FSW WORLDWIDE

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
What’s up man:)
You are talking about the UK, right? In the US it’s (IMO) super stressful to get a PIP on H1B.
there's no hassles in the UK. They don't change the goalposts often cause they don't have a population problem. quite easy and straightforward when it comes to UKVI. But the background checks will be very deep and harsh even surpassing the USCIS and IRCC. And information sharing is quick between the countries so UK never causes delays when you apply for US / Canada for immigration.
London is the most expensive scum, and has shitty weather, if this is ok for someone then they'll like it here. Moving to countryside England things are different. Better weather and affordable stuffs including housing. Since brexit the americans and indeed h1b holders were applying to the jobs in UK and personally i know 2 h1b folks who came to London on work permit which was processed 5 months ago by my boss.
Maybe in 5 years UK will be planning to implement nationalization, the reason why they are now easing rules for foreigners.

D

Deleted member 994371

Hi, while uploading PCC the site asks for document number and expiry date. I have got pcc from india. It has a file number, can I put that as document number?there is no expiry date on the pcc, So what should I be putting in the expiry column? Kindly give your inputs.

Can you show us a screenshot of the interface?

When i uploaded it, it didn't ask for any of that stuff

thejuniorls

Aug 6, 2020
Hi everyone!

Just got a GU, my Biometrics has finally changed to 'completed'.

However, there's an issue:
The date of Biometrics Enrolment is December 1, 2020.
BUT
The date my biometrics turned to "completed" is October 15, 2020 (The date of my AOR) .

How could I pass the biometrics before having my fingerprints taken in a biometrics collection center?
Is it an illogical inconsistencу of the dates?
Should I send a web form to IRCC to raise their attention to the mistake an officer made?
hello mate. It happened the same to me. Last Tuesday I logged on gckey and saw the biometric details was updated but the date is the same as my AOR. Did you received PPR or any update after that? Thanks

Reactions: VVV62

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
hello mate. It happened the same to me. Last Tuesday I logged on gckey and saw the biometric details was updated but the date is the same as my AOR. Did you received PPR or any update after that? Thanks
Hi thejuniorls!

No PPR or GU, unfortunately.
About 2 weeks ago, I sent a web form about the error, but no response after all.

Reactions: thejuniorls

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi, while uploading PCC the site asks for document number and expiry date. I have got pcc from india. It has a file number, can I put that as document number?there is no expiry date on the pcc, So what should I be putting in the expiry column? Kindly give your inputs.
1. Yes, enter the document number.
2. Doesn't really matter. Enter a date a year from the day you upload. That's what I did both times I had to upload PCC.

Reactions: Yodm

txlonghorn

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
whoa. I think this represents the beginning of the end for the US as the top spot.
Meh. By this logic, Canada & Australia doling out PRs should have been the beginning of the end for the US, and that hasn't happened.

Chances are the US will continue to attract the cream of the crop - for these folks, the 3 months they're given after graduation is usually plenty of time to find a job. While green cards may be a pain, it's easier to make top dollar in the US, there are far more jobs and you're more likely to have a higher standard of living than in Canada or the UK. The ones who don't find a job in 3 months usually attended sub-par universities, studied something worthless or the market didn't deem them competitive w.r.t their peers.

Back in the day, most folks who went to the UK to study did so because all they had to write was the IELTS (not the GRE) and it was easier to get into a program. Chances are the same bottom feeders will jump at this opportunity, setting UK up to be another country where a large number of immigrants are under employed or where they blow 2-3 yrs of additional living expenses before returning home.

BLRtoBC

Sep 27, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
What the hell. I swear all I got for PCC upload was a single upload file field. Now what am I supposed to do? Send a webform with file number and expiry date?
No, no, not important. There is no file/document number and no expiry on the document anyway. You're good.