+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

AbsoluteZero

Mar 7, 2022
Guys, is it possible to get two GU’s in one day? I received a request for ADR on March 14, submitted on March 17. This morning I’ve spotted the first GU ever. Checked the details, nothing has changed. Now I’ve just logged in and saw again the message “application updated”.
You’ll get PPR today or Monday.

Reactions: wonderbly

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
If your Eligibility has passed, gcms notes shows your application is progressing, and you are not desperately in a hurry, you can just wait. Otherwise, you can go for the PNP (you should get the stipulated 6 months processing time). Consider the fact that the PNP will tie you to BC, the costs and all the other document and requirements you'll need to gather for a fresh application.

You'll need to weigh the pros and cons. In the meantime, accept the ITA. You have 60 days to decide.
Not passed! Review required because my lawyer submitted one of the employment letters without responsibilities! Anyways we have submitted additional information on that using a webform, so let's see. I am going ahead and applying for PNP too while i wait. Money isn't the issue, I just need to get it done FFS! Also, we are already in Vancouver and want to settle here.

Reactions: wonderbly

ElegantVegetable

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
NAFTA (TN) Visas
NAFTA (TN)
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) creates special economic and trade relationships for the U.S., Canada and Mexico. The TN nonimmigrant status allows professionals from Canada and Mexico to work in the U.S. Mexican professionals must obtain a TN visa at a U.S. Consulate or Embassy to enter the U.S. Canadian professionals can request TN status at a U.S. port of entry.
Form I-9
When completing Section 1 of Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, an employee in TN status should select “An alien authorized to work” and enter the admission number and expiration date of their status as indicated on Form I-94/Form I-94A, Arrival/Departure Record. The employee’s unexpired Form I-94 together with their unexpired foreign passport is acceptable as a List A document for Form I-9.
In the alternative, employees in TN status may present a List B document with a List C document. In this case, a Form I-94/I-94A indicating admission in TN status would be acceptable as a List C#8 document.
For more information about NAFTA professionals, visit our Temporary Workers page or call the Employer, Business, Investor and School Services information line at 1-800-357-2099.

Source: NAFTA (TN) Visas | USCIS

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Not passed! Review required because my lawyer submitted one of the employment letters without responsibilities! Anyways we have submitted additional information on that using a webform, so let's see. I am going ahead and applying for PNP too while i wait. Money isn't the issue, I just need to get it done FFS! Also, we are already in Vancouver and want to settle here.
In that case, GO FOR THAT PNP!

sunny0078

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Could any one help me out in identifying noc code , I am working as business development manager in byjus… not getting to know which is suitable, if anyone in same boat kindly assist

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
NAFTA (TN) Visas
NAFTA (TN)
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) creates special economic and trade relationships for the U.S., Canada and Mexico. The TN nonimmigrant status allows professionals from Canada and Mexico to work in the U.S. Mexican professionals must obtain a TN visa at a U.S. Consulate or Embassy to enter the U.S. Canadian professionals can request TN status at a U.S. port of entry.
Form I-9
When completing Section 1 of Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, an employee in TN status should select “An alien authorized to work” and enter the admission number and expiration date of their status as indicated on Form I-94/Form I-94A, Arrival/Departure Record. The employee’s unexpired Form I-94 together with their unexpired foreign passport is acceptable as a List A document for Form I-9.
In the alternative, employees in TN status may present a List B document with a List C document. In this case, a Form I-94/I-94A indicating admission in TN status would be acceptable as a List C#8 document.
For more information about NAFTA professionals, visit our Temporary Workers page or call the Employer, Business, Investor and School Services information line at 1-800-357-2099.

Source: NAFTA (TN) Visas | USCIS
Yea, like I didn't know about the TN visa. Did you even read the initial post? It's about maintaining H1 status in Canada. TN visa has nothing to do with it.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fsw-worldwide.739338/post-10019839

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020

Shahrivar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have a question. Last month after the follow-up, I was told that security is the only thing left. Now after checking with them today, I have realized that PCC's are valid for two years, and in the last call, I found out that the criminality is in progress which means that they will probably contact me for the new PCC's. So, I live in Iran now and since applying for the PR, I have not traveled or lived in Finland. Does this mean that they only ask for the PCC from Iran or Finland version will be required as well? I just don't know why they did not ask me for these when I got the re-med request.

Last edited:

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I have a question. Last month after the follow-up, I was told that security is the only thing left. Now after checking with them today, I have realized that PCC's are valid for two years, and in the last call, I found out that the criminality is in progress which means that they will probably contact me for the new PCC's. So, I live in Iran now and since applying for the PR, I have not traveled or lived in Finland. Does this mean that they only ask for the PCC from Iran or Finland version will be required as well? I just don't know why they did not ask me for these when I got the re-med request.
If you have a PCC from Finland, issued after you left, you can use that if they request for a Finland PCC.

FrozenCaribou

Mar 25, 2022
May the Gods listen to you!!! Hahaha I really hope for this wait to be over
Similar case here,

I did upfront last week on Wednesday. Sent IRCC email and webform linking my eMedical. Yesterday I received 2 GU, one in the morning and one later in the afternoon.

Nothing had change in my profile, not even medical. Anyone had such similar case ?

Reactions: RSub

ElegantVegetable

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
Yea, like I didn't know about the TN visa. Did you even read the initial post? It's about maintaining H1 status in Canada. TN visa has nothing to do with it.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fsw-worldwide.739338/post-10019839
Well it's just an option. You know it, doesn't mean all the people might know of. And it was you who typed "What?" twice. So, I felt like elaborating. If your response would have been this before then I'd not have mentioned it. But anyways I didn't mean to hurt your sentiments, apologies if I did.

Reactions: RSub