Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
People, sorry for asking again and again.
Any idea about London Heathrow Airport. I mean the flight is from Ahmedabad to Bombay to London Heathrow Airport to Calgary.
Do we need transit visa for the same??
Ahmedabad to Bombay. Air India
Bombay to Calgary. Air Canada.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Any idea about London Heathrow Airport. I mean the flight is from Ahmedabad to Bombay to London Heathrow Airport to Calgary.
I do not think you need any VISA in this case as you are not leaving the airport, you are just transiting via the airport. I can be wrong though.

Reactions: Shubham6120

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
As long you're not waiting in transit for more than one night, you don't need a UK transit visa with a valid Canadian visa. Bear in mind though that Heathrow closes at night and you may have to find a hotel if you're waiting in transit overnight.

Last edited:

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
It's the same in every liberal city in the US. Even Austin has a thriving hard drugs scene and the police rarely bother them.
They actually give you those drugs in Canada. There are clinics that give you a lower dose to try to help you deal with withdraw symptoms. I work with someone that was from Calgary and worked at the Calgary system. One reason cops don’t care much is because it’s probably hard to decipher who is getting it legally and who isn’t.

Reactions: PRANIT01

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
They actually give you those drugs in Canada. There are clinics that give you a lower dose to try to help you deal with withdraw symptoms. I work with someone that was from Calgary and worked at the Calgary system. One reason cops don’t care much is because it’s probably hard to decipher who is getting it legally and who isn’t.
Don't know about Austin but it's the same in Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, etc. They have safe injection sites and city-provided drugs for those in withdrawal. Honestly, I prefer this over drug violence and turf wars.

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Had a few questions for any of the members of this forum that have landed fairly recently: @PRANIT01 @ImpatientAlligator @Alysson
1) Did you select "Other" in the ArriveCan app as the reason for travel to Canada?
2) Did you prepare a BSF186 Form or just provide a printout of the goods you are bringing with you to Canada?
3) Was all that was checked at immigration the COPR and PR visa (if applicable)? Were you asked for proof of funds?
Thanks in advance guys.

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Hi, I'm new here. I would like to know my chances.

How likely is it to get ITA for FSW-outland with a CRS score of 470 in the current situation? Any comments and remarks are welcome.
With the current FHS annual quota half of what it used to be, chances for 470 is very slim. You want to boost scores or look into PNP.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Heathrow you don't need according to my knowledge.
My 2 cents it I always better to have layover in the same country in you case canada because if you miss the flight or something there it won't be complicated especially if you are traveling first-time.

Reactions: Shubham6120

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Had a few questions for any of the members of this forum that have landed fairly recently: @PRANIT01 @ImpatientAlligator @Alysson
1) Did you select "Other" in the ArriveCan app as the reason for travel to Canada?
2) Did you prepare a BSF186 Form or just provide a printout of the goods you are bringing with you to Canada?
3) Was all that was checked at immigration the COPR and PR visa (if applicable)? Were you asked for proof of funds?
Thanks in advance guys.
1.I selected other
2.i didn't but I think others can answer this better.
3.they will cross your pr visa,I meant im1 because it is one time entry, sign your copr ,then I was not asked about pof.

Reactions: raklukr

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Don't know about Austin but it's the same in Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, etc. They have safe injection sites and city-provided drugs for those in withdrawal. Honestly, I prefer this over drug violence and turf wars.
I thought it was more for preventing overdoses and taking drugs that have been mixed with deadly agents. I didn't know it was for withdrawal.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Hmm that is a new info for me,really surprised to hear that.