+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jid1234567

Star Member
May 25, 2021
If no draws by Sept 15 I’ll hit you up so we could go there together and flex out our sorrow lmao
Omo I’m game o. It’s a stone throw from my house so I’m available anytime. I no kuku get work wey I Dey do. Chai. I’m mentally zoned out from Nigeria like it’s just my body here

I know I say I’m not banking my mind on any date but I unconsciously plan myself with that timeline. IRCC abeg no fall our hand for the 2nd time.even if it’s just a statement release.

in other news you just brought a thought to my mind. Lagos fonts how far? Make we do meetup?? As they are doing their own in Canada let’s do our own here lol. Let’s drink and eat our sorrows away and venttt. Cos I believe nobody can really understand the pain unless you are in it. I find it useless explaining to someone that isn’t in the process . Their cluelessness and the way they trivialize it annoys me more. So this meetup will be to lighten up the mood, swear and curse IRCC, encourage each other while hoping for a better future. Thoughts?

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
The don't want to have to spend already limited resources on new FSW apps yes; and that's because, as we spoke before, IRCC must focus on turning as many CECs into PRs as possible before this year ends otherwise they'll miss targets. FSWs take longer and targets are at risk. So IRCC;

- Stopped focusing on processing FSW apps and started focusing on CEC apps AND
- Stopped conducting FSW draws and started conducting CEC draws

Processing apps and conducting draws are TIED for FSWs as we can see here.

Can we go back to trolling now pls ty
So we are screwed for the rest of the year. Meanwhile Marco and IRCC will publish news paper articles saying they have "landed" 400K immigrants. Which is just BS.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Omo I’m game o. It’s a stone throw from my house so I’m available anytime. I no kuku get work wey I Dey do. Chai. I’m mentally zoned out from Nigeria like it’s just my body here

I know I say I’m not banking my mind on any date but I unconsciously plan myself with that timeline. IRCC abeg no fall our hand for the 2nd time.even if it’s just a statement release.

in other news you just brought a thought to my mind. Lagos fonts how far? Make we do meetup?? As they are doing their own in Canada let’s do our own here lol. Let’s drink and eat our sorrows away and venttt. Cos I believe nobody can really understand the pain unless you are in it. I find it useless explaining to someone that isn’t in the process . Their cluelessness and the way they trivialize it annoys me more. So this meetup will be to lighten up the mood, swear and curse IRCC, encourage each other while hoping for a better future. Thoughts?
I’m totally in for a hangout. Lagos-based pre-ITA fellas signify ooo. While waiting for those slugs to resume their duties we gats chill out and have a good time cheeeeee (in Davido’s voice) lol

Reactions: Jid1234567

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
IRCC has been treating thousands of people like animals for 2 years straight. I still don't see how various legal bodies have not yet taken action.
2? You were certainly not around during early 2010s. "Express" in Express Entry means Not waiting 4 years for PR .... (perhaps, may be, please?).

D

Deleted member 1006777

My grand baseless overly optimistic naive theory is that IRCC (or whoever else) has realized that they can meet this year's targets with the ITAs already issued so they reduced the draw size to keep the score relatively high (rather to keep the score from being a joke). Since they're expecting regular draws soon, tied to border reopening, they don't want to use up invites on very low scores for this year. There's always next year to figure out how to ruin skilled immigration.

Some ideas for them:
- Maybe make english optional and offer to teach it after arrival (again optional).
- Maybe they can apply the TR2PR changes to CEC. No work experience required.
- Better yet, no education required. If you enroll in a Canadian university, they automatically start your PR application, you don't even have to make a profile.
- You have the option of refusing the automatic PR if you don't want it. (But there will be a lot of paperwork and expected wait times are 3 years, and by the time your PR cancellation is processed, they will give you the option to become a citizen instead)

Any other ideas come to mind? We must understand that CEC folks have it very tough, and these changes are required to make it more fair and just. Otherwise it's discriminatory.