ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
July 11, 2022

Ontario’s 2022 nomination allocation

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has received its 2022 nomination allocation from the federal government. The province’s 2022 allocation is 9,750 nominations.

The OINP continues to monitor the intake of applications within the limits of Ontario’s federal nomination allocation for 2022.

Please be reminded that the program does not provide advance notice of Expression of Interest system or Express Entry draws.

Please monitor this page for news, announcements and program developments.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/2022-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates

-

2,900 spots available for this year for both EOI and Express Entry.

jester10

Star Member
Dec 25, 2020
July 11, 2022

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has received its 2022 nomination allocation from the federal government. The province’s 2022 allocation is 9,750 nominations.

The OINP continues to monitor the intake of applications within the limits of Ontario’s federal nomination allocation for 2022.

Please be reminded that the program does not provide advance notice of Expression of Interest system or Express Entry draws.

-

Out of 9750, only 600 have been invited in Tech draw so far...
Seems like they don't need tech workers anymore :(

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Completed my landing today morning in Toronto- the actual immigration interview was very straightforward, all I was asked was the questions on the COPR, how much cash I was carrying and an address to send the PR card to (I told them that I'll provide an address online after I get an apartment here). The line was long today, the entire process took about 1.5 hrs. solely due to the line. Good luck to everyone on this forum, thank you for all the help provided and for all the discussions we've had. Thanks especially to @ImpatientAlligator @RSub @PRANIT01.

Last edited:

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Completed my landing today morning in Toronto- the actual immigration interview was very straightforward, all I was asked was the questions on the COPR, how much cash I was carrying and an address to send the PR card too (I told them that I'll provide an address online after I get an apartment here). The line was long today, the entire process took about 1.5 hrs. due to solely the line. Good luck to everyone on this forum, thank you for all the help provided and the all discussions we've had. Thanks especially to @ImpatientAlligator @RSub @PRANIT01.
Congrats. Any issues getting your luggage?

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Completed my landing today morning in Toronto- the actual immigration interview was very straightforward, all I was asked was the questions on the COPR, how much cash I was carrying and an address to send the PR card to (I told them that I'll provide an address online after I get an apartment here). The line was long today, the entire process took about 1.5 hrs. solely due to the line. Good luck to everyone on this forum, thank you for all the help provided and the all discussions we've had. Thanks especially to @ImpatientAlligator @RSub @PRANIT01.
Welcome to Canada,Finally you made it

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
So I checked onip page myself... there is a quota for 9750 nominations this year. So far only 4496 have been issues. So the balance of 5254 remains. So dont get scared guys.

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
July 11, 2022

-

This is not true. The website states only 4000+ nominations were issued so far. Hence 5000+ is left to fill the quota.

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Completed my landing today morning in Toronto- the actual immigration interview was very straightforward, all I was asked was the questions on the COPR, how much cash I was carrying and an address to send the PR card to (I told them that I'll provide an address online after I get an apartment here). The line was long today, the entire process took about 1.5 hrs. solely due to the line. Good luck to everyone on this forum, thank you for all the help provided and the all discussions we've had. Thanks especially to @ImpatientAlligator @RSub @PRANIT01.
Welcome to Canada.
Did they give you any paper with information to update the address? If yes, could you please share the same?