Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
The "some" may be lying.
I think that might the only possible reason

Otherwise its super scary
The exact time I got my TEF results, my husabnd retook his Ielts last week,,, again IRCC started acting just like 2 years ago

Reactions: RSub

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
Some say IRCC may paused the draws becuz many applicants havnt earned points for their candadian work experience, due to system’s bugs
Yes, it is my assumption, too. There were too many glitches. Some people were not invited even though they were supposed to be. Points were not calculated correctly, etc.

They need some time to fix this mess. Hopefully not a lot of time.

But yes, it is scary because of flashbacks and because they don't communicate well.

Reactions: armitabbsn and RSub

Postgraworkperm

Jun 9, 2021
Seems there gonna be no draw today!
looks scary to me
Flash back to Jan 2021
CRS SCORE of 462. Infuriating to say the least. I was under the CEC outside but now turned FSW Outside. Application got rejected due to incomplete document such as Ecuador’s police certificate translation as a non-citizen last year November. Couldn’t find a legit translator until AFTER I was rejected.

So I’m still waiting patiently. Flashes (hard work and labour over past years) looks like is gradually slipping from your finger tips, current situation is not in your control etc etc I must confess what a fragile state I’m in... but in all I have faith everything will turn out well. What a life experience indeed.

• Sad
Reactions: Yodm and armitabbsn

Jazkh

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
CRS SCORE of 462. Infuriating to say the least. I was under the CEC outside but now turned FSW Outside. Application got rejected due to incomplete document such as Ecuador’s police certificate translation as a non-citizen last year November. Couldn’t find a legit translator until AFTER I was rejected.

So I’m still waiting patiently. Flashes (hard work and labour over past years) looks like is gradually slipping from your finger tips, current situation is not in your control etc etc I must confess what a fragile state I’m in... but in all I have faith everything will turn out well. What a life experience indeed.
I hope it works out for us.

Have you considered pnps?

ivicts

Jun 3, 2020
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-04-2023
LANDED..........
11-04-2024
I think that might the only possible reason

Otherwise its super scary
The exact time I got my TEF results, my husabnd retook his Ielts last week,,, again IRCC started acting just like 2 years ago
so... that means you should stop learning French ;):D:p
#StopTheFrench

D

Deleted member 1006777

Did anyone really think IRCC would implement any kind of changes, let alone major changes, without breaking something in the process? I don't know if trusting IRCC to do their job is naive or stupid.

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
Did anyone really think IRCC would implement any kind of changes, let alone major changes, without breaking something in the process?
No :cool:

I cannot be sure, but I feel this pause is because of the super-messed up system at the moment and glitches that are rampant. They messed it up, did not want to admit it, and now they paused the draw so they can fix it. They should have done it on the 23rd but I assume they thought everything went smoothly.

D

Deleted member 1006777

No :cool:

I cannot be sure, but I feel this pause is because of the super-messed up system at the moment and glitches that are rampant. They messed it up, did not want to admit it, and now they paused the draw so they can fix it. They should have done it on the 23rd but I assume they thought everything went smoothly.
IRCC not being transparent with their policies or changes. Who could've seen that coming

D

Deleted member 1006777

Im a year older now, so my score dropped from 486 to 480. Really hoping for things to work out.
As much trash as I talk, I do think 480 is still a decent possibility for an ITA. The halt in draws, if that's what this is, will significantly push it back by a few months though.

• Love
Reactions: Jazkh

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
As much trash as I talk, I do think 480 is still a decent possibility for an ITA. The halt in draws, if that's what this is, will significantly push it back by a few months though.
Is this a halt in the draws though? I hope this is just temporary until they fix it (unless you think it will take them months to fix it, which is... not impossible since it's them we're talking about).

Or do you think that even one skipped draw can push scores up so much?