Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
> We can’t control Canadian government but we can control where we concentrate our emotions
Originally I was replying to a doomer saying that if liberal loses we would be fucked. However it seems like we are being fucked over continuously by liberals. So I don't see the point of rooting for a liberal win either.
What I’m trying to say is, even if you manage you convince him to root for the other side, it doesn’t really matter as his rooting doesn’t have any influence on the outcome of the elections.

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
> We can’t control Canadian government but we can control where we concentrate our emotions
Originally I was replying to a doomer saying that if liberal loses we would be fucked. However it seems like we are being fucked over continuously by liberals. So I don't see the point of rooting for a liberal win either.
reality is.. EE has effed us all to varying degrees.. that's why we're all here in this thread in the middle of the night

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Yes, I couldn't picture Canada's perspective of covid any better than this myself. They partied like crazy, gambled, went to hikings, picnics, restaurants, concerts, bars all day every day during the entire summer, but when it comes to returning to office to do the job they're paid for "there is covid..we can't return". :rolleyes:

Actually this should make the news. I wonder what the average Canadian who had to work during the entire pandemic would think of the government if they learn this.
How can they go to work when someone is giving out 2k CAD

Reactions: Lc4life

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
1. They don’t have to officially cancel it. They can simply bump up cec points so that outlanders are forced to learn French.
2. No FSW draw in 9 months without a single communication. Tell me that isn’t effectively a cancellation??
Pandemic

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
What I’m trying to say is, even if you manage you convince him to root for the other side, it doesn’t really matter as his rooting doesn’t have any influence on the outcome of the elections.
One thing that I do not understand is there are a lot of people with security passed but PPR is not getting issued to them for months. Security is valid for 6 months only and once it expires, it will become extra work for them to do the security again. Sometimes I wonder just WTF are they doing.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Dude if you’re pre ita folk you’re already fucked up by the Marco and Justin… if you keep turning a blind eye towards that okay…
This exactly what people said last year until IRCC started giving out ITAs and then when there was a brief hiatus,people swore that it was bilingual folks only.
You are allowed to have an opinion but spreading false information without nothing to prove , is unfair.

Reactions: Khans96

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
One thing that I do not understand is there are a lot of people with security passed but PPR is not getting issued to them for months. Security is valid for 6 months only and once it expires, it will become extra work for them to do the security again. Sometimes I wonder just WTF are they doing.
Nothing ever makes sense with IRCC and Canadian immigration. Their lack of competence in every department is the reason why they need skilled immigrants.
Lets hope we get to vote someday get to have our say in who will replace the existing system which is rotten to the core.

Tristan-XI

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
They might have to extend the validity period. It all just doesn’t make sense

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
They might have to extend the validity period. It all just doesn’t make sense
I think security for the majority is still not started. If travel restrictions was their excuse then we will find out if that changes in the coming weeks.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
This exactly what people said last year until IRCC started giving out ITAs and then when there was a brief hiatus,people swore that it was bilingual folks only.
You are allowed to have an opinion but spreading false information without nothing to prove , is unfair.
Just don't expect FSW to continue as usual once the new government is formed, they are already saying they want to focus on temporary residents.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
I think security for the majority is still not started. If travel restrictions was their excuse then we will find out if that changes in the coming weeks.
Actually there is a set of FSW apps where everything was passed including security but final decision was pending. I guess they expected to issue PPRs quickly enough hoping that the COVID situation would get better. But when things didn't improve most future apps had everything passed and security not started.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Actually there is set of apps where everything was passed including security but final decision was pending. I guess they expected to issue PPRs quickly enough hoping that the COVID situation would get better. But when things didn't improve most future apps had everything passed and security not started.
Correct. This was a lapse in judgement on IRCC’s part however. They could still have issued COPRs to everyone who passed all stages as that would make them eligible to travel to Canada.
My VO started security for everyone around the same time between June and July this year which means they were expecting to complete those apps within the next 6 months.

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
1. I don't understand the logic connection with bilingual folks.
2. I have listed the source for my opinion. Whether you believe it or not that is your choice, not my problem.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Correct. This was a lapse in judgement on IRCC’s part however. They could still have issued COPRs to everyone who passed all stages as that would make them eligible to travel to Canada.
My VO started security for everyone around the same time between June and July this year which means they were expecting to complete those apps within the next 6 months.
Yeah that's why I am wondering if I have to submit PCCs again as my app has been pending final decision since last year. Hope we all get our PPRs / COPRs soon enough.