Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
dont listen to all these guys. just put 'Data Analyst - Amazon' and 'Data Analyst - Meta (formerly facebook) in your resume and linkedin as the last two work exp, create a few linked in profiles which have Director or VP roles with a pics of elderly white gentlemen and give yourself reviews. watch as recruiters come flocking towards you. nobody will do a background check as you 'worked' in india offices, ofcourse if you do your job right nobody will care.
Worth giving a shot!!!!!!

dravidmsk

May 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-01-2020
Hi everyone,

I submitted my documents post the PPR request last week with the required forms, photos and passport.

I had gotten my photos printed the second time after realising the head dimensions in the first set were way off the 37 mm limit.

Yesterday, I have realised I had submitted the wrong set of photos instead of the photo set that I got updated.

The submitted set is still 50*70 but the face dimensions are way off the max limit of 37mm. How can I update this? Can I call the embassy? The current update is that the application is already at IRCC in New Delhi.

Last edited:

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi everyone,

I submitted my documents post the PPR request last week with the required forms, photos and passport.

I had gotten my photos printed the second time after realising the head dimensions in the first set were way off the 37 mm limit.

Yesterday, I have realised I had submitted the wrong set of photos instead of the photo set that I got updated.

The submitted set is still 50*70 but the face dimensions are way off the max limit of 37mm. How can I update this? Can I call the embassy? The current update is that the application is already at IRCC in New Delhi.
Don't worry. If the photos are unacceptable, Your passport will be returned back to you along with a re submission letter. You'll have to then re submit the passport along with the new set of photographs and they 'll process it. Make sure to double check the dimensions before sending it over to IRCC.

dravidmsk

May 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-01-2020
Don't worry. If the photos are unacceptable, Your passport will be returned back to you along with a re submission letter. You'll have to then re submit the passport along with the new set of photographs and they 'll process it. Make sure to double check the dimensions before sending it over to IRCC.
Thank you.

Reactions: Hemilshah80

dravidmsk

May 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-01-2020
Also, CIC is now responding to my web requests from a few months ago, through which I have shared some updated documents.

Is this normal that they accept documents post the issue of a PPR?

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Guys, I am traveling tomorrow to Toronto and I will stay there for 1 day only at the hostel. On the next following day, I will be heading to Winnipeg.
I mentioned the hostel address in Toronto as the primary address in the ArriveCan app, do you think it is ok?
Shall I inform the IRCC officer that I will stay only 1 day in Toronto and after that, I will go to Winnipeg?
Is it allowed to do so?
If anyone was in a similar situation, please share.
Thank you!
I will be in Toronto for a day and two nights and then travel to Sudbury and meh, ain't gonna put that address in personal history, instead i will update my new address from Sudbury

Reactions: Bazhenov

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Also, CIC is now responding to my web requests from a few months ago, through which I have shared some updated documents.

Is this normal that they accept documents post the issue of a PPR?
As far as I know, The file is closed once approved. So I don't think those replies matter now but this is just my opinion. you may ask senior members. I look forward to the day you get your stamped passport back. Goodluck

Fiji_Islander

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
I will be in Toronto for a day and two nights and then travel to Sudbury and meh, ain't gonna put that address in personal history, instead i will update my new address from Sudbury
Omg why Sudbury bro. It's such a Hill Billy city. Lots of opportunities in mining as that's the main industry there. Interesting choice

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
My turn to share the good news. Received the "Ready for Visa" email yesterday. Shipped out the courier parcel to receive the CoPR to Ottawa today.

I've experienced a range of emotions since. First was feeling quite celebratory, and followed with a huge relief that the waiting was finally over and I am approved. Also feeling a bit of dread of all the paperwork and planning of the many tasks I need to do to get from where I am now, to actually being moved and settled in Canada.

But of course I cannot forget about how frustrating this whole process has been. If you would have told me over 2 years ago that this journey would have taken this long - that would have been just fine. Totally fine. I can manage the expectations, as long as they are somewhat accurate. But the lack of communication from IRCC through this whole ordeal has been emotionally and mentally draining. I'm glad I'm (mostly) past this unknown waiting game.

Best of luck to the rest of you. Really hope FSW draws resume as promised, and the service time expectations becomes meaningful once again to ya'll. See you on the otherside!

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
My turn to share the good news. Received the "Ready for Visa" email yesterday. Shipped out the courier parcel to receive the CoPR to Ottawa today.

I've experienced a range of emotions since. First was feeling quite celebratory, and followed with a huge relief that the waiting was finally over and I am approved. Also feeling a bit of dread of all the paperwork and planning of the many tasks I need to do to get from where I am now, to actually being moved and settled in Canada.

But of course I cannot forget about how frustrating this whole process has been. If you would have told me over 2 years ago that this journey would have taken this long - that would have been just fine. Totally fine. I can manage the expectations, as long as they are somewhat accurate. But the lack of communication from IRCC through this whole ordeal has been emotionally and mentally draining. I'm glad I'm (mostly) past this unknown waiting game.

Best of luck to the rest of you. Really hope FSW draws resume as promised, and the service time expectations becomes meaningful once again to ya'll. See you on the otherside!
Congrats!

I went through a range of emotions too as mine drew towards a conclusion but mentally prepared myself to only look forward. Our experiences, however, will shape us in how we vote once we become citizens.

Any forever IP2s left?