18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Hi all.
I got remedical request and remeds sheet has address of my previous passport (prefilled) which has already expired. I have renewed my passport and changed my address and had send it to IRCC via web form but the remedical request that I have received has the address of my previous passport, will this be a problem when I go for remedical remedicals?
@legalfalcon help

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Looking at the recent posts here and on FB, I can tell that the Ukraine issue hasn't really affected IRCC operations. Good luck to the folks who got your PPRs. As much as we bitch about Canada, we cannot deny the fact that we all chose to move there for some reason. Go live your dream. Hope we can all meet one day. I can't wait to see some of my nemeses that I met here.

I doubt it will affect them. Probably they have some people delegated to deal with this and the amount of people is not that big. Most people are going over to Poland.

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
NEED URGENT HELP !!!!!
Hi all.
I got remedical request and remeds sheet has address of my previous passport (prefilled) which has already expired. I have renewed my passport and changed my address and had send it to IRCC via web form but the remedical request that I have received has the address of my previous passport, will this be a problem when I go for remedical remedicals?
@legalfalcon help

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Hey guys, I don't post on here often. But for those who are impatient like me (Nov 2019 AOR) without any updates on their profile (my last update was in June 2021 when I did remed) mandamus is perhaps a good option.

I decided I'd try a writ of mandamus in February, reached out to a lawyer on 28 Feb, then had some emails back and forth to discuss price and payment etc.

First online meeting scheduled with lawyer 4 March.

Mandamus filed 7 March.

Received Notice of Appearance from federal court where it said in the document "The Respondent, the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, intends to respond to this application for leave" on 17 March.

Received PPR 18 March
Nice! If you don't mind me asking, how much was it?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi all.
@legalfalcon help
No issues as your old passport number is always printed on your new passport.

Reactions: Shubham6120

Rexxxx

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Just want to add this here too for anybody who maybe confused like I was;

I never had the False IP2 -> IP1 -> IP2 transition. My BGC has been on false IP2 "we are processing your background check..." ever since MEP neither did it change till PPR. And I am FSW Outland with no prior application with CIC.

I know this because I took a screenshot after every GU since MEP.

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
I received my second ADR one week ago- an updated PCC request, which I uploaded yesterday. My first ADR was related to Proof of funds and I submitted this on Feb 9th. I was wondering if anyone is in a similar position, and is it possible that I will get a PPR soon? My VO is Montreal.

Reactions: paneka penalty

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021

I never had the False IP2 -> IP1 -> IP2 transition. My BGC has been on false IP2 "we are processing your background check..." ever since MEP neither did it change till PPR. And I am FSW Outland with no prior application with CIC.

Did you even see ghost updates?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Folks in India, quick question for you. Have an appointment to submit the documents for the Indian PCC on April 21st. Would we get the PCC the same day or how does the PCC process happen in India?

nehcan123

Mar 22, 2022
I got this ADR too last week, but they specifically asked for paystubs, proof of income and if I filed tax returns. So I think that question is just a lead/summary of the documents to specified below in the ADR.

Check your application where you are meant to upload the documents, that might help give some clarity. I only had three fields which were the paystubs, income and tax returns.
Hmm .. it doesn't say anything.. except Schedule A in one while the other is blank

Also, I have received 5 ADR requests. When I login, I see 2 placeholders to upload docs while other times I see 4. Guessing this a glitch?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

Same with mine. False IP2 the whole time, since AOR. i also took screenshots with every GU and real updates.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Looking at the recent posts here and on FB, I can tell that the Ukraine issue hasn't really affected IRCC operations. Good luck to the folks who got your PPRs. As much as we bitch about Canada, we cannot deny the fact that we all chose to move there for some reason. Go live your dream. Hope we can all meet one day. I can't wait to see some of my nemeses that I met here.

Even @ImpatientKangaroo stopped crapping on Canada since he got his PPR. The only thing he's mad about now is that I officially became a confirmed PR before him :D.