+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Creating a task force to adress the problem that they created, worsen further with the unlimited Ukranian invitations to apply for urgent visas, which will exacerbate even more with the student visa applications.

What is the task force going to find, that they bit more than they can possibly chew ?

Yes, they really know how to NOT run an institution. It makes you cry, laugh, sad and angry, all at the same time.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: dankboi and Lonwolf

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Creating a task force to adress the problem that they created, worsen further with the unlimited Ukranian invitations to apply for urgent visas, which will exacerbate even more with the student visa applications.

What is the task force going to find, that they bit more than they can possibly chew ?

Yes, they really know how to NOT run an institution. It makes you cry, laugh, sad and angry, all at the same time.
The worst problem is that most of the Ukrainians are only getting temporary VISAs so this means after some time they will have to come back or somehow re-new their VISA or apply through a normal stream. I think there will be some problems because of that later on as well.

• Wow
Reactions: Lonwolf

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
The worst problem is that most of the Ukrainians are only getting temporary VISAs so this means after some time they will have to come back or somehow re-new their VISA or apply through a normal stream. I think there will be some problems because of that later on as well.
they are given a 3 years work permit so they are settled I guess. They cane easily apply for PR with enough work experience and I am sure provinces will be pushing towards inviting them.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
they are given a 3 years work permit so they are settled I guess. They cane easily apply for PR with enough work experience and I am sure provinces will be pushing towards inviting them.
Absolutely ! They are almost guaranteed PR.

There are 300k applications so far and I believe by the years end that number can easily climb to 600k, unless the war stops somehow.

Its very interesting to see that they are all screaming that we need more skilled immigrants to fill the vacant jobs, for the future of Canada, to maintain our lifestyle, etc etc, and in reality that number is in the range of 20 - 30 % of the total immigrants admitted.

This year, according to the immigration levels, they are looking to settle around 76k Refugees & Protected Persons, and 8k Humanitarian. In comparison, 56k Federal high skilled (which probably half of that number is family).

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018

There are 300k applications so far and I believe by the years end that number can easily climb to 600k, unless the war stops somehow.

Its very interesting to see that they are all screaming that we need more skilled immigrants to fill the vacant jobs, for the future of Canada, to maintain our lifestyle, etc etc, and in reality that number is in the range of 20 - 30 % of the total immigrants admitted.

This year, according to the immigration levels, they are looking to settle around 76k Refugees & Protected Persons, and 8k Humanitarian. In comparison, 56k Federal high skilled (which probably half of that number is family).
Another reason to not look forward to the draws. The good old days of giant all programs draws with 470 cut-off are over.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020

There is a demand for skilled immigrants in certain sectors e.g. tech and Healthcare but that's it. The biggest shortage is in labour jobs. Food,retail and warehouse. The warehouse labour shortage is a big reason for supply chain issues. Oh and truckers

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I left the USA one week ago and in that time they've legalized abortion bans and now forced prayers on children! What on earth is going on down there?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/jun/28/kennedy-v-bremerton-supreme-court-prayer-public-schools-football-coach
I am all in favor of the abortion ban, for the simple reason of not making them common practice, like removing a tooth from a dentist. The ban alone will hinder a lot of those type of abortions. We have to differentiate somehow from the animals and maybe learn to "pull it out".

Having said that, there are a lot of legal ways for women to abort, if the conditions are met, like the fetus is not healthy, the mother is not psychologically able to carry it out, etc etc. There are countless of valid reasons, that the doctor has to diagnose and be written somewhere for the record.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I am all in favor of the abortion ban, for the simple reason of not making them common practice, like removing a tooth from a dentist. The ban alone will hinder a lot of those type of abortions. We have to differentiate somehow from the animals and maybe learn to "pull it out".

Having said that, there are a lot of legal ways for women to abort, if the conditions are met, like the fetus is not healthy, the mother is not psychologically able to carry it out, etc etc. There are countless of valid reasons, that the doctor has to diagnose and be written somewhere for the record.
This is the problem that this sort of laws are far behind in a lot of countries :( I am againts abortions which are done for no reasons. As you said it, there has to be a proper law setup where woman will have possibility to do abortion for xyz medical reasons, rape etc. etc.

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020

I respectfully disagree. I understand this is a very divisive agenda, but let's be honest, do you really think that because the supreme reverted Roe vs Wade, the American people will go back to holy values? That ship has sailed never to come back again.
This will only hurt the less fortunate ones that can't afford the trip to a neighbouring state that allows abortion. I believe that this law will hurt people with ectopic pregnancy, forcing them to carry the conception all the way until it ruptures in the woman's abdomen and it becomes life-threatening. Or the sixteen year old that doesn't know jacksh*t about contraception and literally uses a coat hanger, only to have complications like sepsis, uterine rupture or even if she survives, she will likely develops scars in her uterus making her uterus unlikely to receive a fertilized ovum (when she's ready to be pregnant later on) and being at an order of magnitude more risk of developing ectopic pregnancy and dealing with the complications mentioned above.
For those that don't know, an ectopic pregnancy is a pregnancy that occurs outside the uterine cavity, it can be in the tubes, in the abdominal cavity, in the ovaries.
Bottomline, this revert is plain simply stupid in my eyes and will lead to a lot of physical trauma or even deaths.

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Any recommendations on which banks to open an account with upon landing? I was looking at RBC, TD Bank & Scotiabank. Which bank can I get the best initial credit card to begin building some credit history?
Thanks in advance!

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Any recommendations on which banks to open an account with upon landing? I was looking at RBC, TD Bank & Scotiabank. Which bank can I get the best initial credit card to begin building some credit history?
Thanks in advance!
Each province will be different ;) depending on the amount of ATMs they have there and the amount of branche. You have to do research and see. Generally TD, Scotiabank are one of the best I think.