Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
One more FSW-O approval.
Could you perhaps link to the source? And do you know what country of residence that person has?
(Couple weeks back I called and a guy answered telling me what I already know. Same happened last month. Today a Lady answered and she outright said that she can't provide status details at all and can only provide information/Instructions if I'm in any sort of emergency situation.)
Yes, that's because IRCC is currently focusing its resources on processing and answering queries pertaining to the Afghanistan situation.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Does IRCc issue ADR after eligibility Is passed just before issuing ppr once again?
My 1st company which I worked paid me using vouchers / cash which is common in manufacturing small companies in india if you dont have salary above 20k rs per month and it is now closed because of covid I don't think they won't even open.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I thought most Indians liked Modi which is why he was re-elected? From what I have seen, his popularity seems to be growing day by day even after the Covid 19 debacle.
His party got 37% of the votes mostly from really backward states that tend to pull the country down. Down south, we really don't give f or two about him.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Could you perhaps link to the source? And do you know what country of residence that person has?

Yes, that's because IRCC is currently focusing its resources on processing and answering queries pertaining to the Afghanistan situation.
Found it on FB from one of Kuber's group. The guy is from India.