+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Okay... Then NOC based draws are not gonna affect FSW.
My question is: How is this going to be implemented for CEC? Does it mean that ONLY occupation in demand will be drawn from CEC, thus not all CECs would be invited?
If that's the case, doesn't it go against liberal's idea of increasing pathways for temporary residents though? I mean for some CEC: E.g. admin assistant as an example, they might never get an invitation.
They can through PNP

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
FSW is over, liberal party already said they want to increase pathways for temporary residents in their election brochure, they are already doing that and they will make it permanent next year. Maybe PNP will be the only option for FSW's to get ITA.
What about the FSWs who are in processing then? If nobody want's to talk about the elephant in the room, are they just going to ignore that the backlogs still exists.

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
What about the FSWs who are in processing then? If nobody want's to talk about the elephant in the room, are they just going to ignore that the backlogs still exists.
I think they will still continue processing those since they have received ITA. hopefully. it will be frustrating that they will just cancel just like that after patiently waiting for 2 years

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Yes, I think they will just ignore because they are able to meet their targets with the latest invitations. They are not even bothered to clear CEC inland applications from 2020, how can we expect them to process pending FSW applications.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Okay... Then NOC based draws are not gonna affect FSW.
My question is: How is this going to be implemented for CEC? Does it mean that ONLY occupation in demand will be drawn from CEC, thus not all CECs would be invited?
If that's the case, doesn't it go against liberal's idea of increasing pathways for temporary residents though? I mean for some CEC: E.g. admin assistant as an example, they might never get an invitation.
I don't think NOC-based draws will happen otherwise they will need to cut out too many CEC candidates and PNP programs will become redundant. Maybe CEC only draws along with some permanent form of TR to PR pathway.

Reactions: Lc4life

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
I don't think NOC-based draws will happen otherwise they will need to cut out too many CEC candidates and PNP programs will become redundant. Maybe CEC only draws along with some permanent form of TR to PR pathway.
Yeah that's my POV as well I agree. I can't see why there should be federal level and provincial level PNP.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Mark Holthe thinks Expess entry may change a bit. NOC based invites may not come to reality until end of 2022. So people can chill for now but be prepared for a little change in the system. Liberal gov will continue to give away PR to fkers in Canada. Holthe genuinely apologized for his remarks that Canada doesn’t owe us anything. He lashed out at incompetence of IRCC and how they treated us all with no decency and dignity. He thinks FSW still not a priority for Canada because IRCC hasn’t indicated that it would be. He suggest you all to learn French. More rural focused programs.
Wow I would still never trust him about anything, but I have to give him props for owning up and taking back his comments. He seemed genuine there, although it's more likely it was an act to appease the mob.

BTW, French isn't going to do shit. For once, I'm actually going to say learn french if you want to, but don't expect it to get you to Canada. It won't. Plain and simple. Study route is the only option left for non IT/healthcare people.

Reactions: RSub

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Wow so FSW is gone I think IRCC would definitely let people know about it? I mean what's stopping them from telling people if they are closing fsw

D

Deleted member 1006777

Wow so FSW is gone I think IRCC would definitely let people know about it? I mean what's stopping them from telling people if they are closing fsw
they're probably working on coming up with a replacement. They won't officially get rid of it without a replacement. So yeah, I do believe FSW is gone, but they're just working on the replacement, and once they have that ready, they'll announce the two simultaneously.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
they're probably working on coming up with a replacement. They won't officially get rid of it without a replacement. So yeah, I do believe FSW is gone, but they're just working on the replacement, and once they have that ready, they'll announce the two simultaneously.
Still people are allowed to create FSW profiles while wasting money on IELTS and ECA.

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
I'm not quite sure about what IRCC is doing. A relative of mine is stuck just like us and they aren't FSW/PNP... they applied under one of the Entrepreneurial Immigration Streams more than 2 years ago.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

KPW21

Star Member
Jul 24, 2021
As you said FSW is gone, so now what we have to do? what is the other procedure to get PR, if PNP not work then..