+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

itwillrain

Dec 8, 2021
Hi guys,

Just now when i logged in, i saw status as aplication updated!

And no changes on account or email recvd... Background still showing we are processing, didnt change....

Hope this is the gost updated and the final step!

AOR 13 Aug 2020
COR UAE
Upfront Re-Medicals updated: 14 March
ADR submitted: 17 March

#FingersCrossed
what's your VO?

Reactions: AverageIndianGuy

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Hi guys,

Just now when i logged in, i saw status as aplication updated!

And no changes on account or email recvd... Background still showing we are processing, didnt change....

Hope this is the gost updated and the final step!

AOR 13 Aug 2020
COR UAE
Upfront Re-Medicals updated: 14 March
ADR submitted: 17 March

#FingersCrossed
When did you get those requests (re-medicals and ADR)?

Reactions: AverageIndianGuy

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
The release mentions of a dynamic moving average considering the previous 6 months of data, IF they commence new draws (FSWP and CEC) and get to them in 6 months, then this will be positively reflected on their processing times, which they want as a sound bite. That would mean us, who are in queue are FUGGED. Hopefully, they are reasonable enough not to do this. I believe there are a good 40k from the FSWP and CEC backlog remaining.

thejuniorls

Aug 6, 2020
This recent news really worries me because IRCC always find a way to crush us. The fact that they reached their first quarter goals + the drought in Ottawa PPR since last week + the 2022 target for high skilled immigrants + the average 27 months of processing, ruined my day.
I’m very pessimist. Really angry. I just can’t see any good perspectives right now.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
This recent news really worries me because IRCC always find a way to crush us. The fact that they reached their first quarter goals + the drought in Ottawa PPR since last week + the 2022 target for high skilled immigrants + the average 27 months of processing, ruined my day.
I’m very pessimist. Really angry. I just can’t see any good perspectives right now.
Look on the bright side. The quarter ends today. So, new target for next quarter.