+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

OH F#$^ ! So it was you imitating a possible statement. I thought I just saw NOC quota reinstated! DAYMN! That could surely sound like a "normal" statement from Canadian immigration.
MM called FSW discriminatory so I don't know lol

Haku13

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Looks like they are targeting and processing not only CECs but also TR 2 PR applications as well at a rapid rate. And both of these categories have received huge number of ITAs already. This unfortunately could mean IRCC has little incentive to process backlog (and perhaps also hold all program draw) since immigration quotas would be met for this year and prolly also for some chunk of next year.
Not sure but I guess different officers are working on TR to PR applications and express entry ones.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Not sure but I guess different officers are working on TR to PR applications and express entry ones.
I don't think so. They are definitely using all their workforce to prioritize inland pprs. Student visas might be handled by different offices/VOs but not PR applications.

Haku13

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Also according to my observations in groups, a great number of TR to PR applicants have already applied for the CEC stream. And it's the reason why this program reached its quota in a couple of days. They already had all their documents prepared.

Haku13

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
I don't think so. They are definitely using all their workforce to prioritize inland pprs. Student visas might be handled by different offices/VOs but not PR applications.
I'm not sure but I think it was mentioned by Mark Holthe one or two months ago in one of his youtube live videos.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Also according to my observations in groups, a great number of TR to PR applicants have already applied for the CEC stream. And it's the reason why this program reached its quota in a couple of days. They already had all their documents prepared.
How is it possible to apply for 2 different immigration streams at the same time? I don't think IRCC allows it. I have seen people getting rejected for having an application in process. Also, it would beat the purpose of TR to PR program if the majority of applicants were already in the queue for immigration.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hypothesis.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
How is it possible to apply for 2 different immigration streams at the same time? I don't think IRCC allows it. I have seen people getting rejected for having an application in process. Also, it would beat the purpose of TR to PR program if the majority of applicants were already in the queue for immigration.
They do actually.

Haku13

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
It's not applying for two streams under the same program such as express entry. I'm completely sure it is not against the rules. I've already seen lots of applicants applying for both of them and lots of lawyers(like Great Makr Holthe :) ) also have recommended the same advice.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
It's not applying for two streams under the same program such as express entry. I'm completely sure it is not against the rules. I've already seen lots of applicants applying for both of them and lots of lawyers(like Great Makr Holthe :) ) also have recommended the same advice.
So another major flaw with Canadian immigration. Double processing the same applicant, when they are stretched for resources only makes sense in Canada.

D

Deleted member 1050918

So another major flaw with Canadian immigration. Double processing the same applicant, when they are stretched for resources only makes sense in Canada.
Did you expect more from the country of No-banking and No-IT ?

Haku13

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
I guess even IRCC is not stupid to this extent that process them twice :) Probably checking their status in other PR pathways before working on them

Reactions: ita_drgen

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Looks like they are targeting and processing not only CECs but also TR 2 PR applications as well at a rapid rate. And both of these categories have received huge number of ITAs already. This unfortunately could mean IRCC has little incentive to process backlog (and perhaps also hold all program draw) since immigration quotas would be met for this year and prolly also for some chunk of next year.
They may meet economic class target but I don’t think they would achieve the gross annual target of 401k; unless they clear a huge portion of the outland backlogs to add to the overall quota

Reactions: Tristan-XI