+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

And then you wake from a slimy pod one day, Neo has come to rescue you but you realise that you need live underground for the rest of your life.
Nah man I'll follow the white rabbit and do properly what Neo messed up and take her home.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Move to the middle east, no elections, no politics, only habibi :D
You know, one of these days they will find oil in Afghanistan and then people will be lining up to immigrate to Afghanistan. No election, no democracy, only trusted 47s and Habibis with rad dressing sense!

Get ready for HEC (Habibi Experience Class) :D!

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
You know, one of these days they will find oil in Afghanistan and then people will be lining up to immigrate to Afghanistan. No election, no democracy, only trusted 47s and Habibis with rad dressing sense!

Get ready for HEC (Habibi Experience Class) :D!
There are reports saying that Afghanistan is sitting on trillion dollars worth of minerals including lithium which is used in making batteries for pretty much everything these days. Hard see things getting better there now.

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Might be something along the lines of this: "We have done a tremendous work despite the harsh reality of the pandemic in 2021 and gave people who contributed to Canada's specific needs a chance in obtaining permanency in Canada. 2021 showed us the flawed nature of the current economic immigration pathways, in which these hard working people would be deemed low-skilled. In reality we saw that these hard working temporary residents deserve permanency in Canada just as high-skilled candidates."
Even though your being condescending here I can picture this as something they would actually say:(

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Might be something along the lines of this: "We have done a tremendous work despite the harsh reality of the pandemic in 2021 and gave people who contributed to Canada's specific needs a chance in obtaining permanency in Canada. 2021 showed us the flawed nature of the current economic immigration pathways, in which these hard working people would be deemed low-skilled. In reality we saw that these hard working temporary residents deserve permanency in Canada just as high-skilled candidates."
OH F#$^ ! So it was you imitating a possible statement. I thought I just saw NOC quota reinstated! DAYMN! That could surely sound like a "normal" statement from Canadian immigration.

Santaclause

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Looks like they are targeting and processing not only CECs but also TR 2 PR applications as well at a rapid rate. And both of these categories have received huge number of ITAs already. This unfortunately could mean IRCC has little incentive to process backlog (and perhaps also hold all program draw) since immigration quotas would be met for this year and prolly also for some chunk of next year.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Looks like they are targeting and processing not only CECs but also TR 2 PR applications as well at a rapid rate. And both of these categories have received huge number of ITAs already. This unfortunately could mean IRCC has little incentive to process backlog (and perhaps also hold all program draw) since immigration quotas would be met for this year and prolly also for some chunk of next year.
Never say, never :p stay positive guys. Honestly, we have to stop speculating of what is gona happen on September 7th

Reactions: Tristan-XI

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
They've been issuing COPRs to these guys for the past couple of days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tristan-XI

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I will hate Canada and everything Canadian for the rest of my life if they continue to humiliate us, outlanders like this and we don't get the PR this year. It's mindboggling like they don't even care about the consequences of their actions and here we have people telling us that they don't owe us anything and we better move on with our lives. How could we?
I'm not trying to be dramatic or anything but it really is a serious issue that IRCC has to resolve so that people can move on with their lives. I definitely can't get on with mine with one foot on one side and the other foot on the other. I can't build relationships, get married, start a family, start a Ph.D and so many things I can't commit to with this uncertainty about Canada. I definitely want to immigrate and I can't really pull out now.
Thousands of people have similar situations and some even worse. Taking advantage of desperate people, they can't get any lower than this.

Last edited: