+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Client Information: Receipt of information from client Please provide additional supporting documents for your employer(s) <previous_employer_name>
^ I worked for a consulting firm (so had multiple clients during that period). I am not sure what documents do I provide here? I had already submitted the employer letter as part of my application.

Please also provide explanation and supporting document(s) in relation to child <sisters name>
^ Again, not sure what documents to provide here.. My sisters passport and a letter that I am not sponsoring anyone and single (no kids)?
1. They asked for supporting documents - offer letter, promotion letters, payslips, bank statements reflecting payment from that employer, tax records for the employment period, attestation from managers/supervisors/colleagues from said employer etc.

2. Why is your sister listed as your child? I am not understanding the connection between your sister and your application? Why is there a child mentioned at all, if you have not kids? Doesn't make sense...

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I'm in Mumbai, got my second pcc today.
Went to the passport office for the first one in 2020. Received the PCC a few days (about a week, but I forget exactly how long) after everything was approved.
This time, I applied on https://pcs.mahaonline.gov.in/Forms/Home.aspx Turns out you still have to go to the local police station and submit everything physically BUT I had the pcc in my hands within 3 hours. The Police in my area are awesome though...not sure if this is the standard procedure everywhere. Check in your area, I highly recommend this over the passport office route.
Nice name bro

• Haha
Reactions: PRANIT01

nehcan123

Mar 22, 2022
1. They asked for supporting documents - offer letter, promotion letters, payslips, bank statements reflecting payment from that employer, tax records for the employment period, attestation from managers/supervisors/colleagues from said employer etc.

2. Why is your sister listed as your child? I am not understanding the connection between your sister and your application? Why is there a child mentioned at all, if you have not kids? Doesn't make sense...
2. Not sure why/from where IRCC assumed this. I am confused by this question as well. I have not stated anywhere about a child so its very odd. I can provide them with IMM5406 and passport copies. Hope that suffices.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
2. Not sure why/from where IRCC assumed this. I am confused by this question as well. I have not stated anywhere about a child so its very odd. I can provide them with IMM5406 and passport copies. Hope that suffices.
How then did they get your sister's name linked to you? Is your sister in Canada or is she also applying for PR? There has to be some connection that IRCC picked up. What are the chances that they will ask you for the details on a random person, but the name matches your sister's?

We all completed form IMM5406 and listed siblings info, but NEVER had to provide any documents or passport for them. Did you mistakenly add your sister as your child/dependent in your initial IMM5406 form?

This is confusing AF.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I got this ADR too last week, but they specifically asked for paystubs, proof of income and if I filed tax returns. So I think that question is just a lead/summary of the documents to specified below in the ADR.

Check your application where you are meant to upload the documents, that might help give some clarity. I only had three fields which were the paystubs, income and tax returns.
Didn't you pass eligibility?

D

Deleted member 994371

Folks in India, quick question for you. Have an appointment to submit the documents for the Indian PCC on April 21st. Would we get the PCC the same day or how does the PCC process happen in India?
The whole process will take 2 weeks atleast.

First, you will have to go to passport seva centre. After that police will visit your place of residence and verify documents at your place. The documents to verify will depend on the whim of the officer.

After few days the PCC will arrive through post.

The only exception is if you had your passport renewed for some reason in last year. In that case, they will create the PCC for you right at the passport seva centre.

Reactions: RSub

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
Didn't you pass eligibility?
Well, I never ordered GCMS notes but I got RPRF request which usually means eligibility was passed.

I have submitted the documents, so the waiting begins again.

I got two waves of ADRs, here's to no more than that

me@akshara

Star Member
Mar 24, 2022
hi everyone

I completed my upfront medical on Tuesday. SINCE I HAVE NEVER ORDERED GCMS NOTES. Please suggest which email should i use to send my upfront medical sheet. I have already raised web form.
I need help for the wordings to use in the email too. please send the specimen.
AOR OCT 2020
COR INDIA
FSW OUTLAND
biometrics completed on march,2020

silence since then

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi all.
I got remedical request and remeds sheet has address of my previous passport (prefilled) which has already expired. I have renewed my passport and changed my address and had send it to IRCC via web form but the remedical request that I have received has the address of my previous passport, will this be a problem when I go for remedical remedicals?
@legalfalcon help
It will not an issue. Before going, just call the panel physician and clarify.

Reactions: Shubham6120