+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

nadiao

Jan 29, 2022
hey y'all. another desperate fsw outlander here.

been looking for any ray of light on the internet, but there's no info - basically, does it mean your case is being processed when you get a remed request?

what if it's just generic?

they set a deadline of 30 days, but then months pass by and nothing happens. do they even start eligibility/background checks by this point?

ideas, anyone?

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

been looking for any ray of light on the internet, but there's no info - basically, does it mean your case is being processed when you get a remed request?

they set a deadline of 30 days, but then months pass by and nothing happens. do they even start eligibility/background checks by this point?

ideas, anyone?
Firstly, rest assured my friend that you don't belong in the "desperate FSW outlander group", I know because I am there, pre-ITA.

Secondly, if you got a remed request, your file is being processed. There is nothing generic about that, so go ahead and do it.

Thirdly, patiently wait for your turn to get the RFV.

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021

ideas, anyone?
In most cases Eligibility is passed but, you'll have to order GCMS or call IRCC to know about the actual status. Re-medicals and ADRs are a positive sign. You can't really do anything about when they approve your application apart from sending the requested documents within the deadline, it all depends on when your visa officer decides to open your file again.

nadiao

Jan 29, 2022
Firstly, rest assured my friend that you don't belong in the "desperate FSW outlander group", I know because I am there, pre-ITA.

Secondly, if you got a remed request, your file is being processed. There is nothing generic about that, so go ahead and do it.

Thirdly, patiently wait for your turn to get the RFV.
yeah I have passed it 2 months ago, that's the point. it's just so frustrating, they're giving us hope and then again, day by day of silence, slowly killing it.

thanks for your response though

nadiao

Jan 29, 2022
In most cases Eligibility is passed but, you'll have to order GCMS or call IRCC to know about the actual status. Re-medicals and ADRs are a positive sign. You can't really do anything about when they approve your application apart from sending the requested documents within the deadline, it all depends on when your visa officer decides to open your file again.
alright, fair enough. thank you!

Reactions: Rkb94

Lamia424

Apr 5, 2022
Hello!
My AOR is January 1st 2021.
Biometrics submitted on March 8 2021 and ever since then there has been no update.
My husband and I applied from the UAE and have move back to our home country, India, last year in June.
Is there anybody else here whose AOR is January 2021, and they’ve had more movement in their application?

fdelliott2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2021
Hi everyone. My AOR is December 2020. For the first time ever, I got an update on my profile. The update is: "April 5, 2022 You passed the medical exam. " Everything else except biometrics is in progress. Does this update have any significance?
Just that your medical has been extended. What that means for your timeline is unclear.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
I already passed 1 day lol.I already got interview calls from Amazon and flipcart in India lol that too in Delhi . I hope before attending that interview I get ppr.
Good for you pranit. A shiny new delivery truck the moment you landed in india. Amazing.