Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
One prime example I personally see happening in my neighborhood or read in the news daily is car thefts. As per a few new articles, stolen cars are exported to the Middle East, parts of Africa, etc... My gut feeling is some corrupt officials or flawed loopholes in the way customs and border protection authorities work is enabling these thefts.
- What amazes me is neither the government nor the respective authorities seem to act.
- Or is it because people like us are not protesting enough for the politicians or officials to do their duties?
There 1 million reasons why Canadians need to come out and protest but I am not seeing Canadians protesting for anything. This care-free attitude will push Canada further down in the dark.

abhiram.kumar

Dec 7, 2018
Don't you think immigrants like us are very few in numbers here? A lot more immigrants who came to Canada are completely opposite of us in terms of value, economics, lifestyle, etc.

I feel, we no longer are a representative of migrants here. Poor practices or whatever we call them are a way of life for so many immigrants here. I don't see it changing. I see posts around rental discrimination on my local Fb group, when I suggest that people shouldn't discriminate, it feels like I'm the only one who even cares about it. Talking to so many entrepreneurs here and seeing them salivate on selling LMIAs, hiring int'l students for below minimum wage, etc makes me feel that they want those bad practices here.
There’s absolutely no point speaking out on twitter and social media without the corresponding vote. Voting is the only way any meaningful change will be brought about. Crying and bitching on social media won’t change anything. I’m assuming that there are a lot of people like us who will just voice their displeasure through their votes. Why are we seeing such a huge swing to the right in Canada? It’s because that’s the only way to punish the ruling party in any meaningful way. Protesting on the internet won’t change anything. I’m assuming that this is the reason why you don’t see a lot of voices on the internet. It changes nothing until you actually put your money where your mouth is.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
There 1 million reasons why Canadians need to come out and protest but I am not seeing Canadians protesting for anything. This care-free attitude will push Canada further down in the dark.
Its deeper than that. Canadians are very much hand in glove with these policies. Old growth Canadians have vested interests in higher house valuations and in income generated from investment properties. Canadian mafias (aka Professional bodies) very much like lack of skilled trades folks. Canadian associations for medical professions are never in favour of even considering a more efficient path of foreign trained doctors to join their ranks for obvious reasons. Even if the said doctors come from compatible medical schools like those in europe or australia or singapore etc.

Its a very Canadian thing, blaming something while having some other motives.

Someone said, we are in minority. It is very true. Those who are really facing challenges are younger folks and newer immigrants. Sure Trudeau is non popular these days but its replacement is also not making statements on how they will fix these issues by decisive actions. That is the core of Canadian politics. Disagreeing with your rivals but having exactly same damn policy. Unless I see a PPC majority, I doubt there is anything substantial in these elections in 2025 end.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Its deeper than that. Canadians are very much hand in glove with these policies. Old growth Canadians have vested interests in higher house valuations and in income generated from investment properties. Canadian mafias (aka Professional bodies) very much like lack of skilled trades folks. Canadian associations for medical professions are never in favour of even considering a more efficient path of foreign trained doctors to join their ranks for obvious reasons. Even if the said doctors come from compatible medical schools like those in europe or australia or singapore etc.

Its a very Canadian thing, blaming something while having some other motives.

Someone said, we are in minority. It is very true. Those who are really facing challenges are younger folks and newer immigrants. Sure Trudeau is non popular these days but its replacement is also not making statements on how they will fix these issues by decisive actions. That is the core of Canadian politics. Disagreeing with your rivals but having exactly same damn policy. Unless I see a PPC majority, I doubt there is anything substantial in these elections in 2025 end.
Would there be a PPC majority or we will have the clown show continue forever?

YNWA

Jun 20, 2019
Guys do we need to inform IRCC if we had a hernia repair surgery after we have already received COPR ??

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Guys do we need to inform IRCC if we had a hernia repair surgery after we have already received COPR ??
I don't think that. If you had this at the time of immigration medical exam, you should have told then. If it developed later and surgery was done later (later than CoPR) then no need to inform.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
It appears that current/former immigration minister is being investigated for human smuggling in some capacity. There are no more details, all hearsay at this point.
Isn't Homeland the term used to denote the USA department equivalent of Canada's CBSA, IRCC...

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
From the messy details, it appears that it is uncle sam who's investigating it.
LOL! They should find involvement of our beloved Indian mission staff, some punjabi criminal gangs and Modi as well just to make the picture complete. It would have been really funny if it was not as sad.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord_Tony