+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I guess all depends on the 7th Sept date. If that date stays as - is (hopefully), I guess we all would have a lot to look forward to in the days and weeks after that.
Yeah, confirmed my perspective of the whole situation. Elections have no influence on the proceedings of immigration. Really looking forward to September 7. Toes crossed lol

D

Deleted member 1050918

Kubeir Kamal:
To dispel the fear and questions - The Canadian Immigration process will continue and the elections have no bearing on the current processes and functioning of IRCC.
#foreverhopeful
By the way, all these questions from people about elections, whether they could affect immigration processes or travel restrictions etc, don't you guys think it all makes Canada look more politicized? In my opinion Trudeau has been kind of giving Canada a US-ish look because of his own ambition.

Reactions: Jaycejay

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
What he said actually make sense to me now.
Don't worry bud. They are not USA. If they are really worried about people taking away their jobs, they would not take in 50K international students, create caregiver pathways, etc. Not to even mention that in BC international grads automatically get PNP. (used to be the case in Ontario as well).

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Yeah, confirmed my perspective of the whole situation. Elections have no influence on the proceedings of immigration. Really looking forward to September 7. Toes crossed lol
I think it's because the Liberals are expecting they could win. Technically IRCC is being led by the Liberals since they are, after all, the major party in Parliament. If Liberals gains the super majority, it's not too inconceivable to think that IRCC will do business as usual afterwards.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I think it's because the Liberals are expecting they could win. Technically IRCC is being led by the Liberals since they are, after all, the major party in Parliament. If Liberals gains the super majority, it's not too inconceivable to think that IRCC will do business as usual afterwards.
I doubt if the Liberals would be able to secure up to 170 seats in the House of Commons this election. My guess is they would win, but not a majority. Either ways, immigration activities will hardly be affected. Just more keen on border reopening rather this election

Reactions: Tristan-XI

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I doubt if the Liberals would be able to secure up to 170 seats in the House of Commons this election. My guess is they would win, but not a majority. Either ways, immigration activities will hardly be affected. Just more keen on border reopening rather this election
To be honest, those who are rooting for FSW pathway to open and are frustrated with "Old Grandpas" getting PR via CEC, should pray for a conservative win. Simply because conservatives tend to be more leaning towards more economically more viable cadidates : ie Young and highly skilled ones.

Anyhoo, whatever ways things go, do not see any changes before January.

True-Dough calling for a snap election means he is more confident that liberals will win. Its a gamble but it may just work. Conservatives are having a leader with very few takes. Jug-MEET (yeah thats how he writes his name on twitter) seems to popular among immigrants but limited popularity among natives.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
To be honest, those who are rooting for FSW pathway to open and are frustrated with "Old Grandpas" getting PR via CEC, should pray for a conservative win. Simply because conservatives tend to be more leaning towards more economically more viable cadidates : ie Young and highly skilled ones.
Nope. They should be praying for a Liberal win. A Conservative win will almost certainly mean reductions in immigration targets. This is pretty much always a part of the Conservative platform. They are the most anti-immigration out of the three major parties.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Agreed. Trudeau is quite a risk taker to do this in a middle of the pandemic.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Nope. They should be praying for a Liberal win. A Conservative win will almost certainly mean reductions in immigration targets. This is pretty much always a part of the Conservative platform. They are the most anti-immigration out of the three major parties.
What will happen if the government is minority again?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Those folks are pained by immigration gains of "Old and unskilled in-land applicants". They will be best served by Conservatives who set bar for immigrants higher. That being said, conservatives also launched express entry channel for "faster"processing. Right now though, conservatives will not open immigration and landing wide open to the whole world. This will take a small amount of time. It will happen but it will take some time (months).

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Are Canadian parties polar opposite in policies like the US or are they more or less similar like Australia?

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
OFFICIAL
Canada’s 2021 federal election is officially a go. Here’s how it will work

After months of speculation, the 2021 Canadian federal election is officially on.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau confirmed on Sunday that he spoke with the newly-minted Gov. Gen. Mary Simonearlier in the day and asked her to pull the plug on the minority government he has led since October 2019.

Election Day will be Sept. 20, meaning the campaign will be a tight five weeks long.
whata birthday Im gonna have this year on Sep 20th lol

• Haha

shipping

Oct 5, 2017
I presume no matter what the election outcome will be...Trudeau ll speed up the process to gain immigration target. And he may do it before election to gain vote