+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I think for the next two to three years FSW is safe even if Liberals will win :) there is also a possibility that they will allow more lower FSW CrS scores to be invited to meet their targets

Reactions: Jid1234567
D

Deleted member 1050918

I can't thank @ImpatientKangaroo enough for helping me so much. I want to return your kindness. What's your bank account number? I'll send you $50,000.
Thanks man! Don't mention it! Sending you my bank info in a private message.

• Haha
Reactions: dxdroid

Jid1234567

Star Member
May 25, 2021
Lmao…your people want civil war in 2022 and me I won’t be here to witness it.
UK visa -check
Schengen visa - in progress
Looking for scholarship on the side ….I no get energy for plenty talk.
Ahah see doings. This right here is plan B,C and D. You are not taking any chances. When we still dey crack brain for plan b.

But you see my issue is i just don’t want to get any visa and leave. Like I want a plan as to what I’ll be doing there. UK is expensive going the student route and the road to a PR there is long. After spending how much in fees then start working and use almost everything to settle bills. Basically struggling to survive

France right now is in a mess. Covid scattered their economy and getting a job right now is hard. I did my bachelors there and even had their permit for a couple years before it expired so getting the visa won’t be hard cos I have a SS number and all. I went to a private uni which was pretty expensive imagine graduating and getting jobs that can’t even sustain you after spending over 40k euros in fees. I just decided to be coming home lemme do NYSC as they say the rest is history

anyway I guess personally for me the question I ask myself is what will I be going there to do?? It’s not just to japa but japa right. I cannot live suffering to go and enter another suffering even if it’s sort of a better suffering lol.

This PR is the only thing that makes sense cos at least you won’t really be a 2nd class citizen it’s almost as good as a passport and the benefits reduces stress. As a PR I can pay as low as 3k for a masters unlike the thousands people are paying. My sister paid 30k dollars for a masters of 1yr in canada that’s times 10. People even pay more than that. I can travel freely as a PR. You dont even need a visa to some countries etc.

The way they are treating us is unfair but in the long run Canada PR is still the best anyway you want to look at it. Which other country grants you PR that fast. Anybody migrating to any other country now should just add like 3-5 years before they can even think of PR. Hopefully by that time na passport we go don Dey aim.

May God help us. It’s just to be positive sha. the wait is long and depressing. E go be.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Ahah see doings. This right here is plan B,C and D. You are not taking any chances. When we still dey crack brain for plan b.

But you see my issue is i just don’t want to get any visa and leave. Like I want a plan as to what I’ll be doing there. UK is expensive going the student route and the road to a PR there is long. After spending how much in fees then start working and use almost everything to settle bills. Basically struggling to survive

France right now is in a mess. Covid scattered their economy and getting a job right now is hard. I did my bachelors there and even had their permit for a couple years before it expired so getting the visa won’t be hard cos I have a SS number and all. I went to a private uni which was pretty expensive imagine graduating and getting jobs that can’t even sustain you after spending over 40k euros in fees. I just decided to be coming home lemme do NYSC as they say the rest is history

anyway I guess personally for me the question I ask myself is what will I be going there to do?? It’s not just to japa but japa right. I cannot live suffering to go and enter another suffering even if it’s sort of a better suffering lol.

This PR is the only thing that makes sense cos at least you won’t really be a 2nd class citizen it’s almost as good as a passport and the benefits reduces stress. As a PR I can pay as low as 3k for a masters unlike the thousands people are paying. My sister paid 30k dollars for a masters of 1yr in canada that’s times 10. People even pay more than that. I can travel freely as a PR. You dont even need a visa to some countries etc.

The way they are treating us is unfair but in the long run Canada PR is still the best anyway you want to look at it. Which other country grants you PR that fast. Anybody migrating to any other country now should just add like 3-5 years before they can even think of PR. Hopefully by that time na passport we go don Dey aim.

May God help us. It’s just to be positive sha. the wait is long and depressing. E go be.
you’ve said it all dear. Las las na jus to dey hopful. What will be will be.

Reactions: janaor2021

Jid1234567

Star Member
May 25, 2021
I also believe that FSW will resume it’s just that we don’t know when. They cannot scrap it now. They actually need us as much as we need them. It’s a mutual thing. They are doing us a favour but we are also doing them a favour too. We are leaving our various countries (mine is very useless tho) and deciding to start all over far away while bringing our youthfulness and skills to impact their society in exchange for their PR. It’s a win-win situation. It’s just the wait that is just painful and demoralizing but don’t be deceived they need us especially FSW stream.

If they thought that all they needed was CEC they wouldn’t have created FSW to begin with and just stuck with CEC folks. FSW was created for a purpose and that purpose hasn’t been completely fulfilled.

janaor2021

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2021

Bro, This is exactly my situation. Wanna give the CPA-Canada exams but I gotta be in Canada to sit for it. Already have a masters, so spending an arm and a leg to get a second masters is not justified. So, All I can do is wait as I have invested a significant portion of my time for what I gotta achieve once I get the COPR.

My sibling is in the pool too with a 474 score with an in-demand NOC of 1122 but wasn't selected in the OINP in July as they selected from scores between 458-467. o_O

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I also believe that FSW will resume it’s just that we don’t know when. They cannot scrap it now. They actually need us as much as we need them. It’s a mutual thing. They are doing us a favour but we are also doing them a favour too. We are leaving our various countries (mine is very useless tho) and deciding to start all over far away while bringing our youthfulness and skills to impact their society in exchange for their PR. It’s a win-win situation. It’s just the wait that is just painful and demoralizing but don’t be deceived they need us especially FSW stream.

If they thought that all they needed was CEC they wouldn’t have created FSW to begin with and just stuck with CEC folks. FSW was created for a purpose and that purpose hasn’t been completely fulfilled.
True; if FSW was gone they wouldn’t tell us we are eligible for FSW in our EE profiles and they wouldn’t even allow further creation of profiles in that category. Canada is lucky to have a pool of young, highly qualified and skilled (some bilingual) people they can invite at anytime. Lucky country i must say