+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Yeah that's what I thought, but it was never clear if the provincial 'draws' were NOIs or profiles that had completed the provincial process, gotten the 600 points, and were waiting in the pool with 600+ scores for the next draw. "Manitoba invites 1000 candidates" could mean 1000 people managed to clear everything and got invited with the 600 points. I was never clear on what these draws actually meant
It's just an invite like the IRCC ITA. Once a province invites a candidate, they need to submit a complete application (everything except PCC and Medicals) after which a nomination will be granted with 600 points in EE profile. OINP takes 2-3 months to process, other provinces have similar timelines and the EE profile remains active in the federal pool during all this time and has a chance to receive ITA directly from IRCC. Not all provinces sends NOI directly to EE profiles, Saskatchewan has their own EOI pool and ITA system, Ontario and Alberta sends NOI's directly to EE profiles, don't know about other provinces.

Also, provinces have a ton of paper based PNP applications which are not aligned with express entry, OINP nominated only 2.5K people under their express entry streams last year out of 8K+ nominations.

Reactions: Timbuktu_14

SovonHalder

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
India
Saw a video earlier today, of AskKubeir, where he says they stopped FSW because the confirmed PR holders were coming into Canada, despite the travel ban. Thousands of people violated the travel ban law. So they stopped processing PRs and sending invitations altogether, to curb that issue. As a result, FSW stopped.

I don't know what to make of this news or how much of it's true. But if it's accurate, it's partially because of shitty people why FSW stopped.

Reactions: shank15 and he5ham

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Canada facing the start of a Delta-driven 4th wave, top doctors warn

Canada is likely at the start of a Delta-driven fourth wave of the COVID-19 pandemic, federal public health officials warned on Friday.

The news comes on the heels of an upward trend in cases across Canada which, if vaccine uptake doesn’t increase in younger groups, could eventually exceed healthcare system capacity.

But, she added, “that the trajectory will depend on ongoing increase in fully vaccinated coverage and the timing, pace and extent of reopening.”

Reactions: Tristan-XI

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Cases are bound to increase as the country slowly eases restrictions; but the good thing is that hospitalization remains low and experts don’t expect death rate to increase substantially

In essence, everyone willing should get vaccinated ASAP

D

Deleted member 1050918

It will need to welcome an average of 43,000 newcomers per month between July and December to achieve its 401,000 newcomer target for 2021.
I don't see that happening if they don't stop counting meaningless figures like number of cases... From September onwards IRCC must quickly issue as many CoPRs and PPRs to FSWs as they can while conducting 5000 biweekly all program draws. Otherwise, I can imagine the immigration news from 2022...

Reactions: he5ham

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I don't see that happening if they don't stop counting meaningless figures like number of cases... From September onwards IRCC must quickly issue as many CoPRs and PPRs to FSWs as they can while conducting 5000 biweekly all program draws. Otherwise, I can imagine the immigration news from 2022...
Next year's target will be 500k if this year's target is not met.

D

Deleted member 1050918

What's the point if they won't allow outlanders in?
They could definitely meet 500K with only inlanders. However, that harms the immigration system as it puts IRCC in a situation where they have to invite older people with lower qualifications; or young people with insufficient experience. The official message admits that the pandemic adjustments harmed the immigration system. The just have to invite young/middle-aged and experienced professionals from abroad, or what they're doing is completely against the whole point of skilled immigration.

In other words, don't stress people, they just have to invite you.

Reactions: he5ham

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Inviting only skilled people from inland is not sustainable as they are already in the system contributing to the economy plus there isn’t really any significant net increase in the population count. Canada definitely needs outlanders to help their demographics and stimulate the economy

Reactions: Tristan-XI

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My Medical expired in April 2021. I got a re-med request along with some ADRs including PCC in June. I hope my application has steered clear of this "complexity"
Hi
Can you plz let me know your AOR and ur PCC date. IRCC asking for PCC again means you will again undergo the same process of collecting PCC??
i am aug’20 AOR and i am really scared that i dont get PCC request again because last year it took me 3 months to collect PCC

Reactions: immicow

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW