+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi all, what is the procedure to remove dependents from your application? And does it delay the process in general? In my case, I have to remove my now ex-husband from the application.
You mean post AOR? You need to send a web form with all required documents e.g. divorce papers etc. and let IRCC know of the new family situation and ask them to remove your husband.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Just woke up to a passport request :)
Timeline in my signature!

Thanks @dankboi @wonderbly @RSub @ElvisRamaj @Alysson @PRANIT01 @GandiBaat @seadrag0n @mushymush @stirredo @AlmostThere2 @ElegantVegetable @ImpatientAlligator @ImpatientKangaroo and lots of people I’ve missed for mentally carrying each other through memes, rants, and definitely some helpful discussions once a while :D don’t worry, just sayings thanks, I’ll keep ranting on the forum regardless :D

Now seriously — am I eligible for bradders now?
Where is the party tonight???:p:p

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Lol my wife and I had been trying to lose 10-15 pounds each. Tonight we went for barbecue. That takes some party spirit given the trying-to-be-lean context :D
Gotta celebrate this milestone, 10-15 pounds be damned... Besides you're likely to lose weight during the adaptation phase.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I lost 12 kg last year, things I did ,no sugar ,I ear fruits dates etc but no processed sugar.
Very less carbs
Jogging 4 hrs a week
Intermittent fasting-I only eat in 12 hr cycle
Now I am 74 ,I was 86 I was fat.i was eating ice cream every day .it took me 12 months to loose 12 kg
Well done bro! That's an admirable feat. Keep it up :).

Reactions: PRANIT01

ElegantVegetable

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
Well done bro! That's an admirable feat. Keep it up :).
Very inspiring actually it's also a remedy from Immigration PTSD, exercise diverts the mind from IRCC'S bullshit. I activated YMCA membership in April this year to focus on health while constantly waiting for responses and sometimes feel like Donald Trump's White House Administration staff was better than IRCC's administration staff.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Very inspiring actually it's also a remedy from Immigration PTSD, exercise diverts the mind from IRCC'S bullshit. I activated YMCA membership in April this year to focus on health while constantly waiting for responses and sometimes feel like Donald Trump's White House Administration staff was better than IRCC's administration staff.
I am trying different builds in Elden Ring to divert away from IRCC's BS.

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
Just woke up to a passport request :)
Timeline in my signature!

Thanks @dankboi @wonderbly @RSub @ElvisRamaj @Alysson @PRANIT01 @GandiBaat @seadrag0n @mushymush @stirredo @AlmostThere2 @ElegantVegetable @ImpatientAlligator @ImpatientKangaroo and lots of people I’ve missed for mentally carrying each other through memes, rants, and definitely some helpful discussions once a while :D don’t worry, just sayings thanks, I’ll keep ranting on the forum regardless :D

Now seriously — am I eligible for bradders now?
Congrats :)

Reactions: oinkario