+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Prannu

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
My file was also moved to RROC on 7th Feb 2022 from NDVO. I have submitted my ADRs on 31st March 2022. Let's see how long it takes to get an update.
Are Schedule A and PCC forms are being asked for single applicants(without any dependents) too?

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Are Schedule A and PCC forms are being asked for single applicants(without any dependents) too?
It depends on the case officer but most applicants are getting Schedule A and PCC requests. I have submitted LOE FOR PCC since I am yet to get my PCC from the PSK. Once I get it I would send it via webform.

Any idea how much time after ADR submission to get any updates?

Prannu

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
It depends on the case officer but most applicants are getting Schedule A and PCC requests. I have submitted LOE FOR PCC since I am yet to get my PCC from the PSK. Once I get it I would send it via webform.

Any idea how much time after ADR submission to get any updates?
You should hear soon. From one of the Wats app groups, I heard that NDVO will clear all pending applications by June.Actually 8-10 people went to canadian embassy to know status and someone from the embassy said to clear all files by this june

Reactions: SaBong

elenpary

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Guys, does anybody know what is the average time to get passports back from VFS? Passports submitted after a ready-for-visa email on a FSW application.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear members and @legalfalcon specifically, need Your valuable input:

just got request for IMM5669 and police certificate for me and my wife - we‘ve got police certificates which we’ve obtained in December 2021 are they good to go? Or I should request the new one? In this case waiting time could be long

we’ve added our baby month ago, passed the medicine week ago and it’s all passed now.

all In all, is it a good sign?

If you received a request, i.e. after submitting your application and documents, you have to submit new ones. The reason why the request has been sent is to get the most recent PCC and info on IMM 5669.

Sep 16, 2021
Hi
A couple of questions-
1, Got my COPR... Can I do a soft landing and come back the same day to the US? Or
2. After my H1b gets approved, can I get it stamped in Canada? I know the PR card takes anywhere between 4-6 months to be issued, so can I use my copr again to re-enter Canada? Or do I need to go to my home country to get it (H1b) stamped?
Anyone who has done this? Legal Falcon! Help!

Lixa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
Hello guys, I didn't show up around here for a few months (for mental health reasons :) ) and would like a little update about the "unlikely“ next fsw draw? Do they talk about it? Are they at least processing a few files (fsw or cec)? Thanks for yours answers

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
If you received a request, i.e. after submitting your application and documents, you have to submit new ones. The reason why the request has been sent is to get the most recent PCC and info on IMM 5669.
Thank you, but I got the fresh PCC in the end of December (4 months back) which should be still valid for 2 months. Am I right? Getting the new ones will demand more than 30 days timeframe which CIC gave me.

D

Deleted member 994371

Just submitted the documents requested in ADR.

The status says:
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

I didn't pay attention to this status earlier. Is this what it says for everyone or do they intend to send a request for more documents?

Newfoundland991

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Just submitted the documents requested in ADR.

The status says:
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

I didn't pay attention to this status earlier. Is this what it says for everyone or do they intend to send a request for more documents?
Yes, it will remain like that until they update it for “we are reviewing additional documents”