+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
WHAT AFGHAN CRISIS? Canada withdrew from Afghanistan in 2014 and they are only bringing a limited amount of refugees. They claim they will birng/process 20k refugees, which btw is NOT a significant number for Canada. Proof?
Canada granted refugee status to 109 K people in 2020 but granted 101K and 1118K people with the status in 2019 and 2018, respectively. Seems like a lot?
Canada granted 167K people with refugee status in 2012, 175K people in 2007 and 186K in 1994.
20K doesn't even make a dent on a yearly basis. So I don't think it should be a credible excuse for lazy mismanagement, lack of transparency and accountability to FSW applicants.
It's enough to halt ALL communication channels bet regular applicants and IRCC. Processing wise no one can tell but it def diverts resources from FSW apps.

Reactions: RSub

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
The problem is the way USCIS processes applications. Why take several months for a work permit extension when you are literally in the same job, same employer, same salary? What's pathetic is sometimes they request evidence to prove if I am qualified for the same job they had approved my visa 2 years ago. I would never give credit to pathetic USCIS.
Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't it comparatively much easier for the Indians to get an H1B visa to work in the US?

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
The problem is the way USCIS processes applications. Why take several months for a work permit extension when you are literally in the same job, same employer, same salary? What's pathetic is sometimes they request evidence to prove if I am qualified for the same job they had approved my visa 2 years ago. I would never give credit to pathetic USCIS.
Right, they suck at efficiency (I see i539 apps taking 1.5 year+ from start to finish during covid...which might be a blessing for some?) Good thing is as long as you have the receipt you can get going relatively fast. Rejections are rare if you present a sound case.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
But but but the survey email that IRCC sent. Surely means something??
Yes. It bought them time to find a reason for the delay. The March email gave them 6 months time. The August emails will give IRCC another 6 months to run away from their problem.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Yes. It bought them time to find a reason for the delay. The March email gave them 6 months time. The August emails will give IRCC another 6 months to run away from their problem.
Why does IRCC need to make up an excuse to delay processing? They are not accountable to anyone not least to those who are not in Canada. Don't think IRCC cares about any consequences if there were any, to begin with.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
They collected the data, got overwhelmed by realizing the sh*t they’re in and tossed the problem to the side.

IRCC’s “operational plan”: https://gc1012.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F663513660285714432
But their problem isn't even that big that can't be resolved with half-decent management. Most applications are at the last stage of approval. they can literally clear the entire backlog within a matter of weeks if they really wanted. There aren't that many applications of FSW outlanders.

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
I find it difficult to digest that IRCC has so little respect for FSW applicants. They care so little that they won't even bother to put out any statement. Disgraceful to say the least.

Reactions: Lulu69

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
But their problem isn't even that big that can't be resolved with half-decent management. Most applications are at the last stage of approval. they can literally clear the entire backlog within a matter of weeks if they really wanted. There aren't that many applications of FSW outlanders.
I know. Just so frustrating that they don’t wanna touch the fsw applications even with a ten foot pole

MortyC137

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
They could clear a big chunk of the backlog rather quickly, but someone took the decision to put the brakes on the FSW-outland stream. The current state of the backlog is not the unfortunate result of external constraints, or an obvious choice made from practical considerations about the vaccination plan, the VACs or whatnot. It's a deliberate political decision which will have a repercussion on the economy. Who made that call?

Ranger91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
But but but the survey email that IRCC sent. Surely means something??

Yea it means fsw can go f themselves. According to gcms notes my application has been final approved on Oct 2020, just now it will be a year just sitting there whilst cec dudes getting ecopr in under 3months