+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
perhaps JT wants to appease the voters by having less supply of "real skilled" immigrants... so that the government doesn't have to hear from the voters that outlanders are stealing their jobs just before the election
only USA would have that

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Elections are confirmed to hold on September 20. Do you think they would want to extend border re-opening on Sept 7?
You will keep hearing me bickering about it and doubting it untill the border does open, just coz i dont want to jinx it..;) fingers crossed

purohitab

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Also check out some news about how Canada needs more mid-senior or senior professionals and managers. It's not all about having 20 year old kids with zero experience but just a Canadian degree in Canada. Immigration is a complex need.
Don't you think those may be the grand Papi's they're trying to get through those ultra low CRS cutoff draws?

D

Deleted member 1050918

Don't you think those may be the grand Papi's they're trying to get through those ultra low CRS cutoff draws?
Yes I think some (few) of the low crs grand papis are those managers. But they are bad candidates for the long term goals since they'll retire soon. What they typically mean by mid-seniors and seniors are candidates who are in the 30-40 range with 10-15 years of experience.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Yes I think some (few) of the low crs grand papis are those managers. But they are bad candidates for the long term goals since they'll retire soon. What they typically mean by mid-seniors and seniors are candidates who are in the 30-40 range with 10-15 years of experience.
I doubt "Managers" typically have low CRS score. A 48 year old Manager (in this case my skip level manager) is an immigrants and he can get 50 points for job offer alone. If he applies for PNP Tech pilot thats 600 points as well. Otherwise, he can easily get 500+ points. His wife has been here too both have been working on work permits for quite sometime now.

Reactions: Tristan-XI

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
What he said actually make sense to me now.
I don’t think so. Usually the area most affected by a crisis is low skilled. So it would be counterintuitive to create a TR to PR if you’re worried by this. In the US for example, unemployment hardly hit high skilled IT sector.

Reactions: Lc4life

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Kubeir Kamal:
To dispel the fear and questions - The Canadian Immigration process will continue and the elections have no bearing on the current processes and functioning of IRCC.
#foreverhopeful
I guess all depends on the 7th Sept date. If that date stays as - is (hopefully), I guess we all would have a lot to look forward to in the days and weeks after that.