar 13, 2019
1. Use the link below to read official instructions:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/complete-0008-5669.html

I just listed activities related to working and studying. If it was just travel for leisure, I wouldn't list it. However, if you traveled for work or studying, be sure to mention them.

2. I think I used a blue pen but do read the form carefully. If nothing is mentioned in above link and in the form, either will be fine.

3. I just got my bank to print the format I gave them where it was mentioned something like "the above funds are available for immediate use and are free of lien, or any kind of debts". You can send them an LOE along with your credit card statement for the past few months. I personally didn't use credit cards so I guess you should wait for other members to answer.
Thanks a lot, Stirredo!

1. I have mentioned the time I studied abroad (1 year), but I did not include the travel time (~ 1 month in total) in the middle of that studying time. The travel was for leisure purpose. (I only mentioned such travel in the Travel section in the original application).

2. I checked that link and could not find the ink color. I currently sign with a blue pen.

3. I do not have credit cards either, so currently just state that in the LOE. The bank teller told me that she could not provide those words in the bank document template, and I was not the first one to ask her that.

D

Deleted member 994371

Got a GCMS report that I filed about a month back. Everything is in place and these fucking cunts won't start the security part. I have no idea what the fuck they're waiting for.

I honestly regret going down this route. So much time, effort, money and worst of all anxiety. This is easily the worst thing that I've done for my mental health. If only there were time machines...

I'll do what others did for me when I was ranting a week ago.

Your PPR is most likely on the way. If your eligibility is passed by officer, you have nothing to worry about.

Ranting over here is a right of passage on your way to your PPR.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Folks in Canada, how easy it is to get Car loans in Canada for New immigrants? I am thinking of selling my car in US and wanna get a new one in Canada.
It is quiet easy to get a car loan, I mean it depends the route you will go. If you go for a new car either leasing or a full finance through a dealership is not that hard. Direct loans as well are not that bad however I would not bother to buy a new car straight away. I am planning to not spent more than 20k$ for a used car first (yes, I am a car person :D) - at the beginning you are not tight to any financial responsibilities apart of your rent and some other sh**. Also if you can do a lot of work on your car yourself then its a plus for you and tons of money saved ;)

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys I don't understand one thing.

The PNP quota for 2023 is set at more or less 86,000, and so far they have been inviting about 2,000 a month, that will give about 22,000 invitations by the years end.

How will they achieve that number ? It seems rather impossible in my point of view.

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP

The PNP quota for 2023 is set at more or less 86,000, and so far they have been inviting about 2,000 a month, that will give about 22,000 invitations by the years end.

How will they achieve that number ? It seems rather impossible in my point of view.
There are plenty of paper-based applications. Also I guess the quota is in persons but the invitations only count PA.

PNP has been inviting at this pace since I learned about it (in 2020). The numbers are probably right.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
There are plenty of paper-based applications. Also I guess the quota is in persons but the invitations only count PA.

PNP has been inviting at this pace since I learned about it (in 2020). The numbers are probably right.
Yes, I know the quota is in persons.

So, even if the invite half of them through EE and half paper based, both of them are counted when they officially land in Canada. We know that paper based take forever to be processed, so it seems rather impossible to me for them to accomplish it.

D

Deleted member 994371

Yes, I know the quota is in persons.

So, even if the invite half of them through EE and half paper based, both of them are counted when they officially land in Canada. We know that paper based take forever to be processed, so it seems rather impossible to me for them to accomplish it.

Why fret mate. You are a shoo-in when the FSW draws resume. Now that they have announced, you don't have a thing to worry about.

• Love
Reactions: ElvisRamaj

sg1234

Star Member
May 14, 2020

Majority of the PNP applicants apply through the paper-based process which is for inlanders only. Just take the example of OINP, last year they nominated around 2000 people through express entry out of a total of 9000 nominations.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Majority of the PNP applicants apply through the paper-based process which is for inlanders only. Just take the example of OINP, last year they nominated around 2000 people through express entry out of a total of 9000 nominations.
What do you mean by 2,000 ?

They nominated 8,234 through EE as below :
  • Human Capital Priorities stream – 6,259
  • French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream – 651
  • Skilled Trades stream – 1,324

sg1234

Star Member
May 14, 2020
What do you mean by 2,000 ?

They nominated 8,234 through EE as below :
  • Human Capital Priorities stream – 6,259
  • French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream – 651
  • Skilled Trades stream – 1,324
Those are just invitations, you should check number of nominations issued.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
It is quiet easy to get a car loan, I mean it depends the route you will go. If you go for a new car either leasing or a full finance through a dealership is not that hard. Direct loans as well are not that bad however I would not bother to buy a new car straight away. I am planning to not spent more than 20k$ for a used car first (yes, I am a car person :D) - at the beginning you are not tight to any financial responsibilities apart of your rent and some other sh**. Also if you can do a lot of work on your car yourself then its a plus for you and tons of money saved ;)
Yes, mostly I will get a Used car. I have had my lesson buying new car in the US. Based on which city I am going to live, I will have to decide I guess.

Reactions: paneka penalty

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Get this - I wanted a approved PR and unlimited time before I could land.

I wanted to eat the cake and have it too.

My plans depend on earning that IT certificate I was talking about. If the time limit is less, I might just do a soft landing first and then come back and earn that certificate.
Bro, COPR validity is your validity. This Medical validity vs passport expiry validity applies to folks whose passport expiry is under 6 months. This is why IRCC doesn't like expiring passports. I had to decline my ITA in Aug 2019 because my passport was expiring. So my understanding is that your medical expiry is irrelevant in your case as you have a expiry date mentioned on your COPR. Just prepare for soft landing. Ticket prices are soaring. June to Aug is the peak. If you are okay with layovers, better book for a long trip with 20 + hours layovers. May be get a one day visa and visit a new country while you wait for your next flight.