+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
The whole matter couldn't even come to light hadn't these students applied for permanent residence. The authority said that most of these students have already completed their studies and even gained work experience. The whole fraud came into light when they applied for permanent residence. This education fraud is one of its kind in Canada for the first time.

• Wow
Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
and get CEC points and get ITA, thenget PR
This is why there needs to be strict laws so that no one can abuse the system like this.
Its become a joke.
The documentary series of "Real Responders" from UK is worth watching. These things really went full throttle in UK in 2008 too. Same thing "I didn't knew sir/madam" was a common excuse. Even when they were clearly lying. You can see history repeat itself in front of you. First, it happened in UK, then AU, and now in Canada.

Mashathebear

Mar 11, 2022
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-10-2022
hello good folks, I have been with you for some time now, reading all the comments every chance I get: thanks for sharing all those invaluable information. You are really amazing!
Please give me your input on my case too. It's been almost a year since I have been trying to obtain a PCC from my country. The Government just can't provide it for now and the Canadian Embassy is aware of the problem. Twice already IRCC has given me an extension to give me time to submit the document and I still cannot get it. Do you think they will proceed without it now, knowing that it could be judged as being incomplete ? or do you think I will receive another extension ? I am scared ...

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
hello good folks, I have been with you for some time now, reading all the comments every chance I get: thanks for sharing all those invaluable information. You are really amazing!
Please give me your input on my case too. It's been almost a year since I have been trying to obtain a PCC from my country. The Government just can't provide it for now and the Canadian Embassy is aware of the problem. Twice already IRCC has given me an extension to give me time to submit the document and I still cannot get it. Do you think they will proceed without it now, knowing that it could be judged as being incomplete ? or do you think I will receive another extension ? I am scared ...
Were you able to check if there are any specific requirements for pcc from country your talking about ?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html

Oluwabusolami

Dec 2, 2022
Someone should pls help a friend out. I am new to the Canada journey and don't have much wealth of knowledge.

He has gotten his PPR for quite a while now sent his passport and documents to an embassy and later had to recall it for taking too long. He got his passport(decision envelope) returned back without visa from the embassy.
As what we considered norm, he sent it to another embassy until ircc sent ADR asking that he sends his visa(passport) back to the issuing embassy for cancelation so a new visa can be given.

Since he wasn't given a visa, he wrote to ircc detailing his ordeal with both embassy and how he hasn't been given a visa yet. This period collided with his divorce judgements and he used the opportunity to tell ircc about his divorce(added he judgment documents) from his unaccompanied dependent(added after ADR and she didn't add a point).

He has now gotten a 'decision envelope' mail from the second embassy few days ago without update of counterfoil on his account.
Any elders to shed light on this pls? He is worried because medicals is expiring soon too.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
IRCC rarely does employment verification. I doubt they used to check whether those letters are fake or not back in 2018. Save your popcorns to see more and more of these scams from 2019 and beyond.
This is rather serious. They got into courses and study permit based on their admissions. They can not fake the admission letter because each institute/university/what-the-eff-ever has a DLI number. IRCC, no matter how incompetent it is, can not 'eff this up because it is done automatically. The only reason they can get in is perhaps their institute/university/what-the-eff-ever are diploma mills on the lines of lambda college or whatever.

Basically Canada with some Canadians is :
1. Selling immigration
2. Selling a useless degree
3. Getting cheap temporary labour for labour shortage in low paying jobs
4. Getting permanent residents who are willing to take up low skilled job in long term

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Someone should pls help a friend out. I am new to the Canada journey and don't have much wealth of knowledge.

He has gotten his PPR for quite a while now sent his passport and documents to an embassy and later had to recall it for taking too long. He got his passport(decision envelope) returned back without visa from the embassy.
As what we considered norm, he sent it to another embassy until ircc sent ADR asking that he sends his visa(passport) back to the issuing embassy for cancelation so a new visa can be given.

Since he wasn't given a visa, he wrote to ircc detailing his ordeal with both embassy and how he hasn't been given a visa yet. This period collided with his divorce judgements and he used the opportunity to tell ircc about his divorce(added he judgment documents) from his unaccompanied dependent(added after ADR and she didn't add a point).

He has now gotten a 'decision envelope' mail from the second embassy few days ago without update of counterfoil on his account.
Any elders to shed light on this pls? He is worried because medicals is expiring soon too.
Call up IRCC help line to get the real status of his application. Since he has not gotten visa on passport, his case looks like change in circumstances thing.

Mar 17, 2023
Hey guys,

I received a additional document request but the PDF letter does not say which document is required. The bullet point under "we need the following document" is just blank. Also, when I look at the document center on my profile, there is no field to add any new document. The last time I had an ADR, I had an option to add a new document here. Any idea what I should do? I sent CIC a web form but I guess they don't respond to that.

Any help will be appreciated. I have been in this process for 2 years now. Thanks.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hey guys,

I received a additional document request but the PDF letter does not say which document is required. The bullet point under "we need the following document" is just blank. Also, when I look at the document center on my profile, there is no field to add any new document. The last time I had an ADR, I had an option to add a new document here. Any idea what I should do? I sent CIC a web form but I guess they don't respond to that.

Any help will be appreciated. I have been in this process for 2 years now. Thanks.
Call them up on phone. Are you inside Canada? If not consider getting options which will allow you to call ircc cheap.