+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
First of all, it is some kind of relief that they put a date to it. I was very certain that this year there was no way they could be able to implement it, so now they have to consult every possible stakeholder to come up with a list of occupations and degrees which are suitable for the Canadian economy. I believe every NOC in demand by the provinces will automatically be in that list, as per highly regulated occupations, I am in favor of staying the same, highly regulated and off reaching.

Secondly, if they make draws based on occupation, education, language ability or region, then it prepares people what to expect. Let's take our case for example. Can't believe 1 year and a half has passed waiting everyday for the draws to resume, then after they resume, they are almost insignificant. Disapointment in many levels. If you knew what was coming, you take the guesswork out of the way and reason if you should start the Canadian journey or not.

There are 226k candidates in the pool, if each of them took just one IELTS test that would be $40M alone, not counting education assessment and all, so a pretty fcking huge waste of money for something you should prepare and have almost zero certainty if it will pay back.
I guess I have only 6months left to get ITA
After these changes, occupations like doctors, dentists and pharmacists wont possibly be on their list

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I guess I have only 6months left to get ITA
After these changes, occupations like doctors, dentists and pharmacists wont possibly be on their list
One thing I am dead sure about is that all occupations in need by provinces would be included and French will have its own spot there.

Any thing else, would be just high speculation. You never know until they express it in writing.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
If Canada shuts down the pathway to an easy PR, Canadian Student Visa pathway will possibly double in the coming years given the desperation of people around the world to move to a "developed" country. Interesting days are ahead...!!!
Imagine if they do it like the last one. Open 40k places, first come first serve.

Spend 100k on a degree and then wait for the lotto :D :D

Reactions: RSub

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
I don't get how medical NOCs should not make the list. Medical professionals are in high demand all over the world, and definitely in Canada. The time it takes to get licensed may be a necessary time-consuming step, but skipping the candidates altogether does not solve the shortage.

D

Deleted member 1006777

How come - if someone is already living in the country where primary communication language is English then what is their excuse to not learn it :D This is hilarious.
They don't need to. They get into trash tier universities where the IELTS requirement is a clb6. And they get to bypass the competition.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I don't get how medical NOCs should not make the list. Medical professionals are in high demand all over the world, and definitely in Canada. The time it takes to get licensed may be a necessary time-consuming step, but skipping the candidates altogether does not solve the shortage.
Just look at the licensing process, it takes a long time to study and pass the exams in the first attempt and there is a limit on total number of attempts. Also, they need to do some kind of job to support themselves till they get the licence.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
How come - if someone is already living in the country where primary communication language is English then what is their excuse to not learn it :D This is hilarious.
We have a love hate relationship to English, It is mainly due to the quality of teaching, for example I was astonished to see how an actor(indian) was saying English in a 60s movies ,if I didn't see the clip I would have believed he is British, but later I understood they were directly taught by the British. But now most of the bright students go for engineering or medical field ,guess what those who didn't even get in lambda college teach in India now.

The way English is taught in india is stupid they don't test your ability to use the language like ielts /tofel does.They just have some stupid way of questioning especially CBSE ,where candidates ability to listen or speak is not tested at all in 14 yrs of education and most of the professional courses don't that English curriculum in the university.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
My question is why drag the other backlog? It has to be done at some point so why not just reduce it as much as possible before inviting new people?
They have been inviting people though. They can’t stop spousal/humanitarian/PNP like they did with EE. So it’s been ongoing with new people added since the pandemic.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Just look at the licensing process, it takes a long time to study and pass the exams in the first attempt and there is a limit on total number of attempts. Also, they need to do some kind of job to support themselves till they get the licence.
Most nurses end up working as a PSW while they are in process. Which is also a in demand field. I doubt people in the health field wi

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
If Canada shuts down the pathway to an easy PR, Canadian Student Visa pathway will possibly double in the coming years given the desperation of people around the world to move to a "developed" country. Interesting days are ahead...!!!
This is one thing that bothers me the most.
Canada's economy looks fragile and scary I think in terms of diversification, I think even india is doing better job,even though they say it is one of the most developed nations.
First no global brands (black berry,bombardier....are ded)
I mainly didn't prefer Australia because it only had mining canada is not much different.
Why does canada sell apart from agricultural product, auto parts ,natural resources.
Canada don't have even refineries ,they mine every thing just send to US to get finished products.
Fully dependent on US as a customer

Maybe scared of US(as we know US govt is very good with its competitors)may be lazy,but living here for 2 month I understood if US get a cold canada feels like pneumonia.