+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
I'm in Canada and I get through 90% of the times I tried (it takes about 10 - 15 calls to get through). I call early in the morning between 8 and 9am EST, and also in the afternoon after 2pm EST. I avoid Fridays.

The trick is:
  • when they ask you press 1 to enter your UCI, press 2 instead (to indicate you don't have a UCI), then
  • When you hear Afghanistan Press 1 and then 2 and then 0.
  • If you hear "we are busy...", hang up and repeat.
Continue till you hear "we are transferring your call..."
I tried this once and was put in the queue quickly, but the agent was an annoyed lady who said that the line is for updating information, and if I want status updates I have to go to a different queue and ended the call.

• Wow
Reactions: wonderbly

callebe

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Got to know my file has been transferred to RROC. Is it really "rapid"?

Is there any whatsapp/telegram group with people in this office?

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Did IRCC transfer all the files with ‘eligibility not started’ status from overseas VOs to RROC? Or it’s based on something else?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
does every medical panelist advice to come for medicals after having breakfast. Asking for a friend coz in my case they said I shouldn't go fasting.
Was also told not to go fasting. I'm not a breakfast person and my appointment was at 10, so didn't have breakfast. Didn't affect anything but my blood sugars are stable normally.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
hey guys can we track gcms notes status? applied one week ago, how much time it takes?
AT LEAST another 20 days before you will get it. More likely they'll ask for extension. I applied on 24th of Feb, so I should get it today if they don't ask for extension. I'll let you know.

Reactions: vinnn

thejuniorls

Aug 6, 2020
Guys, is it possible to get two GU’s in one day? I received a request for ADR on March 14, submitted on March 17. This morning I’ve spotted the first GU ever. Checked the details, nothing has changed. Now I’ve just logged in and saw again the message “application updated”.