+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
It was like we will send you a msg when we start BGC.
Yes I send a webform, didn't get any response but I did it.
When I checked with legal falcon he said it won't affect the process time
What all they check after ip2
Just security, I think. If it's just security left, you'll most likely get PPR by this week. If they don't look at the webform sent by you, you'll get your RFV for NYC or Ottawa.

Reactions: PRANIT01

EdmundDantes

Jan 27, 2020
Hi, I did my re medical on 30 March 2022. Since the exam was requested by IRCC, I was told I don't have to upload or sent any documents to IRCC. But, my profile still shows status as we have requested medical exam. I feel anxious, is this normal? Should I wait for some more days? Or should I call medical centre and ask them whether they sent my medical details to IRCC?
I Understand how you feel, I was also in that situation. You can wait for a week. If you don't see anything after that, then raise a webform informing them that you have carried out the examination.

theregularguy

Oct 31, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
24-01-2021
Yes, files are moved on the basis of workload.
So based on what you might have seen around the forums, are they faster or slower? The nice lady from IRCC said she personally thinks it might be positive as RROC was specifically created to handle backlogs. But seeing as how NDVO has been processing really fast, I am just curious to know if there might be any changes in the processing time for my application.

Reactions: vinnn

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
So based on what you might have seen around the forums, are they faster or slower? The nice lady from IRCC said she personally thinks it might be positive as RROC was specifically created to handle backlogs. But seeing as how NDVO has been processing really fast, I am just curious to know if there might be any changes in the processing time for my application.
I think they are usually transferring the cases between offices if at any point there is any review required of some documents etc. Then they need an input from another officer from a different office. This is my understanding.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Guys, I meant to ask you something. If a particular country qualifies for an ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization), do we need to send the passport to the Visa Office for stamping or they will issue an Electronic Travel Authorization based on our passport number?

Last edited:

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
It was like we will send you a msg when we start BGC.
Yes I send a webform, didn't get any response but I did it.
When I checked with legal falcon he said it won't affect the process time
What all they check after ip2
My background check status also changed back to IP2 yesterday (after submitting Schedule A + PCC on April 1). I was excited yesterday, but it seems like a lot of people are waiting for weeks to months after submitting Schedule A ADR.

Reactions: PRANIT01

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
My background check status also changed back to IP2 yesterday (after submitting Schedule A + PCC on April 1). I was excited yesterday, but it seems like a lot of people are waiting for weeks to months after submitting Schedule A ADR.
Am I the only one here whose background check is still IP1? I submitted the ADR on March 6th and medical passed on March 13th.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
After getting that ip2 they are still waiting?Hmm the one thing about ircc is the wait never ends.
I assume atleast they initiated my security.