+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

BLRtoBC

Sep 27, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
hi, I got a remedical request on March 11th and I managed to get it done last week. This will straight away be uploaded to the eMedical system by the doctor who did the remedical right ? Or do I need to do / upload any documents with regard to this ?
AOR- 16th May 2020, FSW-O
Will be uploaded by the hospital.

D

Deleted member 994371

I can't even argue with you. You are annoying but you are right :D .

How is Saskatoon, by the way? Did you find it lacking in facilities in any way?

Or ever felt like it's a lesser version of a city in Canada and you might have to move somewhere else eventually?

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey so after maybe 7-8 months, I just logged into my CIC account, and under status, it says "Update not submitted". I haven't made any changes to my profile since creating it. The only thing I can think of that has changed is that I lost 5 points for age (which is reflected on my profile). Any idea why it says "update not submitted"? Don't want to miss out on a potential PNP nomination for some stupid bullshit on their end.
In February I withdrew my application to open another one because there was no option that I could find to add my common-law to my existing application.

Once I withdrew it, the old application reads "Update not submitted".

Did you check if all your information is transmitted on the application page ?

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
when did you upload your documents? And are you sure you transmitted the document?
Yes I transmitted it now it shows Not applicable but didn't get any confirmation.I even send those as webform even then I didn't receive any acknowledgement.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Real estate company collapses, 500 homes affected, $10M from investors across Canada missing
Judge has assigned special investigator to look into collapse of Epic Alliance
Carolina Abramovich says the investment appealed to both her pocketbook and her conscience.

The Vancouver biomedical scientist is one of 120 investors who gave unsecured loans of between $50,000 and $500,000 to the Epic Alliance group of companies in Saskatoon.

"I heard about Epic Alliance with real estate investment groups, they were really everywhere," she said in an interview.

"Excellent reviews from anybody that invested with them, small or big. Real estate investment groups, podcasts, webinars — they were everywhere."

While it seemed to make financial sense, Abramovich said that she also fell hard for the company's origin story.

"The story behind the company was great. Try to help investors with their investments while providing, you know, affordable housing in Saskatoon. I liked the fact that they were women and that they were promoting trades for women."

The Epic Alliance group of companies shut down its operations at the end of January. Its investors and property partners learned of the collapse in a 16-minute Zoom call from the company's founders, Rochelle Laflamme and Alisa Thompson.

"Everything is gone. Everything is bankrupt, guys. It's all gone," Laflamme said in the Jan. 19, 2022, video.

Blindside
The news of Epic's collapse went off like a bombshell in real estate and business circles across the country.

Investors wanted to know what happened to their money, landlords across Canada wanted to know who would manage their Saskatoon rental properties and real estate professionals worried about what would happen to the hundreds of core neighbourhood homes.

According to Laflamme and Thompson, Epic Alliance controlled 504 properties in Saskatoon and North Battleford — valued at a combined $126 million — when it fell apart.

The pair spoke to investors in an "E.P.I.C. Hour" video posted in early January, only weeks before the company shut down. The majority of the properties — a combined $115 million worth — are in Saskatoon, Laflamme said on the video.

Through its network of companies, Epic acted as landlord and property manager for more than 400 rental properties in Saskatoon's core neighbourhoods, including Pleasant Hill, Riversdale and Meadowgreen.

It managed these homes for out-of-province investors through its "Hassle Free Landlord Program." These investors, primarily in British Columbia and Ontario, are now suddenly long-distance landlords responsible for the properties.

Two former Epic employees say that as many as half of these homes are vacant, with many boarded and in dire shape. The fear in the local real estate community is what might happen should dozens, if not hundreds, of these homes hit the market at the same time.

The head of the Saskatchewan Realtors Association says it's closely tracking monthly stats to gauge the impact.

"We're not seeing evidence of a crisis in the market, and I think it's too early for that," chief executive officer Chris Guerette said in an interview.

"I would certainly think that it's a crisis for those who have invested, because of the quantity involved."

Earlier this month, in a separate development, Court of Queen's Bench Justice Allisen Rothery assigned accounting firm Ernst and Young to investigate what happened to the estimated $10 million to $20 million the 120 investors placed with Epic Alliance.

The company was not licensed to sell investments or offer financial advice, according to the Financial Consumer Affairs Authority of Saskatchewan (FCAA), which issued a temporary cease trade order on Oct. 21, 2021.

In November, the FCAA held a hearing to consider extending the temporary order. At that time, declarations and support letters for Epic Alliance "indicated that the temporary cease trade order was negatively impacting Epic Alliance's business."

It was lifted Nov. 16.
Wonderful news !

I hope they put those 504 properties on the market soon and perhaps some families will get a new home. :cool:

Reactions: dxdroid and dankboi

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Yes I transmitted it now it shows Not applicable but didn't get any confirmation.I even send those as webform even then I didn't receive any acknowledgement.
They are not responding to the web forms.
I got acknowledgement email after two days. I uploaded and submitted the doc in my online account on March 6th (Sunday) and received the email on March 8th.

Last edited:

umche329

Dec 23, 2020
Got my passport back yesterday. Booked a flight to London, Ontario for April 19th. Haven’t even figured out where to stay at yet lol. I’ll probably book an Airbnb for the required 14 days for quarantine plan, then if landing is okay I’ll search for something while inside. People I know were having a hard time renting an apartment outside Canada.
May I ask how long is your copr valid for? Is it until a year from your remed?

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Reactions: Rkb94
D

Deleted member 1006777

In February I withdrew my application to open another one because there was no option that I could find to add my common-law to my existing application.

Once I withdrew it, the old application reads "Update not submitted".

Did you check if all your information is transmitted on the application page ?
Yeah, I haven't made any changes, and the info is all "transmitted"