+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
"A witness told CBC he heard three shots and pulled Malik from his red Tesla bleeding from a neck wound. "

How the hell a murderer became a Millionaire in Canada when Engineers and Doctors are rolling Sandwiches in Canada?
not all engineers and doctors are rolling sandwiches in canada. some of them drive ubers too.

D

Deleted member 1006777

What about oinp occupations, do you think people who fall in oinp-in-demand-noc should also worry and start learning french
How is this so difficult to understand. Do what you can to increase your scores. Unless you study in Canada, you wont have it easy.

• Sad
Reactions: Simran00

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
This may sound corny AF but the community aspect is the biggest draw for me. Getting to help ones that recently started on this journey is a major plus, isn't that why @legalfalcon @cansha are still around helping us with the same questions they've heard for the xth time. Besides I'm really looking forward to the day we hear from ElvisRamaj, MushyMush, Jasleen_t and everyone else waiting.
PS: y'all got jokes...
Hoping that I ll say at the earliest “Finally ITA”, though have lost all hopes at this moment. I guess the mistake I have made ( along with many others) is putting all my attention on getting this ITA :(

• Sad
Reactions: OneStepAtATime

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
Hey guys. Score of 522 here. Do I have a chance of being drawn this year or will I have to wait until 2023. I used to think that by learning French and passing TCF Canada, an ITA is a certainity for me, but now it seems like that all the hard work of learning a new language from scratch is going to flush down the toilet with these 550+ draws.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hey guys. Score of 522 here. Do I have a chance of being drawn this year or will I have to wait until 2023. I used to think that by learning French and passing TCF Canada, an ITA is a certainity for me, but now it seems like that all the hard work of learning a new language from scratch is going to flush down the toilet with these 550+ draws.
Hang in there. You will get an ITA, 522 is a good score for 4th of 5th draw of this year.

Reactions: PRANIT01

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
No, B2 in all four will give you at least 549, which is a good score by any possible definition (for now)
I hope I can get B2 plus in next 6-7months
My only concern is , like in next 6months, my noc would not be in new express entry categorizations, ans then my french would become useless

kaashi14

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
Just as we were waiting for Ontario to conduct a Tech or HCP draw, they do another Skilled Trades one.

I don't know why I didn't work as a painter these years, it pays way better, less working hours and a bonus PNP nomination.
This is so sad. I hope they have another draw in July and this time a tech draw. Or atleast in August. By then it'll be 7 months...

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
This is so sad. I hope they have another draw in July and this time a tech draw. Or atleast in August. By then it'll be 7 months...
I need a HCP DRAW to know where I stand. I have crs 453 and noc 3012 ....missed the February draw by 2 points. 455