+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 994371

I can't believe I needed to chime in but simpredo (or anybody else who's claiming to be me) isn't me. I don't have "alts", which I think is such a loser thing to do like who feels the need to make multiple accounts on some random immigration forum? Besides I have no need for other accounts, I openly insult people and even Canadian officials here under my current forum name.
Jesus Christ. I think I have multiple personalities! I don't even remember posting this! Even I am not sure who I am now!

I think my white guy alter ego has taken over me!

LORD ALL MIGHTY HELP ME

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
This train is continuing to roll. Just received an email that IRCC "received my document" - which must be referring to the Schedule A I submitted.

Upon logging into my account I see under the "Review of medical results" section:
  • March 15, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
I have no business to being this excited about what should still be considered somewhat cryptic updates haha.
I just got off the phone with IRCC. Phone representative was able to tell me that my medicals had been "assessed" yesterday... and still have an expiration date of April 19. Seems strange to me that I wasn't just issued a re-med request instead of an update like that.

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Hi guys,

Quick qstn,
They asked:
Proof of funds: Please provide updated evidence of funds. Evidence of account activity showing 6
months of deposits & withdrawal history must also be submitted. Also, please declare if you have
any outstanding debts or loans.

Should i provide my credi card details and statement or not?
I dont have any loans, only credit card.

Pls help....
I got a no liability certificate from my bank and submitted it with an LOE. They basically just want to check that you have enough funds and that it is your own money and that it didn't come from a loan or a credit card.

Reactions: dankboi and RSub

Thermie

Oct 28, 2020
Good afternoon guys,

I see a couple of people here say they emailed Canada's immigration minister. Please how did you go about it? Whats the email address please?

Thank you very much.

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
There are a lot of folks who are yet to receive an ITA. So, the thread ain't going where. You will be surprised if this continues to grow. For many like me, this is a vent-out space. :D:D
Yeah! Plus who else is gonna call PR aspirants filthy foreigners that are causing housing prices to escalate once we are Permanent Residents? @navinball dkab et al. walked so we could run. We can't let them down...gotta carry the baton forward.

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
Good afternoon guys,

I see a couple of people here say they emailed Canada's immigration minister. Please how did you go about it? Whats the email address please?

Thank you very much.
You can email him via this address
Minister@cic.gc.ca

The body should basically be an enquiry into your application because it's over the stipulated processing time. Feel free to add any peculiar concerns you have as well.

Good luck

Reactions: VVV62

Elnora

Jul 26, 2021
Please I need your help guys
I am unable to upload my medicals on my dash board because UPLOAD FILE isn't reflecting on my dash board...IOM has already sent my results to ircc but I am still unable to send my remedicals doc to them..what do I do

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
Please I need your help guys
I am unable to upload my medicals on my dash board because UPLOAD FILE isn't reflecting on my dash board...IOM has already sent my results to ircc but I am still unable to send my remedicals doc to them..what do I do
I don’t think you need to since the medical center has sent them. I